• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom] ArchlightOnline - Avuria (New No-Bot World)! Official Release on March 6th, Friday 7:00 AM PT/16:00 CET!

Server Website/AAC
https://avuria.archlightonline.com
Server Address
avuria.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
D

Deleted member 49793

Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow (Tuesday) at 9:00am Pacific Time (14 Hours From Now) We will be having a Q&A Livestream for Archlight 2 & The New Bot-Free Slower paced World Avuria!

We will also be mentioning the details for the Open Beta coming this week, as well as more patch notes and changes coming in Archlight 2 & Avuria.

Come by to listen in, ask any of your questions, and win your share of $500 in Coin Packs for the server of your choosing! (Avuria, Ildar or Dracona!)

@Sir Knighter

So no bot at all like "auto healing" or whatever "auto"?

and all 3 server starts at same time?
Nope, Avuria will start on March 6th (The New No-Bot Server).

Ildar & Dracona (EU and NA) Will have normal season starts (Summertime~).

No auto healing, not auto combat/spellcasting, the entire ArchBot is removed.

The only thing that remains is the autolooting, as that's a huge QoL feature due to how fast / density of creatures are on Archlight. :)
Post automatically merged:

We are LIVE for our Q&A Livestream for Archlight 2 & The New Bot-Free Slower paced World Avuria!

Open Beta Details coming as well!

Come by to listen in, ask any of your questions, and win your share of $500 in Coin Packs for the server of your choosing! (Avuria, Ildar or Dracona!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much to everyone who joined in on todays livestream, it was by a long shot our biggest livestream in 5 years! Peaking at 150 viewers, and averaging around 125. Quite exciting, and amazing seeing all the support & hype around Avuria :)

Open Beta

As mentioned in today's stream the Open Beta will be available on Thursday (February 20th) at 7:00am Pacific Time. It will be available for 3 hours on Thursday. We will likely have 2-3 more Open Beta days before launch, but that depends on how many bugs are found!

As mentioned, players will be rewarded for finding bugs! Larger rewards the larger the bug is. All of us staff will be available during the Open Beta periods to record your reports, bugfix in real time and also send you codes as rewards for your report :)

To play in the Open Beta, all you need to do is have made an account & character on the new world Avuria by 5:30am PT on Thursday! We will be moving a copy of the database over to the test server and you guys can simply login with your account information when the open beta is up!

In this Open Beta you will be able to test:

1. The New Samurai Class

2. The New Samurai Continent/Content

3. The Last Chapter of the Olympus Content

4. The New Profession Recipes

5. The Teamboss Arena

Rune Emblems Now Toggle Items!

On Avuria, Rune Emblems will now be able to be toggled, and they will auto cast until you toggle them off! So you dont have to jam your finger down the entire time you're playing!

No-Ping & ExitLag

Avuria (And all servers) being added to No-Ping & ExitLag to get any minimal ping you have even lower!

Trinkets Obtained In-Game

All Trinkets will be able to be obtained through the new Samurai Content!

Guardian Enchantment Changes

No longer proc when being hit, instead like other classes they have a chance to proc when they hit something!

Now have 2x the chance to proc.

Enflaming Enchantment has been removed for Avuria (as it could be used to afk farm mobs) we will likely be finding a way to rework it and bring it back into Avuria however.

Misc Patch Notes

Voodoo Quest has been slightly reworked to a better experience.

Title change from Amazon Hideout to Voodoo.

Pyromancer from Heroes has had its Mana Drain ability nerfed by 20%.

Added sign to Heroes Quest to show what chest is for what vocation.

Rahemos has been nerfed to be more similar to the others.

Sharptooth had its first lever position change.

Extra spawns from Static Castle (making it harder) removed.

Added teleports leading back to the depot at the voids spawn.

Balanced the amount of kills/amount of experience given for the NPC Big Game Tasker tasks.

Added Infinite Energy Bomb/Wild Growth as a reward for the quest Pits of Archlight.

Removed the experience option from the daily chests that can be found around the map, now it will only have the skill option.

The items received upon logging in for the first time have been reviewed. Also, Gunslinger will now start the game with 2 pistols instead of 1.

New NPC in Forgotten Islands added, which gives different tasks that has cosmetic tokens as rewards.

Additional Patch Notes #2 - Avuria

PatchNotesSite.png

Samurai Class QoL Update

Samurai Class now has a second set of Cooldown Icons which are gold tinted and are used to track Qi version cooldowns.

Reducing The Hotkey Spam

Base Heal Spells of every class now have a 4s cooldown instead of a 1s cooldown. The healing amount has also been increased by 400%. This means you will not have to spam click your base heal spell 24/7. Each class will still have their "weak heal" and "strong heal".

Healing Emblems Change

As mentioned, Healing Emblems now are a toggle on/off healing item. They have also been buffed by 25% for Avuria to better smoothen out sustain with the base heal spells being increased to a 4s cooldown. Healing Emblems will also now be infinite, and will not have charges on Avuria.

Content Creators

As opposed to previous seasons, where we had the scope & ability to reach out to only 10-15 content creators, for Avuria we are reaching out to over 70 different content creators! Thanks to Tata joining the team, we have been able to reach out to a much larger group and bring in significantly more creators than ever before. This will bring Archlight 2 & Avuria infront of 1000's more than ever before.

Key & Crate Price has been slightly increased

Keys 62 > 72 pts/each

Crates 11 > 15 pts/each

We have slightly reworked the drops of crates to be more relevant throughout a season, and less of a pure early game spike, making them a more sustainable revenue stream for our project instead of purely a launch dump. Additionally, we believe the slight increase in crate price will lead to a small bump in the value of obtaining crates through in-game gameplay. This is a very small change, but we feel it's a small change in a good direction.

Our main focus with Avuria is focusing on year long seasons and not as much the race only style on Ildar/Dracona that we adopted from PoE/D3 seasons.

No Catch-Up Mechanics on Avuria

Additionally, we have decided there will never be any catch-up mechanics introduced to Avuria. While we feel this brings in a nice boost to the usual servers after the first 2 week race, this wont be needed for Avuria, and we feel it would only devalue progress made on Avuria. There will be the odd double exp weekend, like we have on all our servers, however never any catch-up mechanics (upgraders or experience) that specifically only target low levels/new players.

Further QoL Improvements

We are working on reworking all the spell icons on Archlight so that they are much more representing of what spell they are for. Currently, it's quite confusing which icon goes with which spell, primarily because these cooldown icons never played a huge role due to the ArchBot. However we've heard your concerns, and are going to overhaul all the spell icons in the very near future. In a perfect world before launch, but it may be a patch shortly after.

Reworking Experience From Gathering (Primarily Fishing) Pre-Awakened

We are still working on how this change will be, but it will be drastically lowered pre-awakening and increased post-awakening. Full details will come in a Patch Notes #3 before launch :)

Rift Weapons Material Cost Change

Another topic we are working on, will come in Patch Notes #3, but we will be lowering the cost of Rift Weapons to give them a more viable role in progression.

Open Beta #2 on Tuesday

Just a reminder to make sure if you want to partake in the 2nd Open Beta to create an account & character on our Avuria Website before end of day tomorrow! If you dont, you cannot participate in the beta! Additionally, we will be rewarding players for all bugs found as in our first open beta. Coin rewards for reports from the first and second open beta will be sent out this Wednesday!

And what about any 3rd party stuff? Is it going to be handled in any way?
Because I'm not gonna lie but no bot no auto server sounds quite appealing but such claims are not that perfect most of the time.

And what about any 3rd party stuff? Is it going to be handled in any way?
Because I'm not gonna lie but no bot no auto server sounds quite appealing but such claims are not that perfect most of the time.
We have put in several steps to catch 3rd party stuff yep! We cant disclose what we use to catch it, but we caught quite a good amount of people in the most recent couple months through it since implementing it :)

Of course no system is perfect, but we will be very actively monitoring it. We also have quite a strong CM team that actively monitor it incase our systems dont catch it already.

Will you balance the vocations before launch? Looking forward to play now without the bot!

We have a huge list of streamers already committed for playing Avuria, Some of the usual's Vangoro, TibiaLee, Trizze (Although 10x more enthusiastic about playing a no-bot version of Archlight) and a ton of new streamers joining in with rather large audiences, Severus_RP, Valonne1, Dukoth & more... but... The largest BR streamer on twitch Rubini is playing who averages over 1100 viewers alone.

Some Responses From Past Partners Hearing About Changes to Avuria
"Oh fuck yea! I'm so in for that!"
"Finally!"
"Happy to see you listening to your community, i'm in!"

We're still in discussion with 40~ more as well... ;)

The hype for Avuria is insane, thanks so much to everyone sharing with people to come play and signup, nothing but motivates us to continue to develop what the community asks for!​

Additional Patch Notes #3

PatchNotesSite.png

Buozzi playing Avuria!

Another massive 900+ Average Viewer Tibia Streamer is playing Avuria! Absolutely insane, we're so taken back by the amount of interest and hype from some massive content creators. Which leads us into our next topic...

buozzismall.png

Concerns About Overpopulation on Avuria

From seeing the boom in account creation, the amount of advertising about to go live, the amount of and size of the content creators we have coming to play Avuria, over population has quickly become a serious concern for us. What this means is we're all hands on deck increasing the capacity of many parts of Archlight. First off, this means adding free duplicate spawns to every spawn on Archlight, including the level 600 & 1500 spawn rooms, these duplicate rooms will be sure to have gathering resources like their originals. Additionally, we will be adding in 50% more dungeon instances, to handle the increased capacity of players. We are also looking at other parts of the game and how we can make sure they are prepared for the increased player population.

Premium Removed From Game, Replaced With ArchPass

We feel the Premium method we've had for 5 years has become outdated and after some discussion decided to fully remove Premium from Archlight. In replacement, we are implementing a season pass system called the ArchPass. The ArchPass itself is available for all players. Each ArchPass has 3 month cycles. During this cycle at anytime, you can upgrade your pass to a Premium ArchPass, allowing you to get several additional rewards when you progress your pass, including 4 unique cosmetics. These cosmetics have NO passive benefits to them, and are purely for showing off.

