• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom - 8.0] Nostalrius [Thursday 09.19.2019] [20:00 GMT -3]

Server Website/AAC
http://fearless.nostalrius.com.br/register
Server Address
go.nostalrius.com.br
Server Port
Client Protocol
Cuz this GM dose't give a singel f**k
After like 1 month and he still haven't fixed knights. If he just would put some more effort to this server it would be top1

Cuz this GM dose't give a singel f**k
After like 1 month and he still haven't fixed knights. If he just would put some more effort to this server it would be top1
The Knigh is already fixed and the server has only 8 days, I will add a change log ASAP.

The Knigh is already fixed and the server has only 8 days, I will add a change log ASAP.

So you think the knights are fixed XD obviously you never played 8.0, thats the first thing.
Second thing you promised a proxy for EU players, still nothing, not even a update about when it might be coming.
Whatever I enjoy the server, dont mess up like Fribben just, try listen to community, as you can see we rather play a USA hosted server with lagg than playing his server.

Last edited:
@Nostalrius please fix the eu proxy that you promised us from eu, when weekend is over the pl/swe team will quit this server. just so you know.. we started this server because you promised us laggfree server.

So you think the knights are fixed XD obviously you never played 8.0, thats the first thing.
Second thing you promised a proxy for EU players, still nothing, not even a update about when it might be coming.
Whatever I enjoy the server, dont mess up like Fribben just, try listen to community, as you can see we rather play a USA hosted server with lagg than playing his server.

Hey brother, have u tried to actually make your skills on knight higher? because well, my friend got 100 ek, with very good skills, and he is hitting very good. knight is balanced, its just your skills and lvl that sux.

Have you tried actually giving constructive feedback?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sell 103 MS + 75MLVL 500K+ 300 POINTS 13 DAYZ OF PACC

Last edited:
Check out the news about the second season! The server will only be available to play on September 19TH 01:00 CEST. ;)

It's right now EU host ;) He did not changed that.

empty team + iskall team are joining this server. We will keep it alive like first edition of Kasteria. If you wanna play with us PM iskall/empty in game/facebook ;)

See ya at the start.

Back