• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [Custom / OTC] Shadow Realm Online - Relaunch 15/August/2019 10am PT

Server Website/AAC
https://shadowrealm.online/
Server Address
hadowrealm.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
doesnt matter what u says. ot owners with such p2w shops will do anything and say anythng to gain a single player. the server was banned from otservlist and thats all proof i need

let's not forget server was banned for spoofing also, ofcourse u can be number 1 by just playing when there's 20 real players online. it doesnt change the fact that its p2w and the more money u spend the better ur character gets

You idiots keep saying p2w....BEST PLAYER ON SERVER WAS 100% F2P stop being morons

Lol.. you guys are idiots on repeat.

Time and time again, you've been told that many of the issues you've raised have been rectified and yet you still rant on about the same old crap. You moan about pay to win.. Sure, there may be an element where paying players can advance on active players - but in reality all it is, is just a shortcut since the items you get in the shop are by no means the best, I think they were the 4th best set that was available in the server at that time, pending further advances on continental quests to which it would drop lower on that list.

Also, if someone wants to spend $1,000 monthly to p2w on this server, then by all means be my guest - only the server will benefit from it.

TL;DR?

This is not the same server it was at launch. It is really fun and highly recommended and all the issues some small percentage of the toxic community that once played here have been resolved. If you play - give me a shout in game - Ghostx - I'll be sure to help you out.

I never really got around to give this server a shot, but I'm willing to do so this Tuesday and if I'm being honest, I'm quite hyped about it.
As everyone else here on OTLand, I've read rants about spoofing, pay to win and everything else that people has complained about.
On the other hand, I've also read all the positive comments saying that it's a great OT with many cool systems, great content and a good staff. These people are basically contradicting the people who're hating.
So I'm basically gonna try it out and make up my own mind, but something tells me it's gonna be a blast.
If you haven't tried it out yet and don't have anything on your schedule this Tuesday, come online and try it out with me, it'll be fun! :D

Me and a buddy joining. So far p2w doesnt seem a problem since better items ingame. Cya tuesday!

The excuse "P2W" is so hard to believe when the top player on the server didn't donate a single dollar towards the server.. it just takes time to grind but I see some changes are being made so it wont be "Too much grind" so I'm glad for that. Can't wait to get back on the server on the 8th. Solid work.
excuse me? im pretty sure ive seen him on discord and he said he donated 3000$ dollars

the top never donated, he grind like a crazy dude, playing 16 hours per day, but some guys like hawk and play boy donated alot..

Nope top player was 100% free player never donated one time. So until u know what your talking about p2w not p2w maybe u should do some research. Like to see another custom ot where #1 player (and by alot) is f2p.

lol still this talk wow 1 player was f2p xD the server had no players the last months it was online. ofcourse anyone can be top then
also u all know he got tons of items from top donators who quitted, but lets just not mention this??? like wghat xD

the more money u spent === the better u char becomes
and dont talk about "omg buut he only sells a weak set" hahaha what about boxes and everything else in the shop? this stuff makes ur character the stronger the more u spent

its pay2win u dont have to defend it. thats what it is. u probablyt spent a lot of money on this ots and now u are just defending it and trying to justify ur purchases

dont try to fool players into believing the server isnt pay2win thats just falkse advertising and spoofing again ! wow still spoofing after u got banned xdddd
so if u like payu2win thats fine u can play the server and donate thousands so u can feel strong !

anothter thing that annoyed me when i played u need to have 10 mc chars thats another weay of spoofing (now will get comment but this time mc isnt rewarding!! XD it will be just as much mcs and spoof this era)
also its fakking idle game u can just sit and bot on ur character with the auto atk.. lol
and owner claims he had 3 months of beta but still he had a failed laggy ass start with tons of issues hahaha lets see how it goes this time thoughh!

Last edited:

You keep forgetting what everyone is saying. Your points are useless since THEY HAVE BEEN FIXED. Do you not get this? The requirement for mc's is gone and I never used MC on the server and i was fine.

And yes - there is a bot, but there is no walker and there are lots of systems now that reward active play. Lags are gone.

You are still looking at this server from the first impression you got and refuse to accept any chance that this has been improved, yet you didn't see it through to the end like the rest of us. So your points are invalid.

To anyone new reading this post:

The people posting here that played until recently; whilst it's prepping for reset, are the ones you should trust for reviews, not the people who got banned for being toxic to the community, were toxic and didn't like not getting their own way or abused systems when they were abuseable.

Some of you around here may know me in the community; - albeit, I have been massively inactive in recent years, so I hope that has some clout when I say this, I really enjoyed and still enjoy this server. It brings the best parts of an evo server and adds an rpg feel. Definitely worth your time, even to try it out.

well thats just lies
u think mcs are fixed and there's no point of mcing anymore ? XD but still theres this tokens, stsill theres daily caps so u need more characters to do all the daily shit on everyday
U will still need mcs
server is still massivelky pay2win
u can still afk bot entire day on chars

so maybe he fixed laggs only thats great feat but maybe he could fixed this before in his 3 months beta? because to everyone it was obvious how laggy thge server was the first weeks

soooo be warned its server with mcs ans p2win, bots to actually play the game
if u enjoy that u can play, and i know many peoples enjoys such servers nowdays
but we dont have to spread lies that mcs and p2w is removed like the post above to attract other players

to me this is just sad whats ots has become
fully allowing and implemnenting bots to play their server, encouraging players to use as much as mcs as possible, super pay2win (u can pay thoushands of dollars and still buy stuff to improve ur character), lying admins
it will be my last post here

Last edited:
Where did i say mc was removed? The requirement to compete with mcs has gone, events only allow 1 IP, quest rooms only allow 1 IP - sure you can benefit from mining, maybe even gaining shadow coins (don't quote me on this, not sure if changed) but the server has changed a lot and if you refuse to see it, then so be it - you don't need to play it.

You didn't see the server after Hawk left - so completely null and void to comment on the state of the server today.

well thats just lies
u think mcs are fixed and there's no point of mcing anymore ? XD but still theres this tokens, stsill theres daily caps so u need more characters to do all the daily shit on everyday
U will still need mcs
server is still massivelky pay2win
u can still afk bot entire day on chars

so maybe he fixed laggs only thats great feat but maybe he could fixed this before in his 3 months beta? because to everyone it was obvious how laggy thge server was the first weeks

soooo be warned its server with mcs ans p2win, bots to actually play the game
if u enjoy that u can play, and i know many peoples enjoys such servers nowdays
but we dont have to spread lies that mcs and p2w is removed like the post above to attract other players
Unfortunately you respond in the matters of your own interest/opinion. I'd like to discuss something far more severe that's being exposed every day on otland, the toxicity. Tibia is a dieing game, the love and interest of hobbying developers that usually do most of this servercreating without the biggest gains to create a unique touch to a game I've loved since I was a kid. It's something I can only admire any developer/mapper/spriter for. Since they give me the opportunity to feel a way of nostalgia that has been built up through endless otservers I played. Some p2w, some completely focused on pure enjoyment. (Those usually also gave a quick short boost of nostalgia but end up closed due to 'no funds'). You are unfortunately not in a good way the example of a type of player that hops servers. (which is in one way not a bad thing to do) But with this hopping you spread some kind of bacteria which you continue to spread through what's called the power of words, yet again in a negative way. My love for this game and most likely of a lot of developers just dies out until you have a very select group of people that will still create something worthwile and when that's gone. There's no forum/activity to bash on anymore and I suppose you continue to a new forum. If this is the intrinsic motivation you cherish through your life, I can only grieve.

I'll tell u a little story about custom tibia ots. Or any Ot in general that isnt a ripoff of global, they all require ALOT of money to run, they have custom EVERYTHING...it requires alot of time and effort to do all this, teams like Ashtar and knighters do amazing things for tibia custom servers, and it requires lots and lots of hours and lots and lots of effort. And you expect them to not be rewarded for this? Do you think employees at cipsoft are being paid for their work? And i bet those guys, who half are not even as good as some of the scripters on these custom ots, are making a very good living doing it, while guys working on custom ots are jsut getting by.

If u look at the top on otserv, almost all are global, and have 0 custom stuff, so that means those people are making tons of money off all the people spending money for points when its EXACTLY the same as global. At least custom servers are bringing new and fresh ideas and trying to improve and make for more enjoyment.

So instead of just complaining about all the servers that are making moves and trying to do something more then be a global, maybe u should congratz them on trying to be unique and coming up with innovative ideas.

Last edited:
Server has lags as hell for eu players, server is p2w and fucking with top 1 from previous edition did not pay anything, it's just stupid, this guy did not do anything else but played 25/h and items from item shop had from players who stopped playing.

it's not worth play here

Server has lags as hell for eu players, server is p2w and fucking with top 1 from previous edition did not pay anything, it's just stupid, this guy did not do anything else but played 25/h and items from item shop had from players who stopped playing.

it's not worth play here

Hahahahahah this kid hating x), you got banned for selling your items for real money kid, it's not the server's fault you are poor and cant afford decent internet, everyone knows you pentagram, everyone knows what sort of scum you are and how you got kicked off the server, that's why you hate.

Before I go on to write my post. Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I did not play the server for a while and it's been through many changes supposedly, so some of what I say may be inaccurate, but I can guarantee some of it is true. If you want to know my honest opinion on the server from when I played then feel free to read.

I can vouch for @Silvanesti for some of the problems he's mentioned that I experienced when I played. Some of you might not like what @Silvanesti or @Ahilphino say but it's not like they are making it up. Sure they could have worded their opinions better, but they've been playing tibia server as long as any of us and they didn't just make up all these opinions about the server for no reason.

It seems that people keep bringing up that since the top player didn't donate then it's not considered p2w, which a wrong statement to make. He also played 24/7. He could of had donation gear and other valuables given to him by people or friends that quit to help speed up his process. I know that when I quit I gave away all my stuff to someone, and on a server like this that can be a huge help. Just because one of the top players was f2p doesn't mean it's not p2w.

I understand that it can take a lot of time and potential money to get a server going, especially a custom project but if your solution for that is to make it p2w then it's a bit sad. It should also be noted that Ashtar's previous server Zoltyum, was also very p2w with an expansive donation shop. This is nothing new in terms of servers, since 90% of servers out there are p2w, so this should not surprise anyone.

Also the statement that you can't purchase the best set in the game is indeed true, but the set you can buy gives you a huge advantage at the start of a server so a player with a donation set will progress much faster than someone starting with a normal set. That set you can buy will not be the best, but it will most likely last you while. There were also lots of other things you could donate for that gave huge boosts. Most of it is probably obtainable in game, but you will probably have to spend 10x more hours than the person who donated. Now I could be wrong since there was a lot changed since I last played, but I can promise you as a normal player you will have little chance vs someone who donates unless you play 24/7 and even then you still might lose. This of course depends on how much they donated and what for.

I think it's great to see developers working on custom projects but when it's ruined by p2w, botting and MC, then it's not any better than a global map for me. If a developer truly has love for Tibia and enjoys creating a fun project for the community then they would see it more as a hobby and something to do in their free time and a perfect example of a server like that would be Ruthless Chaos.

I'm convinced that the purpose of this server was to eventually generate money. My theory is that the idea of making money was the first objective for the server. Then they thought about what kind of server to make, how to make it, etc.. I can tell you right now that when making this server the developers mind wasn't like "oh I think I'm going to create a enjoyable project for the community". He most likely saw how much money Archlight could make and used it as an inspiration to make this server, which is why it has an Archlight feel to it.

This server was set up for grinding. Then you introduced a donation shop that reduces that grinding. And guess what? Boom you got people donating to make their life easier.

I also don't expect a server to be 100% free. I know a server has costs. I know there is lot's of time put into it. I know that it's not free. But there are lot's of ways to make a donation shop less p2w (cosmetics, monthly premium, ). Though there are things in the shop special designed to make people more tempted to donate. Pretty sure there was essentially a "gambling" box you could buy shadow box or something? The way the the server style is set up, is why the donations make it p2w.

Like I've mentioned before this server has a very Archlight feel to it, so keep that in mind if you feel like trying the server. There is lots of grinding for materials, stat stones, doing daily dungeon runs. You would just set up a bot in a spawn and afk for 10 hours. Sure active play is probably better but the fact that you could still just afk for 10 hours in spawn and get a ton of levels was pretty boring. Then if you run of stamina you just buy stamina refill. You would also make MC if you wanted speed up your progress. They may have cut down on some of the things you could MC, but I'm sure it will still be useful for certain things and you already know people will be using MC. If you get on the server and don't see a single MC I will give you 100$.

There's a lot more I could say but this post has went on long enough. The server isn't the worst. It just depends on your style and what you are looking for, but I didn't really see it as casual play. It's one of those server where you have to play a lot if you want to have fun, at least that's what it seemed like to me. If you liked Archlight you'll enjoy this as well, but if you didn't enjoy Archlight then this is most likely not for you.

I'm sure plenty has changed. Many of the things i've said could be slightly outdated, but they still hold value. The server will still have the same play-style so I know that didn't change. Anyway feel free to try it out for yourself. You might like it who knows.

TL;DR Pretty similar to Archlight.

Show me where i have ban lmao? xD

And for scum looks on your familly xD

Last edited:
Silvanesti is a lame player who works as a mapper of another custom OT, that will never be outta alpha, it has been in alpha forever now, so he decided to play a real server and try to sell all the stuff he got ingame for real life money, cant trust anything a player like this says, he played 18hrs a day for months.

Similar to archlight, yes abit, but completely different, archlight if ur not a top donor u can never make top 20-30, here u can be top 1-5 if ur non donor if u put the hours in.