• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
This is like the third time you start this server. You failed on your last releases, and the amount of money you waste on advertisment is.......... I just feel sorry.
GL tho

Nice spoofing. You are destroying your server by yourself. Bb

Imgur
nYeMAMD

Nice spoofing. You are destroying your server by yourself. Bb

Imgur
nYeMAMD
Thanks for reporting those macro users, they got instantly deleted. And belive me with investing over 1k euro in advertisements in many sites i don't need to spoof and never did before.

Thanks for reporting those macro users, they got instantly deleted. And belive me with investing over 1k euro in advertisements in many sites i don't need to spoof and never did before.

Like why would someone macro 3 diffrent vocation in a cave where people barly exp.
All these characters were standing completly still they made no spells no nothing..
bad move from your side

Like why would someone macro 3 diffrent vocation in a cave where people barly exp.
All these characters were standing completly still they made no spells no nothing..
bad move from your side
They were ALL sorcerers , and they were spamming spells actually, so please stop changing the facts. Thats not fair competition if u own another server buddy

Pretty nice server, but you need fix the client new computers got problems

Last edited:
They were ALL sorcerers , and they were spamming spells actually, so please stop changing the facts. Thats not fair competition if u own another server buddy

Now i know for sure you are spoofing :p we both know they were not makingspells. Cyaaa

Why did you put non-real characters in different places? these characters do not even use spells, they only move, and they all have the same in their backpack.....
Screenshot
I do not need any points on fucked holes, this server is the bottom as well as his administration offered points for removing post from otland
Screenshot
Have a good day, and don't do this again you not respecting
normal players with this fake online list. I hate spoofing
This idiot pay me 1000 points for not reporting this XDD
Screenshot
Best ots ban ip for reporting spoofing
Screenshot
Don't play this shit ots, do not recomended

After this situation, he changed the online counter, showing players above 30 LVL when he puts fake 8lvls chars Screenshot
Also he deleted my account to don't show points history buts to late amigo :)
Screenshot

Last edited:
Why did you put non-real characters in different places? these characters do not even use spells, they only move, and they all have the same in their backpack.....
Screenshot
I do not need any points on fucked holes, this server is the bottom as well as his administration offered points for removing post from otland
Screenshot
Have a good day, and don't do this again you not respecting
normal players with this fake online list. I hate spoofing
This idiot pay me 1000 points for not reporting this XDD
Screenshot
Best ots ban ip for reporting spoofing XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Screenshot
Don't play this shit ots, do not recomended

This guy frajerska, on first putted fake chars then make screen with MC Kresha.
After they did that, they blackmailed me to add them points,+ send old client because they cant bot on this one
After i said i will add the points, then he changed his post proofs :

proof2.png

proof1.png

Those scums got already deleted from our nice community.

Kind Regards
Ragnar

Last edited:
Haha kid i just specially asked about points to show how you are stupid to giving it to me, giving these points means that you emphasize the people counter
a lot of players got free pacc by me ;) You spoofing character, you're scum and bastard i do not recommend this server
If i putted fake chars, why you gave me 1k points that cost 100 euros HAHAHAHA wtf?

Haha kid i just specially asked about points to show how you are stupid to giving it to me, giving these points means that you emphasize the people counter
a lot of players got free pacc by me ;) You spoofing character, you're scum and bastard i do not recommend this server
And i just specially added you points, to see if you gonna edit your otland post, and what happend ? Ofcourse you changed the post. After this i have deleted your account, little scumbag.
Btw nobody cares about scumbag kid recommendation, especially me.
And no, nobody got free pacc from you since your account got insta deleted after you changed your post on otland.

Last edited:
Why you lying like a little kid? :) Tell me why you blocked the visibility of the character below 30 LVL after post in a forum?? It's a pretty simple answer, because you spoofing fucking scumbag

Last edited:
It's a corrupted ots here is playing max 100ppls this idiot putted about 100 fake characters in a secret places, he specialy maked visibility 30lvl+ to don't exiva fake players, this admin is a braindead...

Lol I dont even know this Frajerska. I have also been finding people all over the map often 3x of them and a parcel. Just standing there without makings pells or anything. You should be ashamed of yourself for lying like this you piece of S**t.
This GM is spoofing his server and he dosen't even know how to do it good. You should shut down your shit server. Noob

You as everyone else has the right to their own thoughts and opinions, and I can't force you into what to think, all I can do is say that there were never any spoof attempts, and I were never going to allow you to keep any points. Hopefully that's obvious enough to anyone reading your blatant attempts to ruin the reputation of our server.
I will not continue to engage in your false accusations any further from this point on.
To anyone else reading, I urge you to use your head first and think it through. Thank you.

Ok now listen to me you mr hoster. FRAJERSKA ZAGRYWKA is true detective on tibia servers since 2008 so dont even try to say that he is lying. He found out the most corrupted things like (eloth net spoof) If you cant encourage ppl to play on ur ots, then simply dont start it because spoofing will always come to light by such loyal people like Frajerska Zagrywka, maybe he has bad internet, but he is irreplaceable.

kind regards
tomek