• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[USA] [Custom / 9.10] Rookgaard Tales

Server Website/AAC
https://rookgaardtales.com/
Server Address
rookgaardtales.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Shockie

Reaction score
Hey guy, I have a question about Wich vocation is playable in here. It seems I have played on this server a long time ago as a paladin. So now iam wondering if the game is still like back then. Because if it is I might use a knight vocation hehe. See it's hard to move around on this map, if I remember it correctly. So got anni advice? I might start playing today again. Thx

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
Hey guy, I have a question about Wich vocation is playable in here. It seems I have played on this server a long time ago as a paladin. So now iam wondering if the game is still like back then. Because if it is I might use a knight vocation hehe. See it's hard to move around on this map, if I remember it correctly. So got anni advice? I might start playing today again. Thx
Every vocation has its custom advantages. Mages are really good at damage, paladin single target damage and knight are more like tanks.

wronson

Reaction score
looks cool, why 9.1 tho? is there any particular reason for choosing this version?

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
I won the Paypal fake chargeback dispute againts @Phoenix AO donations. Now I learnt how to protect againts those who play dirty.

You guys may purchase points with 50% off discount via PayPal again.

If you are a server owner and also are having problems with this issue contact me and I can give you advise in how to solve chargebacks.

Last edited:

Phoenix AO

Reaction score
I won the Paypal fake chargeback dispute againts @Phoenix AO donations. Now I learnt how to protect againts those who play dirty.

You guys may purchase points with 50% off discount via PayPal again.

If you are a server owner and also are having problems with this issue contact me and I can give you advise in how to solve chargebacks.
ok buddy sure :)
I don't know why you keep tagging me carrying on. Good luck with your project mate I hope you get the "special help you need". Not sure what you're talking about.

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
ok buddy sure :)
I don't know why you keep tagging me carrying on. Good luck with your project mate I hope you get the "special help you need". Not sure what you're talking about.
Me? I can make fake sentences about you too? how crazy is that? Dude, if you could look at bibles in discord and the ton of nonsense you wrote to make chargebacks in the end. I even was nice with you refunding ya most of the money I consider fair. I think you should go get help and occupy your time in other games/servers, and please never comeback.
In the end I have to thank you, now I learnt how to win againts those who play dirty like you. : )

Last edited:

Phoenix AO

Reaction score
Me? I can make fake sentences about you too? how crazy is that? Dude, if you could look at bibles in discord and the ton of nonsense you wrote to make chargebacks in the end. I even was nice with you refunding ya most of the money I consider fair. I think you should go get help and occupy your time in other games/servers, and please never comeback.
In the end I have to thank you, now I learnt how to win againts those who play dirty like you. : )
Still no idea why you're on about things for months on end. Take your own advice and have fun and move on with life. Find something to do. 🙏

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Reaction score
Still no idea why you're on about things for months on end. Take your own advice and have fun and move on with life. Find something to do. 🙏
Just need to publish how things were and who you are in case you publish your bibles again, I have a good rep and I want to keep it that way. :D You too, good luck mate.

Phoenix AO

Reaction score
Just need to publish how things were and who you are in case you publish your bibles again, I have a good rep and I want to keep it that way. :D You too, good luck mate.
I don't recall saying anything in regards to your rep. Either way hopefully you find peace within yourself and strength to persevere... 😅