• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!
  • If you're using Gesior 2012 or MyAAC, please review this thread for information about a serious security vulnerability and a fix.

[USA] [Custom / 9.10] Rookgaard Tales

Server Website/AAC
https://rookgaardtales.com/
Server Address
rookgaardtales.com
Server Port
Client Protocol

Ftilt

Reaction score
about to donate only to see if i win chargeback SMH ot owners gaining too much power

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
about to donate only to see if i win chargeback SMH ot owners gaining too much power
Hahaha!! :p You may end liking the game and stay :D We have plenty of content! Hard and slow gameplay, though.

Hey everyone!
Botting in Rookgaard Tales is now allowed. Download the new client with Bot at our DOWNLOADS page.

Working in high level content, plenty of respawns will be introduced soon in the Dark World!

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
Hello OTLand Rookgaard Tales has introduced the Reward Shrine!
It has been configured with the following config:
You will recibe gold reward until level 50. After that level you will no longer recieve money.
You will recive from 20 to 100 potions depending on the double bonus and level, also some runes!
All players recive daily gold converter + double exp for one hour + stamina refill after playing for 7 days or more using the reward shrine. (Yes everyday while you keep logging in after 7 days)
You can find them in both Dark and Light world depots.

Reward_Shrine.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
As some of you already know, I've downgraded my character to level 1. I'll be re-playing the early game to re-adjust the game and make it more fun, interesting and interactive also less struggling for nowdays player.
Several new mini bosses for lower levels and game content will be added soon, the tutorial already has been modified with new mysteries and hints to make it easier.
See ya in game!replay.png

Naterion

Reaction score
Never saw that powerful SHOP EVER. You got there almost all items in game. Dude...

SHOP.png

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
Never saw that powerful SHOP EVER. You got there almost all items in game. Dude...

View attachment 70336
Don't worry, You can earn them free in game WITHOUT SPEND YOUR MONEY, just make points in-game. : )
And no, it's just a bunch of items, don't exagerate that much! Hahaha!

Photo in red circle if the huge statement wasn't enough.
1662345852562.png

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
IMPORTANT CHANGES: After today's server save red skull mark will last only 3 days, and black skull 7 days.
Daily Frags to get a red skull mark are 3
Weekly Frags to get a red skull mark are 5
Monthly Frags to get a red skull mark are 10
Having a skull mark will nullfy the effect of the blessings, killing players as a red skull will give you a black skull.
Black Skull marked players will respawn with 40 HP and 0 Mana, they also will recieve 100% PVP damage insthead of 50% PVP damage.
Uncontrolled destructive behaivor will also be regulated depending on the situation.
In other news botting for farming and afk automatized play it is no longer allowed, you will get banned from 1 to 14 days depending on your situation if you abuse of botting.
You can use bot for any other matter like training skills or looting, etc.
Thank You for support the project, let's hope we can see more action now that our game is more war-like and bring new people on. Also the anti farming measure is to save our shop economy and keep online for more years as an intersting game.
Average servers nowdays are filled with bots, in my opinion that is kinda sad. I encorage you to commit with your character and live the adventure, you can find a lot of unseen and unique content in our game.
Thank You for your support!
1664586591393.png

DrizzoxNox

Reaction score
Well I've seen that the OT itself has some substance to it. However... grinding at so low rates with 10-20 avg. online players is quite insane.
Would you consider some sort of "catch-up" mechanism that would actually allow some easier scaling ? (The ot is online for quite a long time)

OP
OP
Paco

Paco

Premium User
Reaction score
Well I've seen that the OT itself has some substance to it. However... grinding at so low rates with 10-20 avg. online players is quite insane.
Would you consider some sort of "catch-up" mechanism that would actually allow some easier scaling ? (The ot is online for quite a long time)
There are zones to rush your low level characters, hidden islands, caves, zones, also an alternate Dark World Rookgaard, talk to highets level characters they may agree to show you around the most cool spots! However we may keep the Exp x1 rate until the 7 Dark World Main Dungeons, final server boss castle and New Game+ features are finished.
Thank You so much for your feedback!

Last edited: