• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Server Website/AAC
https://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
The truth is I didn't write with such anger, I'm fine, in fact I laughed at that guy because he invested money and a gift and that's why he's frustrated and angry. In more what I meant was that "it seems that his mentality is 15 years old" I did not express myself well because I do not speak English. Sorry.
yeah im so frustrated all because of this 5$

you claim that server is sold but still trying to sell it and current "new" owner isnt even mad at you

oh boi

yeah im so frustrated all because of this 5$

you claim that server is sold but still trying to sell it and current "new" owner isnt even mad at you

oh boi
I did not understand your answer, I do not know what you are talking about, but if I did, I sold it and continue to sell it through the Facebook platform and I will not mention anything else because I almost got banned for talking about that kind of thing, but I am not interested in what are you talking about good luck man the server no longer exists if that was your purpose all this time. And by the way, if you only spent 5 dollars, why do you complain so much then? I really don't know what you think but I'm not interested this is my last message good luck.

I did not understand your answer, I do not know what you are talking about, but if I did, I sold it and continue to sell it through the Facebook platform and I will not mention anything else because I almost got banned for talking about that kind of thing, but I am not interested in what are you talking about good luck man the server no longer exists if that was your purpose all this time. And by the way, if you only spent 5 dollars, why do you complain so much then? I really don't know what you think but I'm not interested this is my last message good luck.
show me the proof of u selling it

Back