[USA] [Custom] [OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 8/Jan/2019 10 PST

Hawk Shadow

Reaction score
u can buy one or get for free with some effort ingame there are alot of items u can collect that donors really want and trade for them or make one urself from the crafting system

Bash

Excellent OT User
Reaction score
Seems nice, but why you u guys added a bot inside the client?
I was going to play till I saw that...so sad :(

Anyways, goodluck

Itutorial

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
The client background is definitely using images from a game called Mu Online.

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Reaction score
The client background is definitely using images from a game called Mu Online.
You mean website :p, it's a purchasable template in a popular template design site btw.

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Reaction score
Well, on their website, not otservlist, I believe they were going off otservlist (like most should), and that's why your number differed from theirs :) their website likely just includes idles like ours did back in the day. Very common, but can cause some confusion.

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Reaction score
Well, on their website, not otservlist, I believe they were going off otservlist (like most should), and that's why your number differed from theirs :) their website likely just includes idles like ours did back in the day. Very common, but can cause some confusion.
When they posted that they were looking at the website count, but indeed we dont report idle players to otservlist, atm we have 118 active players and around 30 idles, for a total of 149 online.

As Xinn requested when you enter our online list it displays the active and idle count to avoid confusions.

Sir Knighter

ArchlightOnline.com
Premium User
Reaction score
When they posted that they were looking at the website count, but indeed we dont report idle players to otservlist, atm we have 118 active players and around 30 idles, for a total of 149 online.

As Xinn requested when you enter our online list it displays the active and idle count to avoid confusions.
Yea i'm aware, I was just filling the guy in above who didn't know/may of been confused ^_^

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Reaction score
Yea i'm aware, I was just filling the guy in above who didn't know/may of been confused ^_^
Much appreciated : P, was a good opportunity to explain it since some guys in this thread love to call me spoofer xD.

Merked22

Reaction score
Bump! Vastly improved server from the previous eras, and progression is a whole lot smoother.

OP
Ashtar

Ashtar

ShadowRealm.online
Premium User
Reaction score
Vastly improved server? Yes! Way less p2w? Yes! Progression alot smoother? No...
There's still a lot of room to improve, we're working hard on that.