• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Bump! Best custom server out right now, tons of things to look forward too. Definitely anyone should give this a shot if they haven't yet. If you ever need help just drop me a PM in game at Merk.

Bump! Best custom server out right now, tons of things to look forward too. Definitely anyone should give this a shot if they haven't yet. If you ever need help just drop me a PM in game at Merk.

I agree PM in game at Rerecros (not a highlevel but can help you whit some information).

P2W Shop, u can buy all materials for best weapons in shop. GG

Last edited:
seems nice very nice, trying for some time.. found lots of map/ game bugs but its nothing seeing where this server is going, GJ team or who did of it. espiacly who put the ideas of all..

recommended at the moment for sure to enjoy...

Tho its very laggy in Lithuania. tho my internet is 10mb/10mb.
i might do a favor and post bugs or so i saw or i found, but later or we will see ;)

i quit since i got to know that people cannot loss equipment on death without any protection. lost all motivation to play. all tho its an EPIC server

Spoofed? hahha, people will talk..
We lost our tone because of some real-life issues which forced us not to release updates for some major bugs earlier.. We have got about 300+ players (actively 120~200)

We weren't spoofing, while this was a sort of coincidence, Xinn mentioned he unban us in the right time. While we think this judgement is not fair, we can't do anything but wait..
So do you call it spoofing if people stucked their characters in trainers? rly?

He banned a lot of top servers earlier, and most of the time it's just misunderstood case..

@xinn Hope this is resolved soon.

105 players online now. Before ban = 300 +
OMG more than 200 characters stucked in trainer

could atleast have fixed your website that's been broken since the server launched, having last deaths on site etc is a good way for players to see if the server is actually active or just heavily spoofed
seems you finally fixed so that you can see players online on site though so props to that

Just to be clear we havent spoofed anything ever, having players in trainers (which tons of popular servers do) is not considering spoofing at all. Either way @xinn already told us how should we display the players online (by groups)

@Mr. Greyshade

I agree on your idea, we should implement a latest deaths page. Thanks for the idea

Just to be clear we havent spoofed anything ever, having players in trainers (which tons of popular servers do) is not considering spoofing at all. Either way @xinn already told us how should we display the players online (by groups)

@Mr. Greyshade

I agree on your idea, we should implement a latest deaths page. Thanks for the idea
Spoofed server

xinn should make these spoof punishments more serious. There are servers like this that spend months spoofing players, so finally get banned and after it the owners send several emails to xinn telling that they "fixed the bug in trainers :rolleyes: " and he surrenders, in the end server has unbaned and nothing happen