• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EU Proxy] Cyntara v15-s2 [Custom Client w/ Vanilla Look] | Launch December 16, 2022 4:00pm EST

Server Website/AAC
https://cyntara.org
Server Address
Cyntara.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
I might try it, but im extremely dissapointed in you Red that you still support Pay to Win shitOTS....

What's the point in Pay to win??
Why would you have items in your SMS SHOP that can't be obtained through Ingame.......

Do you realise yourself how stupid it sounds??
Hell it executes poorly aswell, nobody likes Pay To win except

CASH GRABBING MFERS

Hope you rethink your choices =)

I might try it, but im extremely dissapointed in you Red that you still support Pay to Win shitOTS....

What's the point in Pay to win??
Why would you have items in your SMS SHOP that can't be obtained through Ingame.......

Do you realise yourself how stupid it sounds??
Hell it executes poorly aswell, nobody likes Pay To win except

CASH GRABBING MFERS

Hope you rethink your choices =)
There are obtainable items who are far better than the donation items AND non-donors can put up a good fight against donors.
Also, he's returning the points to people who donated in previous versions. Doesn't seem like a cash grab to me?

And don't forget hosting a server isn't free of cost. You need to get money somewhere.

There are obtainable items who are far better than the donation items AND non-donors can put up a good fight against donors.
Also, he's returning the points to people who donated in previous versions. Doesn't seem like a cash grab to me?

And don't forget hosting a server isn't free of cost. You need to get money somewhere.
Believe me i know servers cost money, Returning the points every ERA Is a good idea yes,

But from my point of view there is no proof there is Any better gear ingame obtainable without paying real money.
And the reason i dont really believe a word you said when you mentioned

"AND non-donors can put up a good fight against donors"

Hmm have you seen the gear ?:/

Example number 1:
A mage with Full Donator set ( The best set) Would regen around 1700 MANA Per 2 Seconds.
That's about 850 mana per second, Now do you think you can DPS Through 850 Mana per second?

Oh i also forgot to mention this is without taking Potions into consideration.

If we were to add potions aswell, well....

I think you see my points

Believe me i know servers cost money, Returning the points every ERA Is a good idea yes,

But from my point of view there is no proof there is Any better gear ingame obtainable without paying real money.
And the reason i dont really believe a word you said when you mentioned

Hmm have you seen the gear ?:/

Example number 1:
A mage with Full Donator set ( The best set) Would regen around 1700 MANA Per 2 Seconds.
That's about 850 mana per second, Now do you think you can DPS Through 850 Mana per second?

Oh i also forgot to mention this is without taking Potions into consideration.

If we were to add potions aswell, well....

I think you see my points

I don't see your point..

Doesn't it sound obvious that if someone can regen so much mana in a second, there are most likely runes/spells that will obviously deal a lot of damage?
It's not like this server only uses spells/runes that are found in Cipsoft's tibia, lol.

You should try the server before bashing it.

I don't see your point..

Doesn't it sound obvious that if someone can regen so much mana in a second, there are most likely runes/spells that will obviously deal a lot of damage?
It's not like this server only uses spells/runes that are found in Cipsoft's tibia, lol.

You should try the server before bashing it.
I never mentioned i thought there was gonna be Cipsoft Formulas lol obviously not since its more of a Evo/Orsha OT.

But the fact remains that it is still pay to win, everyone i've spoken to regarding Cyntara in Teamspeak, and Discord who HAS played past Eras is not budging that its extremely pay to win.

Honestly id rather trust my friends who has played it before :)

You not believing me doesn't change the fact that there are items better than the donor gear in the game.

Example number 1:
And you think non-donor gear is not comparable to those stats? Of course you can DPS 850 mana per second because the server is designed that way. The highest levels are usually around 2000. 850 Mana per second is near negligible compared to their total amount of mana and the amount of damage monsters hit.

I never mentioned i thought there was gonna be Cipsoft Formulas lol obviously not since its more of a Evo/Orsha OT.
Then why assume 850 mana per second would be a factor that makes the donor gear "pay to win"?

But the fact remains that it is still pay to win, everyone i've spoken to regarding Cyntara in Teamspeak, and Discord who HAS played past Eras is not budging that its extremely pay to win.

As Bogart said, perhaps you should try the server before spewing nonsense.

You not believing me doesn't change the fact that there are items better than the donor gear in the game.

And you think non-donor gear is not comparable to those stats? Of course you can DPS 850 mana per second because the server is designed that way. The highest levels are usually around 2000. 850 Mana per second is near negligible compared to their total amount of mana and the amount of damage monsters hit.

Then why assume 850 mana per second would be a factor that makes the donor gear "pay to win"?

As Bogart said, perhaps you should try the server before spewing nonsense.

What item is better than don item?

What item is better than don item?
I personally know of Vegnagun v2 dropping some sweet items for knights such as the twin axe and hammer of prophecy. I know Trith loves his ornate (?) crossbow + infernal bolts. And the dojo questline gets you a stronk amulet you don't want to miss.
There's more but you should ask someone more knowledgeable than me.

Last edited:

I just wanna say i've played almost every reset so far and in v9 I got a full donor set and ended up replacing all but 3 pieces of it with eq i got ingame because the stuff was that much better. Getting the stronger items isnt easy and wont happen quickly but donors and non donors have about an equal chance at getting the new/stronger eq. The donors are just there for people who only wanna play on weekends and not really "play" the server

bump, definetly great server and hoping for a nice and full start :) let the fun begin!!

Replace items in shop with shitty mid tier eq... if people want to have a step ahead let them, but keep it minimal lol.

Its happening!!! Less than 40 hours to go
zkrPDvo.png