In the first season of the ArchPass you will be able to obtain a Samurai Outfit, New Samurai Expansion Mount, Illumination Aura and a Shogun Outfit.

The Premium ArchPass lasts 3 months (or full one ArchPass Season), and is equivalent to the cost of 3 months~ of premium, as mention directly replacing it.

How the ArchPass Works

The purpose of the ArchPass is to introduce different progression elements of Archlight - Test of Skill/Strength, Energy/Gathering, Crafting, Events, World Bosses, Dungeons, Quests & More! - In an all in one system. Additionally, the rewards from completing ArchPass levels will be able to be used to further progress your character.

However I wont blow up the newsfeed with the tutorial that is already written here by our wikipedia team! Take a look to see everything about how the ArchPass works!

ArchPass Guide

Rift Weapon Cost Lowered

Rift Weapons have had little to no role in Archlight for quite some time, due to not only it's cost, but also how fast early progress is made on Archlight in standard Ildar/Dracona seasons. However, with Avuria these levels will be much slower, and even incremental gear progression will be incredibly valuable. Due to this, we have adjusted the Rift Weapon cost from

Old

100 Crystal Coins, 50 ATs, 1 Dungeon Medal, 1 Rift Shard, 1 Gold Nugget, 1 Incantation Scroll, 1 Glass of Rift Goo

New

100 Crystal Coins, 20 ATs, 7 Dungeon Medals, 3 Rift Shards

Incantation Scrolls & Glass of Rift Goo's (the largest barrier to obtaining rift weapons) will now be turned in for awakening experience to the rare goods collector.

Gathering Experience Changes

The Gathering Experience Formula has been drastically reworked. Now, experience obtained from crafting and gathering will be significantly lower Pre-Awakening Levels (1-1500), however, it will be higher in Post-Awakened Levels where the experience felt virtually completely irrelevant. No more concerns of players grabbing a fishing rod and fishing 1-1000 on opening day.

We have a huge list of streamers already committed for playing Avuria, Some of the usual's Vangoro, TibiaLee, Trizze (Although 10x more enthusiastic about playing a no-bot version of Archlight) and a ton of new streamers joining in with rather large audiences, Severus_RP, Valonne1, Dukoth & more... but... The largest BR streamer on twitch Rubini is playing who averages over 1100 viewers alone.

Some Responses From Past Partners Hearing About Changes to Avuria
"Oh fuck yea! I'm so in for that!"
"Finally!"
"Happy to see you listening to your community, i'm in!"

We're still in discussion with 40~ more as well... ;)

The hype for Avuria is insane, thanks so much to everyone sharing with people to come play and signup, nothing but motivates us to continue to develop what the community asks for!​
The shit is that when the streamer turn off the screen, everyone left.
SAD_BUT_TRUE 👎

The shit is that when the streamer turn off the screen, everyone left.
SAD_BUT_TRUE 👎
For sure :) and before streamers didn't enjoy playing after discovering the bot, so they'd simply leave and many of the viewers with them. Glad we solved that!​

I just want to say that I've been looking at this project for some years now, I really thought it was amazing but never devoted myself to it fully because of the shop and what people can pay for to get an advantage. For what it's worth I just want to thank you for finally doing something like this and i will definitely be there!

Good luck

I just want to say that I've been looking at this project for some years now, I really thought it was amazing but never devoted myself to it fully because of the shop and what people can pay for to get an advantage. For what it's worth I just want to thank you for finally doing something like this and i will definitely be there!

Good luck
Thanks for the kind words 😻

Sooooo, the other servers are with bot bound to a game client? xD Can someone explain to me what's the point?

The point is to open a new world. so that they do not need to refund everyone points and everyone donates Tons on new World. Ontop of that Advertise this new world ”Pay2win is gone” and ”Non bot world” To lure in players who does not like Archlight. The fact is it will still be super pay2win, Everyone will still sit afk In parties to EXP still Because they made healing a toggle. So all you need to AFK Exp is a something that holds an attack spell down.

The point is to open a new world. so that they do not need to refund everyone points and everyone donates Tons on new World. Ontop of that Advertise this new world ”Pay2win is gone” and ”Non bot world” To lure in players who does not like Archlight. The fact is it will still be super pay2win, Everyone will still sit afk In parties to EXP still Because they made healing a toggle. So all you need to AFK Exp is a something that holds an attack spell down.
Now we have a secret weapon! I'm sorry but this photo was funny 😂

buozzismall.png

How you solved it❓
We removed the bot from the new world launching. That's why Buozzi, Nattank, Rubini all playing Avuria ;)
Now we have a secret weapon! I'm sorry but this photo was funny 😂

buozzismall.png
We got far more funny pictures being posted today :)

Sooooo, the other servers are with bot bound to a game client? xD Can someone explain to me what's the point?
Yea they are. A huge portion of our community came from elfbot/xenobot communities. They liked the functionality of a bot, I agree, I generally dont understand the point, but many do like it so to each there own :)