• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 8.0] Nostalrius [Thursday 09.19.2019] [20:00 GMT -3]

Server Website/AAC
http://fearless.nostalrius.com.br/register
Server Address
go.nostalrius.com.br
Server Port
Client Protocol
Can someone explain how this server has 800+ on (I know it's an oldschool map, and will likely have 200 on in a week) but I've only seen exceptionally bad feedback about it, is there just a huge drought for oldschool projects or?

dude its good ot with small bugs like every server.i udnerstand that u are big random and cant make cash to make lvls here, but its really fun to play if u know how to, trust me :*

Can someone explain how this server has 800+ on (I know it's an oldschool map, and will likely have 200 on in a week) but I've only seen exceptionally bad feedback about it, is there just a huge drought for oldschool projects or?
its just hype, people want to fight, the ot is very bad, medivia is much better imo, there is plenty of oldschool servers to go around though.

@Shajkan421 are u playin here or what, come dude, we kill br, its fun, when u kill them they comming with twice amount of people, and you still killing them, then they are again twice more etc XD !

It's popular because it's the best tibia client to play.

Fix knights instead of random useless shit.
80 dmg in pvp with Exori Gran and I dont think I ever did a bloodhit with weapon.
Yet you nerfed Ice Rapier from 100 to 60 dmg.. Love that brazil brain

XDDDDDDDD luckily i quit after 2 days of tasker training 80 dmg with exori gran? haha atleast u did a blood hit with spell i couldnt with exori hur and hitting around 15 with exori xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD meanwhile rps doing 200 pvp combo with enchanted spear and exori con great ot made by specially trained monkey team

Last edited:
Yeah, very balanced! =D
One of the CM's told me this is the exact formula of how knights were in 8.0. 🧐

Yeah, very balanced! =D
One of the CM's told me this is the exact formula of how knights were in 8.0. 🧐

dude i played on 8.0 tibia and i good remember knights had -99% dmg in pvp... knight only for noobos pve u pick knight for pvp? HAHA

very nice realistic 8.0 rpg feelings very much yes good server not for humans only for apes

Yeah I remember going to battles and healing my enemies with Exori Gran, good times.
Now they actually fixed knights though, should be okay now.

proxy will be soon, and for now i recommend you use no ping 3 days trial free.

Update on knights; Still useless, exori does dmg now but thats about it. Still no dmg with melee. Exori gran does like 30-40 more dmg than Exori.
How is it even possible to make a vocation this fucked up? Never seen it before

Last edited:
ok so kurwa when u will fix this shit? from few hours server crash every 20 min wtf? me and all my teammates are kurwa going down because of crash nice proxy ots na lata

ok so kurwa when u will fix this shit? from few hours server crash every 20 min wtf? me and all my teammates are kurwa going down because of crash nice proxy ots na lata
Hello, it's not a crash the server doesn't down. Just the proxy system that didn't work and we disabled it, sorry about the inconvenience but our team was working to provide better playability for the European players with this system.

Hello, it's not a crash the server doesn't down. Just the proxy system that didn't work and we disabled it, sorry about the inconvenience but our team was working to provide better playability for the European players with this system.
so for this time no eu proxy?

Same as yesterday ots igla na lata

Back