• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EU Proxy] Cyntara v15-s2 [Custom Client w/ Vanilla Look] | Launch December 16, 2022 4:00pm EST

Server Website/AAC
https://cyntara.org
Server Address
Cyntara.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Would love to see some new players on Cyntara. Always feel free to message me (Renuzit / Mk) in-game if you need help, I usually have some extra mid-level equipment available for free as well.

Hopefully the European host will bring some new faces.

Guess who's back. Back again.
Cyntara's back. Tell a friend!

(copyright Eminem)

Life has certainly been busy for the Cyntara staff, but we're excited to share with the OTLand community that we plan on a major release coming soon!
If you're interested in learning more, check out our Facebook post and follow us on Twitter!

If we see a decent community feedback we'll be teasing on social media before our main website!

Of course, we welcome anyone to join us on Discord! We don't bite!

Discord invite link!

Red

bSG4QSv.gif

Cyntara - Home

Red

Good luck, Chan!
Server is awesome guys, you should totally join.

Would love to see some new players on Cyntara. Always feel free to message me (Renuzit / Mk) in-game if you need help, I usually have some extra mid-level equipment available for free as well.

Hopefully the European host will bring some new faces.
LIER! :p

Hope people won't quit so fast, because the feel in "war" in this server is something special, and I Recommend to anyone this Server !!
Kern~~

With v10 coming this weekend, we thought it would be a great idea to showcase the new city made by @RokojoM. To start it off, here's an overview of the ground floor and a screenshot of the new temple which has been merged into the depot.

asPqdcP.png

17jM78F.png

You may have noticed there is no longer a dedicated shops hub teleport but instead they are in separate buildings to the north east (marked on your minimap once completing the tutorial area). This will place a larger emphasis on pvping and controlling key points. If a team controls the main town, then go visit another in the dedicated cities and events hub under the depot.

fu2GsBM.png

Red

With v10 coming this weekend, we thought it would be a great idea to showcase the new city made by @RokojoM. To start it off, here's an overview of the ground floor and a screenshot of the new temple which has been merged into the depot.

asPqdcP.png

17jM78F.png

You may have noticed there is no longer a dedicated shops hub teleport but instead they are in separate buildings to the north east (marked on your minimap once completing the tutorial area). This will place a larger emphasis on pvping and controlling key points. If a team controls the main town, then go visit another in the dedicated cities and events hub under the depot.

fu2GsBM.png

Red

latest

Back in August of 2016, we teased the idea of a Dungeon System for Cyntara.

I wrote the dungeon system, and saw it could be improved on.
I decided to completely rewrite the dungeon system.

@Diath took one look at my rewritten dungeon system and said...

"Hold my beer. I got this."

And thus, the Cyntara Dungeon System was born.
With the main library file (not to count the ~14 other dependency files) reaching >1,500 lines of code, the Cyntara team is incredibly proud to introduce, Cyntara's first 5 dungeons.

XgbQyON.png

jnt2iGt.png

fpHiruv.png

BJ7ptfO.png

ibAPG6X.png

Cyntara is proud to introduce Open Tibia's most comprehensive and intricate Dungeon System! Because I'm not the author of the majority of its code, I'm allowed to brag about some of its most awesome features:
  • Dungeon channel, with timers and dungeon statistics and timers.
  • Rewards and experience that is automatically distributed when the dungeon ends.
  • An instance system, so the same exact dungeon can be run by more than one team at once.
  • Encounters with bosses that allow for actual all-or-nothing boss encounters.
  • Infinitely repeatable, with ever-increasing difficulty per run.
  • Each dungeon sports custom monsters, and custom bosses
  • Dungeon bosses have new special abilities; some being, but not limited to:
    • Demoralize, Silence, Root, Stun, Disorient
  • Bosses with AI, in each dungeon! Dhrata, Fire God, and Soul Harvest are just a few.
  • Tiered rewards based on dungeon completion time.

A few player testimonials...

"Dungeons are like an event you can partake in at any time with a few friends that take your Cyntara characters and their progress and test exactly how strong your team is, all at once."

"My team took some time to try to complete The Abandoned Morass dungeon as quickly as possible. After 3 attempts we cut our completion time almost in half. We played this one dungeon for almost 4 hours... we had no idea it had been 4 hours - we had a blast doing it!"

We have one team of 4 players constantly coming back for more, for ONE of FIVE dungeons that we allowed them to play through.

How much fun could YOU have with FIVE dungeons?
You'll know when you play Cyntara v10.

Red