• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Enchanted PVP-Enforced, Never resets! New World June 16!

So much crying lmaoooo

Indeed, but I kinda love how they bitch about it xD

"It's ur script so not abuse!!!!"
it's like if desert quest was bugged and you could keep looting the 10k forever and say "it's ur script, not abusing!!!" xD

Bug abuse = Bug abuse

Your server is good, I have a couple issues with some of the things in the server but they aren't so horrible that it makes the server unplayable. The server is really kind towards new players so catching up and being able to fight in a few days of grinding is easy. Let them cry they'll play regardless lul.

Where is the host?
USA, near New York, if you're from Europe there's an EU proxy as well, or if you want to use an external proxy such as WTF and aim for New York, I have bunch of Finish players that does that towards USA-Proxy without laggs

Been hearing rumors about the worlds fusing, would be awesome and would cause some good fights im down! Any Truth to this?

Been hearing rumors about the worlds fusing, would be awesome and would cause some good fights im down! Any Truth to this?
you mean merging?
There's no plans to merge Antica and Newera :)

Update May 22, 2017

Money System

money.png

In DarkOT we aren't using normal standard money-system there you walk round with gold coins in your inventory!
In DarkOT, there's a bank balance there your money is always kept safe.
When you travel, buy or sell stuffs, money is taken/added to your bank balance.
Whenever you're using money in NPCs you'll get notified how much you used, and how much you have left.
If you're going to trade with a player, buying an item for example, you can write a bank check you can use to trade money.
with command !check"100 you'll create a bank check worth 100 gold, and can trade it or give it away.
Note: A check is only valid for 10 minutes, if it's not used within this time it will not be valid anymore and the money vanish.

PVP Systems
pvp.png

When you die as a player, you will never drop any of your items.
You will only lose 1% of your skills/magic, and a few % of your total experience depending on your PVP rank.
You will also lose money depending on your level.
As a level 10 you could lose around 100 gold.
As a level 50 you could lose around 2,500 gold.
And as a level 100 you could lose around 10,000 gold.
And depending on your PVP-Rank, you may lose even more.

If you're out killing players, you will receive up to 90% of the experience the player you killed lost.
You may also find some loot in the killed players corpse.
SvDbUhs.png

We have seen a clear turn-around for DarkOT when it comes to players online, for every day, the past week the number of players have increased for every day!

Players online chart
cD1LHcN.png

Thank you everyone for playing DarkOT!

Would it be possible to have a server Antica(America) and other Newera(Europe)?
I guess that wasn't your plan...but anyway i had to try.
It's fair for everyone to have an option to play "completely" lagg-free depending on the world you choose.

European worlds may come eventually, it's just bit tricky making sure everything works fine with connections to the website for multiple worlds on multiple locations :)
But when/if that happens there will be news about it :)

It's time for the world "Newera" to launch fresh and clean, for you guy to have some strugle, drama, fights and war!

Newera will launch on June 16 (Friday) at 18:00 CEST!

If you're new to DarkOT or haven't been around for a while it's a good idea to take a look at the About page.

Again with this mana 1,3k each? gl with ot again like last time 1 week and dead.
What's the problem with a mana that cost 1,3k?
Nobody force you to use it..
strong mana give 25 mana less AVG than old ultimate and cost half the price of old ultimate..
great mana gives 25 mana more AVG and cost only few gps more than old ultimate..

So.. what's the problem?

Pay 2 win, 10 euro = 20kk when u change this someday maybe your ot will be what it was like 2 years ago, 600 people etc

Pay 2 win, 10 euro = 20kk when u change this someday maybe your ot will be what it was like 2 years ago, 600 people etc
DarkOT is very easy to play even without donating mate, The highest level.. As Cia.. lvl 300+
He haven't donated a single dime to DarkOT.. not one bit..

And DarkOT had 740 players online last year, with same set of Donations.
yeah maybe 600 players 2 years ago.. with same set of donations xD

The donations have been pretty much the same for 3,5 years mate.
Everyone gnarl at first, but once they TRY the game instead of whining about numbers and stuffs, they realized the game isn't that different from being donator or not.
The only thing you get from donating is being little more comfortable.

And believe me, people are more happy with such donations, than having to buy premium.

Anyhow, main point.. 3.5 years of success with same set of donations, I'm not likely to listen to a naysayer now.

Back