• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
I don't know if your server is bad or not, I haven't played it. But of what I've seen it actually looks very good. It looks like you've been putting a lot of time and effort into it.

That's why I think it is a big mistake of you to spoof the server both ingame and by viewbotting on Twitch. It's giving you a very bad reputation as a server owner and removes the credibility of the quality of the server.
It's not a good look when you're manipulating people to join by showing false activity on the server as a bait. It's a dishonest way of advertising.
I think you'd be more proud of your server if you reached these high online/viewer numbers in a legit way.
i have to admit i used viewbots for mine but not character spoof. it would worked seamlessly if i invested into proper machine!

Old news, people will do ANYTHING to earn money, literally.

Im not even surprised lol.

If viewbotting make people check the server, the owner obviously will do it.

The owner did put alot of time in the server and this is one of the less servers that is actually growing in player size.
I started here when all the town depots were empty and now 2 weeks later there is a really nice community .

Theres alot to do this server ; Hunt new monsters 'do New quests , explore Dungeons ,do the Raids and ofcourse you can screw this and kill everyone.

Have fun everyone that is joining , if you need help with anything you can pm 'Reborn'

when is the server getting renamed to wearespoofers?
reported your twitch btw for obvious viewbotting
CzDyUOH.png

thought this was pretty funny

ppl whining about spoofing but its not much diffrent than having couple hundreds of runemakers.

btw lizards chosens, legionnare , lizzard high guard tasks should be nice

ppl whining about spoofing but its not much diffrent than having couple hundreds of runemakers.

it is diffrent because behind those runemakers always sit some player and those runemakers makin runes for somebody to hunt on wearetibia u are not sure if theres two real players + gm online or 20 xD

it is diffrent because behind those runemakers always sit some player and those runemakers makin runes for somebody to hunt on wearetibia u are not sure if theres two real players + gm online or 20 xD

but how about those guys that have several mc's running on bot on other servers ? you can't be sure if its 600 or 200

but how about those guys that have several mc's running on bot on other servers ? you can't be sure if its 600 or 200

but runemakers are controlled by player u can kill them and earn money + someone put effort in exping them those fake-spoof chars are made by gm he can put 200 1000 doesnt matter they are empty theres no profit on them

exactly they login in temple with custom lvls according to highscore on start of server it was lagging the whole server as soon as carlin raid started thjere was max 40 ppl playing XD in the event
but after server crash there was 30-40 players instead 330

when is the server getting renamed to wearespoofers?
reported your twitch btw for obvious viewbotting
CzDyUOH.png

thought this was pretty funny
I think OTLand ought to add new rules regarding advertising. You shouldn't be allowed to spoof players since it is a false advertisement.

These guys are shameless.

Diamond Warlord event at Diamond Island tonight !
Finish the event to gain free access to Diamond Prisons with 4 huge hunting grounds and bossess.​
Start at 20:00 CET
diamondevent.png

New Streamer ONLINE
Twitch

This server is so dishonest that it makes me disgusted. I do not want to see this thread in otland anymore

lol even the viewers on his twitch are spoofed.
it hurts to see people like this own servers

I can see that population on the server is growing everyday.
Join guys from my ref link, ill share points with you, pm me details
WeAreTibia - Createaccount

It happens due the livestream that Cateroid did a few days ago
Cateroid is a brazilian tibia channel that sometimes plays OTs just 4fun, with that, some brazilians joined to test and some of them stayed.
But the server still shows 350 players online in the website, but only 30 or 40 are real players.

It happens due the livestream that Cateroid did a few days ago
Cateroid is a brazilian tibia channel that sometimes plays OTs just 4fun, with that, some brazilians joined to test and some of them stayed.
But the server still shows 350 players online in the website, but only 30 or 40 are real players.
30-40 players? Yeah maybe in Thais depot right now
players.png

all real players on 1 screen quite impressive if u didnt use /c playername command