• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 7.4] WeAreTibia PvP-RPG [EU PROXY 13/04/2019] [18:00 CET]

Server Website/AAC
https://wearetibia.com/
Server Address
wearetibia.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Merry Christmas !
WAT team, would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We would also like to wish you a happy upcoming 2019 and we hope that the new year will bring everyone happiness and much enjoyment!

Everyone received a christmas gift which is 3 extra days of Golden Account !

Happy Holidays and thank you all for staying with us, lets hope that we still have many years to come !

trees.png

Merry Christmas !
WAT team, would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! We would also like to wish you a happy upcoming 2019 and we hope that the new year will bring everyone happiness and much enjoyment!

Everyone received a christmas gift which is 3 extra days of Golden Account !

Happy Holidays and thank you all for staying with us, lets hope that we still have many years to come !

trees.png

i'm just following your thread on otland keep up your work and good luck & merry christmas to you

i'm just following your thread on otland keep up your work and good luck & merry christmas to you
Thank you, same to you.

Update / Fixes
-Area after Witch Agatha teleport has been remapped
-Heavenia area has been revamped
-Poeple who finished POI, can use now shortcut teleport directly to Teleport's Room place
-Heavenly Wand damage has been increased, lifesteal added
-Diamond Wand damage has been changed to static
-Wiki has been updated
-All new items has been added
-All new monsters / bossess has been added
Stats will remain hidden untill they are gained in game.
-Missing outfits on website are added

New Storyline Quest NPC Zepar has been added
zepar2.png

Update / Fixes
mtbevent.png

To join it you need to type !join mtb command after a proper broadcast is displayed. The command works only within protection zone, where a character must be standing when the battle starts or it will not be allowed to participate in the event. Up to 100 players can join. They get teleported to a random arena and split into 2 teams: blue and red.
Every character has 3 lives and when it loses all of them, it gets teleported back to a place from which it was taken to the event. Players from a winning team get a 5% increased experience bonus and players from a losing team get 3% increased experience bonus. In case of a draw all players get 2% increased experience bonus. Player who gets most frags during the event is also awarded with a unique medal with added inscription.
There are no items loss / death penalties during MTB event.​
The experience bonus lasts for 12 hours.
The event will be hosted twice a day
20:00 CET time
20:00 GMT+5 (02:00 CET) time for north/south America players​

Monster Points System !
From now on, for killing each of listed monsters, you will gain 1 point.
After collecting enough amount of points, you will be able to spawn for you and your team unique Boss.
To spawn the monster, visit new NPC called Monster Master located at center of Heavenia.
Monster points list click HERE

New tasks has been added:
-Bloody Mages
-Sleepy Hollows
-Soul Hunters
-Prisoned Sinners
New items has been added to NPC Gheed:
-Death Blade
-Guardian Boots
-Bright Sword
Castle raids events :
-Fibula Castle raids will start properly now at all times
-Thais Castle has been reworked, monsters won't spawn in unreachable places anymore
Exp boost scroll :
From now on, exp boost scroll will lasts for 3 hours after use. Doesnt matter if you die or relog.
To check time left use command !expboost
From now following items are upgradeable via Bloody Lifesteal Gems:
-Melee weapons (axes,swords,clubs)
-Distance weapons (crossbows,bows)
-Wands

Changelog MTB :
*All players will have equal speed of level 50
*Counter changed to 10 minutes
*In case of win/draw/lose after relog you will see time remaining of exp boost
*Speed boost after MTB event fixed

Fake limit players online, when 400 are online, then in depot u can meet 5 players

Last edited:
whatever's being advertised it probably doesnt work, since all money goes to a mapper and scipter that dont exist like player numbers

Rorina Part 6 Quest LIVE from 4 streamers !
rorinapart6-6.png

Attachments

Last edited:

wintervol2.png
Whats new?
1)Advanced Skinning System
2)Soul Eating System
-You can buy Soul Eater from Dark Traveler
-You can drain souls from over 100 monsters
-Weekly event of Soul Eaters Ranking - WeAreTibia - Soulranking (https://usa.wearetibia.com/?subtopic=soulranking)
*1st place 50$
*2nd place 30$
*3rd place 20$
*4th place 100 points
*5th place 50 points
3)Rarity System
-Whole rarity system has been reworked, details about attributes can be found here
-Rare,Epic,Legendary items will keep their name even if they get upgrades.
4)LMS Daily Event
-Demon Father Body updated
-Warlock Father Body updated
-New Warlock outfit / Body updated
-Removed Demodras spawns from Heavenia
-Added Dragon Claw to Demodras
-Added Ferumbras Hat to Ferumbras loot
-Teemo Tools design updated / works now as Scythe, Machete, Rope, Shovel, Pick
-Fibula castle raids max level removed
-Spellbinder greatstaff got +1 mlvl
-Death Wand +1mlvl -> +2 mlvl
Map updates
-Another floor of with spawn Grim Reapers / Soul Hunters in Darashia
-Demons Spawn at edron reworked, added new floor with Demons / Demon Fathers
-Thais Black Castle (Raid) created new from scratch

world-transfer.png
We had lots of questions, when the world-transfers will be enabled.
We have been waiting untill both of worlds will be equal - and that already happend !

