• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Enchanted PVP-Enforced, Never resets! New World June 16!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
New world "Newera" launches on Friday of June 16, 18:00 CEST

14bn59g.jpg

DarkOT
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Friday, January 6, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming

Exp: staged 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
PVP: Enchanted PVP-Enforced

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

Note:
-No need to buy spells

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!

• Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
    (except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)

• All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
    (For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)

• All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!

• You can stair-jump hunt creatures! stair-jump for example dragons, is something most people have enjoyed!

#more cool infos here - DarkOT
Update May 22, 2017

Money System

money.png

In DarkOT we aren't using normal standard money-system there you walk round with gold coins in your inventory!
In DarkOT, there's a bank balance there your money is always kept safe.
When you travel, buy or sell stuffs, money is taken/added to your bank balance.
Whenever you're using money in NPCs you'll get notified how much you used, and how much you have left.
If you're going to trade with a player, buying an item for example, you can write a bank check you can use to trade money.
with command !check"100 you'll create a bank check worth 100 gold, and can trade it or give it away.
Note: A check is only valid for 10 minutes, if it's not used within this time it will not be valid anymore and the money vanish.

PVP Systems
pvp.png

When you die as a player, you will never drop any of your items.
You will only lose 1% of your skills/magic, and a few % of your total experience depending on your PVP rank.
You will also lose money depending on your level.
As a level 10 you could lose around 100 gold.
As a level 50 you could lose around 2,500 gold.
And as a level 100 you could lose around 10,000 gold.
And depending on your PVP-Rank, you may lose even more.

If you're out killing players, you will receive up to 90% of the experience the player you killed lost.
You may also find some loot in the killed players corpse.
SvDbUhs.png

Youtube:

Last edited:
Correct me if I'm wrong but the last server was created "Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST"
So what does after November 30th have to do with it? that's over a month after people first started and donated.
You seem extremely money hungry with this same dumb pay2win shop.
You claimed to have dos protection on your last release too, yet it was laggy as fuck and went down over and over.
Proven player spoofer.
Shit server.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the last server was created "Friday, October 21, 18:00 CEST"
So what does after November 30th have to do with it? that's over a month after people first started and donated.
You seem extremely money hungry with this same dumb pay2win shop.
You claimed to have dos protection on your last release too, yet it was laggy as fuck and went down over and over.
Proven player spoofer.
Shit server.
+1
server spoof. Chars in depots/houses that arent real chars / lots of MCS.
donation server. this guy is ryan 2.0

+1
100% spoofed server, I dont know why @xinn dont do anything about this, he should be banned from otservlist.
pay2win shop and laggy as hell.
This must be the 50th release from this guy.
NOT RECOMMENDED

+1
100% spoofed server, I dont know why @xinn dont do anything about this, he should be banned from otservlist.
pay2win shop and laggy as hell.
This must be the 50th release from this guy.
NOT RECOMMENDED
i just go banned/warned for same opinion in this topic lol

only good words are welcome on this forum i suppose

Since every post seems to be about how terrible the spoofing is and all I'll jump in and say that this server is really fun to play and engaging. Even if the host (obviously) does spoof players, it doesn't matter to me at all.

There are quite a few custom spawns and tasks to play and I haven't seen many botters or aimbotters. Host is quick on banning people who uses those tools. It's just the right balance of pvp and rpg so that you can play a few weeks without getting bored. I will play this and I recommend it 100% for old-schoolers who think they have pvp skills.

The real oldschoolers who play for the oldschool pvp will avoid this because of the crazy pots and %dmg reduction items.

Also the fact the same players who keeps replaying this ot especially all the lubke's are just aim botters. no fun to pvp vs them . + the pot system is redic.

aka nathwar video . they all bot.

yeah lots of botters, and this is the 3rd time he has reset, and screwed people out of there money, when they all donate 15 to 40 bucks right away. for the weapon, boots, skill, cap. sometimes multplecaps. i don't care that i got my points back, i wont play anymore, after 3 times. 15 bucks each time, im up to 45 bucks, luckly i've only got a 30 buck loss by now. i feel sorry for the others he just cheated. no where in his rules does he say. if you donate 2 weeks atleast before i restart you get your points back. if its 15 days before then, i'm keeping your money. so soon, he want even be able to h old that 150. unless its all the same 50 people that mc 100 in to the game, and just bot, macro, and click reuse.

hello medivia here 6th january XDDDDD

u get rekt before startin hahahahha

yeah lots of botters, and this is the 3rd time he has reset, and screwed people out of there money, when they all donate 15 to 40 bucks right away. for the weapon, boots, skill, cap. sometimes multplecaps. i don't care that i got my points back, i wont play anymore, after 3 times. 15 bucks each time, im up to 45 bucks, luckly i've only got a 30 buck loss by now. i feel sorry for the others he just cheated. no where in his rules does he say. if you donate 2 weeks atleast before i restart you get your points back. if its 15 days before then, i'm keeping your money. so soon, he want even be able to h old that 150. unless its all the same 50 people that mc 100 in to the game, and just bot, macro, and click reuse.
I am just wondering if he will give back points, then maybe i will play but i will certainly not donate again :\

Yes, all donations made after November 30, 01:00 CET have got their points back to their account already.
Damn just saw this, so disappointed...

Every single PVP highlight in first video is 5v1 every time they kill someone, and every victim is level 60-100, while recorder is level 130 ms, haha. That's not PVP. Just recording being a dick to lower levels in unfair fights.

Anyone has any experience with tibia clients and windows 10? It feels like I have a lot of FPS lag with any client based on the regular one.

Never had problems like these before, but for some reason when I tried to play DarkOT they appeared, tried some other servers with custom 7.4~7.74 clients and same results there.

Back