• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EU Proxy] Cyntara v15-s2 [Custom Client w/ Vanilla Look] | Launch December 16, 2022 4:00pm EST

Server Website/AAC
https://cyntara.org
Server Address
Cyntara.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Good OT. I started playing for the first time last era and it was an easy server to get into and understand. It wasn't complicated and difficult like other custom OTs. The pvp is basically the same as a rl tibia OT, but faster pace. Good active community, 90% of the server online is active, not botting AFK which is important for a fun enjoyable OT.

Good to see this back online :)

i'll prolly play a bit when i got some time!

good luck on smooth start!

@shop

1. premium scroll? for what do i need premium?
2. Can I get items from shop from quests?

@shop

1. premium scroll? for what do i need premium?
2. Can I get items from shop from quests?

You can get some of the items from quests but you are able to earn Cyntara points in-game from daily quests, events, and so forth. In addition, doner items in the shop aren't the best items in the game either.

Cyntara 9 will be opening in less than 20 minutes!
I will be responding to the other posts in this thread after the launch.

Red

I'm on vacation so I can't play. Can you guys keep me updated with pictures? Perhaps a photo of the temple :)

J9ATVCh.jpg

Here you go! @E.J :D

first time on this OT, need friends

Baldy Buddha ingame

19:40 New record: 100 players are logged in.

4MUsGS5.jpg

Thank you all for enjoying Cyntara 9! We would not be here without you!

Red

Maybe add something to use money on? Like buy bosses,items or something just for pots feels bad..

And btw are there server on otservlist and other sites like that? Need more players hard to find ppl for quest!
And one last thing make so 100cc is like a gold nugget getting enoying to have the 100 stacks :p

Last edited:
Maybe add something to use money on? Like buy bosses,items or something just for pots feels bad..

We'll try to brainstorm some more ideas of things for players to spend money on!

And btw are there server on otservlist and other sites like that? Need more players hard to find ppl for quest!
And one last thing make so 100cc is like a gold nugget getting enoying to have the 100 stacks :p

Yep, we're on otservlist as well. Sure, we didn't hit 250 players on the day of the launch, but today there were actually more players online than yesterday.
Seeing continual growth over time is the best thing I could hope for, for Cyntara!

Of course, if it's needed, Diath and I will consider further advertisement options.

As for now, we're ironing out all of those pesky bugs that our players have reported to us!
I'll post a changelog as soon as I can get caught up.

Red

We'll try to brainstorm some more ideas of things for players to spend money on!

Just some ides maybe some small perks?
Or bosses you can buy and spawn?
Maybe so you can buy mid tier items?
Or so you can buy premium points for ALOT of cash? (Maybe not the best ide but makes new players motivated that thay got a way to get good eq to becouse i know its hard to get good eq atleast for a mage.)
Maybe a lottery where you can get good items on small chance and you can buy tickets?
Item upgraders that you put on wepp for more dmg/lifesteal/crit? (if thats not all rdy added)
Gems that you can gem our eq for a temporary buffs like more mana regg/armor/dmg/lifesteal that stack and each gem holds for 30min?

Thats just some things that i could think of maybe something you can use? o_O

A premium scroll adds 30 days of premium account to your account.
After a scroll is used it cannot be unused.
What are the Premium Benefits? Cant open Premium Benefits?

(Sry for bad english)

Last edited:
One more thing that i think should be added is some guides for like Charms, what ethernal flame does/is for?