Transfer cost ? Untill friday 18.01.2018 its free

How to transfer? Simply login on your account at usa2.wearetibia.com then click World- Transfer

However, USA2 world had different upgrade system, and players was able to upgrade the weapons way higher than +9, due to that reason during character world transfer all upgrades from items will be removed.

Last edited:
rofl on this.. server is super spoofed, all the time.
and now he have announced "big streamers" that's streaming the server.. only problem is.. they're not big.. and they're viewbotter like shit.
500+ views on a tibia streamer that nobody knows about.

spoofed server using spoofed stream users.. almost poetic xD

WAT Client getting update soon, little spoiler of some features that will be available :)
1. No more confusion while choosing outfit. Only available outfits will be visible, in nice and intuitive list.
2.Tooltip system

Last edited:

To celebrate Valentine's Day, everyone received extra 50 shop points !
Also 24h double chances of looting Rare/Epic/Legendary Items !
Happy Hunting :)

Could you please quit the OT-Community you dishonest money grabbing spoofer.
You'll never become big, you'll forever have from zero to a few players with your hundreds of spoofers, you'll never make it to the first page of otsevlist in a legit way. (probably not any other page for that matter since you keep getting banished for spoofing.)

Could you please quit the OT-Community you dishonest money grabbing spoofer.
You'll never become big, you'll forever have from zero to a few players with your hundreds of spoofers, you'll never make it to the first page of otsevlist in a legit way. (probably not any other page for that matter since you keep getting banished for spoofing.)
Well, i was ignoring you whole time, but you are seriously annoying, let me explain you something you LAZY OT hoster wannabe (yeah i reviewed your threads about OTC/TFS)
I feel really sorry for you. You're talking about being in top of Otservlist like its some kind of big achievment.

Let me make something clear here about otservlist, we're not using it, and we're doing great without it.

It's nothing compared to power of other kind of advertisements. When you finally make serious server like my one, and you will born again with more IQ you have some chances to figure it out.

To proof my words, i can show google analitycs stats from 2 advertise campaings.
1. First Advertise Campaign - Otservlist
Campaign was 5 days countdown from otservlist.org for 500 euros budget ( 100 eur daily )

2. Second Advertise Campaign - Social Media
Advertise campaign using social media lasted for 5 days with 500 euros budget in total

And guess what?
Second campaign bringed arround 2.5x more traffic and real accounts than Otservlist advertise campaign.

Last edited:
Well, i was ignoring you whole time, but you are seriously annoying, let me explain you something you LAZY OT hoster wannabe (yeah i reviewed your threads about OTC/TFS)
I feel really sorry for you. You're talking about being in top of Otservlist like its some kind of big achievment.

Let me make something clear here about otservlist, we're not using it, and we're doing great without it.

It's nothing compared to power of other kind of advertisements. When you finally make serious server like my one, and you will born again with more IQ you have some chances to figure it out.

To proof my words, i can show google analitycs stats from 2 advertise campaings.
1. First Advertise Campaign - Otservlist
Campaign was 5 days countdown from otservlist.org for 500 euros budget ( 100 eur daily )

2. Second Advertise Campaign - Social Media
Advertise campaign using social media lasted for 5 days with 500 euros budget in total

And guess what?
Second campaign bringed arround 2.5x more traffic and real accounts than Otservlist advertise campaign.

Haha, such bullshit, you are spoofing as hell, always have, always will.
And your way of defending it is trying to look down on me because you saw a few support threads, while yourself can't even fix the simplest LUA bases bugs.
And apparently you're not very good at PHP/HTML either, your web code is filled with bugs xD

But that doesn't change the fact, you're a filthy spoofer!
You're not using otservlist by your own choice, you're not using it because you got kicked out you filth.

Now please, quit OT community, we don't need more money grabbing leaches who act like they're better than everyone else because they have a faked digit on their websites xD

Oh, almost forgot, this is how a REAL successful server activity look like:
I4I6rIu.png

And this is your "successful google ads" activity xD
7zEFoxh.png

BAM!!

What you're gonna do now? remove your server from otslist so people can't see the charts?
Pathetic little money grabber! :D

Last edited: