• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
and today the great result of your "google ads" continues xD
vMMFNFZ.png

@TheGahl
I really do appreciate all of your bumps, everyday please, since sometimes i forget to.
No problem, I can keep bumping it!
Everyone deserves to know what kind of a filthy spoofer you are.

This is wearetibia player activity the last 24 hours:
GWMq30X.png

I was warned before and you're reminding me now, thanks @TheGahl .
But how will this benefit me?
If I wanted to enjoy the server, I can.
I have enjoyed other servers with non-english players (playing solo of course), I can do the same thing here.
So what? Don't tell me what to do please. Don't tell how I should enjoy the server.
It's none of your business.
---
There was a friend of mine along time ago I wanted him to play Tibia, but he only enjoyed 3D games (and osRS)
I played with him RS but he never played with me Tibia. And he was never toxic against Tibia.
And neither should you.
Stop it and enjoy other servers and leave this one be.
Relax man.

I was warned before and you're reminding me now, thanks @TheGahl .
But how will this benefit me?
If I wanted to enjoy the server, I can.
I have enjoyed other servers with non-english players (playing solo of course), I can do the same thing here.
So what? Don't tell me what to do please. Don't tell how I should enjoy the server.
It's none of your business.
---
There was a friend of mine along time ago I wanted him to play Tibia, but he only enjoyed 3D games (and osRS)
I played with him RS but he never played with me Tibia. And he was never toxic against Tibia.
And neither should you.
Stop it and enjoy other servers and leave this one be.
Relax man.
and thats a real player this is what im talking about its person that plays for their own happiness not others opinion.

Spoofing gets you nothing but blind loyalty from the 5% and hate from the other 95%,so whats the point? A little tip from google

Not Replacing a Failing Business Plan

No plan is perfect. The most successful entrepreneurs have always fine-tuned their plans to give them a maximum return. Sticking to your 'perfect' plan will be a disastrous thing to do.

You either like the game the way it is or you leave it. Its simple as that. Many people dont give a damn about the spoof you all moaning about and keep enjoying the server anyway as the content is well worth it and nobody denies it. No other server has this much to offer and thats fact.
Okayy, so now you can hate ;)

while people is still saying that this is spoofed (which is true but meh)
the game is still online and the team is reinvesting on improve many things like client, updates, advertising, etc. Which means the sh*t is working. So, what are you trying to do? Just... let it be xD

Client Update:
-Marking on map working properly
-Mana bar under hp bar is added
-Shop in game, no need to login website anymore for buying items
-Character Auctions in-game shop, no need to login website anymore for bidding characters
-You are able to put your character on auction directly from client, you will receive 50% of points from final bid/price.
-Auto-Trade messenger has been added
-Tooltip system with info about items
-New, easier and more intuitive "outfits window"
-4 new inventory sloots has been added
*Bracelet
*Earrings
*Aura Orb
*Pet

Game Update:
-18 new items for new slots has been added (earrings,bracelets,aura orbs)
-Whole Rorina storyline quest has been reworked.
You have to complete every part of storyline to move further.
For example if you haven't finished first part of Rorina storyline quest, you won't be able to start second part.

Map Update:
-PoH Blood Spiders cementary revamped
-Ankrahmun North Dragon Spawn (DL’s above remade)
-Ankrahmun Middle Dragon Spawn (DL’s downstairs remade)
-Darashia Minotaur Dungeon revamped
-Darashia Vampire Hell & Necromancers revamped
-Inquisitors Tower revamped
-Blue Knights spawn at Black Knight quest revamped
-Hero’s, Black Knights, Old Heroes, Demon Father and Frozemoth’s spawn west of Carlin revamped.
-Rorina second part ( lvl 60 ) revamped
-Dragons spawn Darashia revamped
Heavenia Changes:
*6 new houses
*Whole revamp of area
Rookgaard Changes:
*10 houses added
*1 guildhouse added
*Task NPC added

Other fixes:
-Stone timer at Rorina 5 quest has been highered
-Skill reducer curses from Betrayed Wraith / Dark Torturer has been removed

I heard new serv coming. When? And this time no need to spoof and listen to community

Well done with all of the hard work you are putting into this project making it more and more unique. 🤩
To be damn honest I hope the new server is coming really soon as I cant wait for it and the capped gems will definitely change alot. ;)