• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Delerium RPG - A true RPG server.

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings OtLand.

Today a new server has shot into the race of the best server out there, a server brought to you by Athen & Orshy, the main managers. There was a BETA test for this server earlier today, and now we've decided to actually release it officially. The server is hosted on a almost dedicated server, and hosted 24/7/365. This server has many updates and will continue to have many updates during its future.

Introduction to Delerium

Welcome to the world of Delerium, once a nice and calm place known to our ancestors.. though, things have changed since then, things have really changed. Evil forces have invaded the capital village Ranocin, and turned it into a desert waste land filled with swamps, and are working on building a fortress for their evil minions. There are three defendants of the area, and it will take all the brave warriors in the world to defeat them, defeat them and live in peace again. Can you complete this task? We'll see.

1. Frektian, the Hell Defender
  2. Drektian, the Hell Defender
  3. Dartan, the Hell Defender

Now, your probably wondering how to connect to the server, because you like what you see.. at least we hope so. Here are the connection details:

IP: delerium.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.0
Account: http://delerium.servegame.com/index.php
Forum: http://s15.invisionfree.com/Delerium_RPG/

Next I'll explain some basic information about Delerium, the experience rate, map and such. Also, I'd like to state eventually we will have a custom account page coded by Joulnyz.

Experience Rate: 5x real tibia, after a bit of discussion we've found this to be the best experience rate for this map.
Skill Rate: 45x real tibia.
Magic Rate: 10x real tibia.
Loot Rate: 3x, it's like this because it's sort of hard to get items, therefor with this rate it won't be so difficult. May be lowered once we get a better community.

World Type: PVP, always.
Protection Level: 1
House Level: 1
House Price: 400 gold per square meter.

Now, I'll tell you guys about the staff team here at Delerium and what they've done.

High-End Dev's

Athen: Hoster, scripter, bug fixer and generally the all-around person of the server, gamemaster and the owner.
Orshy: Mapper, gamemaster and co-owner.

Low-End Dev's

Gratios: Previous mapper and gamemaster.

Those are the only staff members up to date, respect them and if you see someone else who claims to be a staff member, please report it to either of us.

Notes
Next I'd like to leave a few notes about the server, so that you know what to do in that scenario.

- The addon items are not yet in the monsters, therefor you will have to message a gamemaster to get the items that you require for your addon, and the prices will be based on a low-economy tibia server.
- The account page is temporary, we will be getting a new one soon.
- There are a few multi-spawn of npcs and a few monsters, if you see one just try to make the best of it, we are gradually fixing it, although we have other matters on our hands at the moment.
- If you find any bugs, please report it to a gamemaster.
- Use the help channel for help.
- Use game-chat to talk to others about general stuff.
- Use trade to buy/sell items, because our item buyers only buy low items, and they are all custom.

I hope you decide to come buy and check us out, we'll assure you that you'll love your visit here.

Yours Truly,
Athen & Orshy,
Delerium Owners & Managers.

Server is hosted on a cheap vps, Guarnteed to lagg with like 20 peeps :)

Your welcome

Lol? That's bullshit I've had 150~ without lag. :)

And its from an awesome provider, and no lag. Your just pissed cause I didn't host yours. :)

Athen... You always launch new Ots that wont be online for more than 2 weeks, and then it turns off. Same with your forums projects..

I know I usually do, but this will stay on because I actually bought hosting, so theres no possible excuse for me to put it down >;D

7xuweue.png

I give this ot 1 month max. His forum projects always end becuase he gets caught for using a ripped version of the forum and skin. Pank made an account on his dlx-designs forum and made him delete his skin that he didn't pay for. :p

Bad news. I TRIED KEEPING IT OPEN! I really did. Our fucking hosting provider cut out on us, so we lost all the maps, players and everything and they refuse to return it. I could reset all characters and map updates but then it'd be all fucked up, so I guess I'll have to develop something new if they don't return it. :(

Note: Since this is down and the hosting provider won't do fuck all, I might re-open another one with a different map and I will be online a lot working on quests and such..

Last edited:
Athen... You always launch new Ots that wont be online for more than 2 weeks, and then it turns off. Same with your forums projects..

Bad news. I TRIED KEEPING IT OPEN! I really did. Our fucking hosting provider cut out on us, so we lost all the maps, players and everything and they refuse to return it. I could reset all characters and map updates but then it'd be all fucked up, so I guess I'll have to develop something new if they don't return it. :(

Note: Since this is down and the hosting provider won't do fuck all, I might re-open another one with a different map and I will be online a lot working on quests and such..
Jester, you're always right!

I try to keep this open.. my host shutdown and I lost the server -.-

So youre starting a new prject soon with my map and with a TRUSTABLE hoster?

Back