• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [CUSTOM] Swordart - SAO Game Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
http://swordart.zapto.org/
Server Address
swordart.zapto.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs

if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho

endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs

and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

Interesting point, That's why floor 2 has been unlocked for months, right?
only floor 1 is done rest stuff is random map with random mobs

if u are close to finishing content on floor 1 admin will nerf your character to the ground so u wont be able to progress further was fun tho

endgame quests looks like theres 5000 mobs without any drop/exp ur dmg isnt scaling and u fight entire screen of mobs killing them super slow its like 30min to progress 20 squares and find chests/npc which have been randomly placed by gm on 1000x1000 map where EVERY single sqm is filled with mobs

and even if u manage to progress thought it cuz u have patience(or gather team) gm will tp nerf ur healing and let u die by mobs or just tp you out or just ban w/e he wants to not let u see theres nothing after such quests

Attachments

Never said you forced anyone to donate, but you put pressure on them to donate, and you tend to message people telling them you will give them anything they want if they do donate, i know like 5 people on that server that played there and you offered to give them any "items" they want or coins, if they donate cash for "maintenance". I'm not envious, i've played on this server, i think i reached a level at which i could be proud or well feel stupid about it, considering i myself like others fell for this kind of scam and wasting cash and time itself

yeah and its empty i've spent ~15 hours mapping it all i found was random not working teleports and shitty not scaled mobs so its not worth to hunt on them

its all about finding floor boss and going to next floor but to do it u have to "explore" for days empty map without quests and scaled mobs

lets look at site
1651952089944.png
those are bigger quests all of them from floor 1 not even single one from floors 2-150

There's literally only content on floor 1, floor 2 has unfinished quests, bugs, tp's don't work like they should've, and there are problems there that you probably don't even have a clue about, and you're the "CREATOR" or so you say, this is all a ctrl+c ctrl+v OTS it's literally like a nostalgia ots because there's so many copy pasted maps from other ot's

In the description of the website it specifically says that there will be no missions like on floor 1, do you expect all the following floors to contain the same amount of missions so that floor 1 is forgotten? if you really don't understand the point of view of the creators better not speculate things that you think you should go and create your own server and create all those missions as you want, what a waste of time talking to people now I understand why cipsoft never responds to nobody in the forum, people will never be satisfied with anything, something will always bother them, you don't like it, don't play but don't encourage other people not to try it, if someone is reasonable they will have the courage to try the game.

If you are reading this first try the game and then go out and say things like these people XD.

In the description of the website it specifically says that there will be no missions like on floor 1, do you expect all the following floors to contain the same amount of missions so that floor 1 is forgotten? if you really don't understand the point of view of the creators better not speculate things that you think you should go and create your own server and create all those missions as you want, what a waste of time talking to people now I understand why cipsoft never responds to nobody in the forum, people will never be satisfied with anything, something will always bother them, you don't like it, don't play but don't encourage other people not to try it, if someone is reasonable they will have the courage to try the game.

If you are reading this first try the game and then go out and say things like these people XD.
You made 7 floors maybe 10 max, not 150, and not even made it it's all copy pasted and scissor cut from other OT's this server is a WASTE of time because all the progress you do in the game, will not REWARD you as a player mostly because you won't see anything new on your character like you don't scale the equipment does, plus hey if you don't like having to level up or like do anything at all you can always hit my homie up "snuckles" or known as @cheung you can give him a small donation of 5 euro he will offer you any item in the game or a shit ton of coins and you're set for life, pop off.

Last edited by a moderator:

Attachments

• 67365196_2402708859791022_3821422897935679488_n.jpg
    67365196_2402708859791022_3821422897935679488_n.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back