• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 8.0] Nostalrius [Thursday 09.19.2019] [20:00 GMT -3]

Server Website/AAC
http://fearless.nostalrius.com.br/register
Server Address
go.nostalrius.com.br
Server Port
Client Protocol
This Server for Europe Will start at 15 our time.

Explain: GMT U NEED TO ADD - 2 HOURS SO IF WE HAVE NOW 12:00 GMT MEANS -2 HOURS = 10:00 IF THIS SERVER START GMT -03 MEANS U HAVE TO GIVE OUT THIS -2 AND -3 MEANS -5 HOURS SO IF THIS SERVER START 20:00 SO IN EUROPE IT'S START 15:00 simple as that.
xDDDDDD

yes -5 our time. so if we have already 12;32 brazil/usa whatever [-3 gmt] 07;32, so for europe the server will start at 01;00 - simple :)
bad for european players ;)

@topic
Who invented this to set such a start time? It is a nail to the coffin😁
The server should start around 17/18 your time to get chance european players, but... good luck :p

xDDDDDD

yes -5 our time. so if we have already 12;32 brazil/usa whatever [-3 gmt] 07;32, so for europe the server will start at 01;00 - simple :)
bad for european players ;)

@topic
Who invented this to set such a start time? It is a nail to the coffin😁
The server should start around 17/18 your time to get chance european players, but... good luck :p

it's gmt-03 learn about it before posting about this.

it's gmt-03 learn about it before posting about this.

feels bad to your mom :)

i have already 13;55

Rio de Janeiro GMT-3
Brazil
8:55
Thu, May 23

it's even funny, how can you be such an idiot, and instruct the others xDD so pls dont talk

Last edited:
The start of server is like that because GM didint know that european players gonna come to his ots. Its me - Typloshiion Dominando, almighty warrior that advertised it on teams ( u can thank me later btw, npnp.)

Dont worry, brazukas gonna be destroyed anyway so its ok, we need to give them a chance, otherwise they would just x log after first 1 hour of game.

This Server for Europe Will start at 15 our time.

Explain: GMT U NEED TO ADD - 2 HOURS SO IF WE HAVE NOW 12:00 GMT MEANS -2 HOURS = 10:00 IF THIS SERVER START GMT -03 MEANS U HAVE TO GIVE OUT THIS -2 AND -3 MEANS -5 HOURS SO IF THIS SERVER START 20:00 SO IN EUROPE IT'S START 15:00 simple as that.
m8 go back to geography classes XD

half of all players are europeans - start 01:00 iq 200
i told u already, he did not know that eu gonna play there, u cant read or what ? the reason we play here is that i found this ot and organised leaders, stfu now, its easy, we need to give brazuka chance so we gonna be sleepy when the server start.

The start of server is like that because GM didint know that european players gonna come to his ots. Its me - Typloshiion Dominando, almighty warrior that advertised it on teams ( u can thank me later btw, npnp.)

Dont worry, brazukas gonna be destroyed anyway so its ok, we need to give them a chance, otherwise they would just x log after first 1 hour of game.
if You think its easy to win server against players from brazil i guess You never played 7.4 sa servers xd gl

i told u already, he did not know that eu gonna play there, u cant read or what ? the reason we play here is that i found this ot and organised leaders, stfu now, its easy, we need to give brazuka chance so we gonna be sleepy when the server start.
gościu jak można nie wziąć pod uwagę igiełki graczy z europy, wyjebane mam że nie pomyślał jak jest idiotą to nie pomyślał proste

if You think its easy to win server against players from brazil i guess You never played 7.4 sa servers xd gl
If you think we gonna lose to brazukas then gl, its not 7.4 where they can shot from aimbot, its 8.0 where they dont have aimbot advantage, we are Brazuka Hunterz, and we gonna hunt em all down, GG WP

80% of the server will be european people. and he is launching on US server. hmmmmmmmmmmm

PromotionPremium Account
??? Change it or nobody will play promotion with only premium account? Its shiiiiit
And what more Premium Account will give?

PromotionPremium Account

??? Change it or nobody will play promotion with only premium account? Its shiiiiit
And what more Premium Account will give?
i think u have free 5 days of premium time so its enough to get some cash and buy another premium time

Yeah this time set by GM is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 European players, you dont think about this Mr GM

I dont recommend play this server, lost time and the GM just want money + money...

I dont recommend play this server, lost time and the GM just want money + money...
dude u are some random that cant even use at least one argument xD ! do you really think anyone gonna lsiten to you ? LOL

nice joke, you don't need to play if you don't want, its your choice.
There aren't any 8.0 right now, so why just don't try out this one??

Back