• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
what a fucking hoster on the previous edition was the same as 100 online and when I was looking for some of these characters, almost everyone was hidden somewhere on the island of gm!!!!

i wonder which OT is frajerska etc hosting? pretty dedicated to making otland accounts to spam propaganda, must be afraid of competition

Edit:
Thanks for solving my problem. Everything is alright now and I can recommend this ot to everyone. Perfect stages, funny quests and custom spawns. Join us guys!

Last edited:
fun server, i love this custom items/monsters etc...but paladins/knights are really strong on low lvls and mages are rly strong at high lvl

manafluids gives 100 mana, and 2x sd is 220 mana so 20x sd charge costs 2k with manas... high lvl sorcs will be able to make sds with manafluids, gain a lot of ML and profit 500%, rince and repeat. paladins deal so much dmg so lvl 15 paladin can kill 30 sorc in 5 bolts. 20x sd from shop is 6.5k cash..

lower pala/knight dmg (i deal 120-160 every bolt with 60 dist)
i cant deal lower than 120 damage, coz 8.6 min damage i assume
make manafluids 7.4 (avg 50 mana)

Last edited:
fun server, i love this custom items/monsters etc...but paladins/knights are really strong on low lvls and mages are rly strong at high lvl

manafluids gives 100 mana, and 2x sd is 220 mana so 20x sd charge costs 2k with manas... high lvl sorcs will be able to make sds with manafluids, gain a lot of ML and profit 500%, rince and repeat. paladins deal so much dmg so lvl 15 paladin can kill 30 sorc in 5 bolts. 20x sd from shop is 6.5k cash..

lower pala/knight dmg (i deal 120-160 every bolt with 60 dist)
make manafluids 7.4 (avg 50 mana)
so what you mean is that mages are rly strong at every level because high regen and mana fluid is super cheap runes and free magic level? :)

this manas should be nerfed, it shouldnt be 2.2k to make 20x sd charges, its insanely cheap runes and free magic level on a server that already has high loot.

so what you mean is that mages are rly strong at every level because high regen and mana fluid is super cheap runes and free magic level? :)

this manas should be nerfed, it shouldnt be 2.2k to make 20x sd charges, its insanely cheap runes and free magic level on a server that already has high loot.

haha yeah pretty much, but bolt damage is insane too

how much attack power bolts have?

i tried out arrows (2gp ea), 3 different bolts. normal bolts (3 gp ea), power bolts (15 gp ea) and death bolts (25 gp ea). I tried about 100 bolts of each.

75 dist.
Arrows: 10 < x < 200: avg 130
Normal bolts: 150 < x < 210, avg 175
Power bolts: 10 < x < 250, avg 150
Death bolts 100 < x < 260, avg 200

Power bolts have very low min damage, and their high hits are only 20% higher than bolts.
Death bolts a bit better, but meh. For some reason normal bolts have super high min damage, which makes the better than any other bolt for hunting. Death bolts are arguably better when PKing, but it's barely noticeable :-/

Last edited by a moderator:
i tried out arrows (2gp ea), 3 different bolts. normal bolts (3 gp ea), power bolts (15 gp ea) and death bolts (25 gp ea). I tried about 100 bolts of each.

75 dist.
Arrows: 10 < x < 200: avg 130
Normal bolts: 150 < x < 210, avg 175
Power bolts: 10 < x < 250, avg 150
Death bolts 100 < x < 260, avg 200

Power bolts have very low min damage, and their high hits are only 20% higher than bolts.
Death bolts a bit better, but meh. For some reason normal bolts have super high min damage, which makes the better than any other bolt for hunting. Death bolts are arguably better when PKing, but it's barely noticeable :-/
pally hits way more than knight with death bolts? wtf :D

enjoying the server, can i sell the epic and legendary to a store for more? just wondering

Also, can you get like legendary crossbows ? didnt know if it was just melee weps

BTW on your american website, the buy points tab isn't working. I was going to look at prices ^^

Last edited:
pally hits way more than knight with death bolts? wtf :D

That might be the case, i dont know. Either way normal bolts shouldnt outDPS power bolts? wtf :D

edit: okay power bolts are good on dragon lords, but suck on trainer idk why but they g00d.

says on home page "devine area" is 150 mana, but it's 250 mana.

@Wazzup88 Rarity system is up to every looted item.

@Drinc We are taking a close look in Pallys Ammo, will be better balanced, also crossbow and bow will have a greater impact.

@Wazzup88 Rarity system is up to every looted item.

@Drinc We are taking a close look in Pallys Ammo, will be better balanced, also crossbow and bow will have a greater impact.
I already got a legendary crossbow its so fun haha. Great server i hope you keep the american one going. You still never addressed the donation issue though. I’m not the only one who couldn’t get it to work. Losing out on free money for your hard work

you added great mana potion that give 250 mana for 250 gp? 3 of them and you can use one UE. UE damage is 7.4, but mana refill is 8.6. this server will survive max 5 more days because when sorcs reach lvl 100 + it's the end. 80% voted no on great mana potions on forum but you still implemented?

here's the problem with vocations on this server. Loot is 3x, so necros give around 150 k loot / h MINIMUM so money is not an issue really.
What can mages do with money? They can make 2x runes with manafluids for 2k cash / 20x sd and gain magic lvl and cap is 50% while profit 1000% with sds on anything really.
what can paladins do? buy a bp sd from shop for 6.5k / 20x and 2x cap or make rune makers which is boring and shouldnt be necessary on a high rate in 2018
what can knights do? use mass exori with manas but its not rly that good

manafluids dont even exhaust from other spells, so mages can spam mana fluids while they do spells. they should have the same exhaust if u want 7.4 exhaust system (i might be wrong on this one tho, not entirely sure)

dont tell me u can buy runes from people becaues no1 is stupid enough to sell them and its like 40 active players and 130 bot rune makers. I dont understand why we need 2x runes (only for sorcs/druids) when its so easy to get cash? the downside of sorc is low cap, but 2x runes take that away and 250 mana per potion is absurd.

Custom spells for paladins/knights sucks too so no1 uses them ever i havnt seen 1 person use a single custom spell everyone just use RUNES & MANAS BECAUSE THEY'RE OP

right now rp/ek is OP untill maybe lvl 50-60 because their base damage is high as fuck , and then mages become OP instead because paladins/knights dont really get anything good at higher lvl (legendary crossbows give 10% atk speed and 3+ attack YAY SO GOOD) and powerbolts have less avg dmg than normal bolts so only good for PVP . please try to balance this out and remove op mana potion and lower rp/ek base damage to start with and mb make UE make less dmg on more targets etc u got a few days to save this server

as i wrote this post you lost a player due to rp being op on low lvl for example:
16:16 Sir Ronald Mcdonald: 150+ hit from 50 paladin , waste of time here ,bye

@Drinc actually as posted in news page from todays morning server save
Mana fluid adding 85-135 mana, 2k per bp
Great Mana fluid adding 135-165 5k per bp
Still working on better balance for all vocations, thanks for the feedback its really important for us.

Ah, nice to see you tweak great mana fluids! Normal mana fluids should average 45 mana with the 7.4 spell system (uh = 100 mana, sd = 220 mana, etc), but here they average 110 mana. I feel like a 2.4x increase in mana given is a bit too much, and the sole reason sorcerers can make 20x SD's with mana fluids for the cost of 2000 GP's.

Here are some of my suggestions, purely subjective. I don't know much about the server in general and not much about knight's damage except what i've seen in trainers.

- Generally, make rp/ek worse at lower levels and ms/ed worse at higher levels.

- Decrease min damage for arrows/bolts. Right now i never hit lower than 150 with normal bolts (85+ dist), which is a bit absurd esp at lower levels. Knights can hit low hits (10's, 20's) even with 80 + skill, which means paladins have more avg damage than knights.

- Make the difference between normal bolts, power bolts and death bolts more significant. Right now, they all cost pretty much the same (they're all pretty cheap) and do around the same damage. This will result in paladins at lower levels doing less damage, while paladins at higher levels with money can use it to deal more damage with expensive, and good bolts.

- Make all runes 1x, make mana fluids avg 90 mana (still twice as good as original 7.4 mana fluids) This won't change the PVP-aspect much, but it'll make runes twice as heavy and now a bp sd atleast goes from 2000GPs to 5000GPs with mana fluids.

- Make UE/GFB deal less damage if they hit more targets in PVP.

Edit: 2 / 17 voted YES on this poll. Why did you still implement it? Why even have a poll?
WeAreTibia - Forum

Edit[2]: It seems you lowered bolt damage, fixed "exevo mas san" to cost 150 mana instead of 250 mana ontop of great mana potion changes, def in the right direction. good job. do you have patch notes?

Last edited:
great updates, love the change log on website. BTW where is rashid at? I can't seem to find him. What drops some better wands ? I hate being lvl 50+ with beginner wand lol.

mapupdate.png

Whats new?
Extended South East Cyclop Spawn with Young Neruks, Cyclopilus and Cyclops.
-Added Cyclopilus to North Cyclops.
-Added Rotwormins to Thais Rotworms.
-Added Rotwormins to Carlin Sewers.
-Added Rotwormins to AB North Spawn.
-Added Rotwormins to South East Edron Rotworms.
-Added Tall Dwarves to AB Dungeon & Spawns.
-Added Raging Dwarves to AB Dungeon & Spawns.
-Added Cyclopilus to PoH Cyclop & Mino Spawns.
-Added Cyclopilus and Raging Dwarves to Edron Cyclopolis.
-Replaced South West Edron Orcs with Young Neruks.
-Added Raging Dwarves and Tall Dwarves to Dwarf Spawns in Kazordoon.
-Added a new 'secret' very small city "Heavania" and spawns unlocked after completing the last Rorina storypart.
-Extended Venore Amazon Camp -1 with Amazon Rangers and Valkyire Riders on all levels.
-Added a new Tomb with Hero HighGuards, Black Templars & Old Heroes.
-Revamped Mintwallin with Angry and Minotaurs Fighters.

Changelog
-You can use again arrow/hands slot for all kinds of items, instead of only ammo/weapons/shields.
-Bright sword quest fixed