• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Demera RPG Realmap.

ryan868

Reaction score
Demera Realmap

IP:www.demera.net
Site: Demera - Latest News
Client: 8.31
Client Download: Tibia Client Download
Ip Changer Download: OT Changer.net - Changes your Tibia experience!

ps; sorry for downtime earlier internet was down. wont happen again
compensation for downtime (jan 3rd): when server hits a record of 20 players online all players online will recieve 100k.

Rates:
Exp: 40
Skill: 65
Magic: 20
Loot: 3

Some Quests:
Inquistion
Pits of Inferno
Arena
Dreamers Challenge
Demon Helmet
Annihilator
Orc Fortress
Banshee
and much more

NPC's:
Djinn Npc located in each town buys almost every item.
Rashid Npc located in most towns, (one in thais 2nd floor dp)
260+ Npcs over our 98 mb map.

Server started: January 2nd 2009
Uptime: 24/7

Features:
Item Enchanting
Balanced Vocations
900+ Buyable Houses
Low Death rate
All Tibian Cities (exept Yalahar will add + update to 8.4 soon).
All items working same as real tibia

So what are you waiting for? Start while the servers new!

Last edited:
Server Box thing in my comment may say offline, but its online!

com'n give it a try. if you want me to update to 8.4 than play my server and talk to me ingame about it, ill need some help with some things.

because someone keeps deleting them.
Because you don't listen to forum rules? Don't blame it on the moderators, they're just doing their job. Your the idiot that doesn't read the rules.

Plx go read rules:

Thread NAME has to contain the following:

1 - Country Prefix
2 - Server Name
3 - Server Protocol

You still aren't following the rules, and you think they're doing it on purpose?

Pfft.

Last edited:
1 - Country Prefix
2 - Server Name
3 - Server Protocol

Country - USA
Server Name - Demera RPG Realmap
Server Protocol - 8.31

1 - Country Prefix
2 - Server Name
3 - Server Protocol

Country - USA
Server Name - Demera RPG Realmap
Server Protocol - 8.31

Plss read more. Where is that supposed to be?

OMFG NO WAY THE THREAD NAME?

Don't think this server will be good, I dunno why :(

Agreed.

I go to tell him that if he IP bans people they can get back on easily with a proxy, and he just IP bans me.. Great job.

[sarcasm] Great Staff! No PA'ing! Great Server! [/sarcasm]

I would highly suggest noone play this server 80% of the highest levels are either Tutor's or GM's one GM doesn't like me so tped me to demons :D cuz im owning but yeh don't try the ot.

1. we have no tutors.
2. highest level is a gamemasters character, 2nd highest is a normal character i have no clue who is..
3. you wern't tped anywhere seeing how i checked all gm logs and there was no /c commands used.

CM Jamie on Demera tped me to Ferumbras tower yes he did ^.^
I lost my backpack but it's no big lose seeing as that server is shit anyway. Ask Jamie he even said you thought the server was shit.

close it and save your self respect ^.^

Considering Ferumbras doesnt spawn unless its a raid and ./m doesnt work i know you're lying now.

I'm not going to argue with you whether you got a shit server or not 2 players online at best with 46 uptime agrees with me.

I did not say Ferumbras killed me I said his tower, get some rest or something your starting to argue with facts that are not even on the screen.

When people tell the truth like Apollo and I, you must always say leave my thread ^.^

your garbage try to reset it and make it higher exp noone will join your ot, people don't like corruption.

Back