• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Desperate Times [9.42/CUSTOM] | 24/7 DEDICATED | CUSTOM MAP

Desperate Times

Reaction score
Ip: dt.zapto.org
Port: 7171
Uptime: DEDICATED 24/7
Hosted in: America
Exp rate: Staged
Map: FULL CUSTOM MAP, and growing
Loot Rate: 2x
Skill Rate: 15x
Magic Rate: 12x
Client: 9.42

More Info:
DEDICATED SERVER, 24/7 uptime.
7 custom vocations: Elementalist, Druid, Archer, Knight, Warrior, Assassin, and Death Mage.
Over 45 balanced custom spells + real tibia spells with much lower cooldown.
Lowered stairhop exhaust.
PoI + Demon Oak + Custom Quests.
Boss Areas to team hunt
Addons and Mounts hidden in the map.
New content being added regularly.

STAGES:
10-30: 7x
31-45: 5x
46-60: 4.5x
61-80: 4x
81-100: 3.5x
101-120: 3x
121-140: 2.5x
141-160: 2x
161-180: 1.5x
181+: 1x​

demon oak:
demonoak-1.png

custom demons:
demons-2.png

Last edited:
Yeah i'll go ahead and put it here.. i was waiting for our forums to be up, but hes busy.

Knight: Tank, ofcourse. high hp, not the best dmg, but decent dmg.

Warrior: Fighter, decently strong, decent hp.

Archer: Highest range, highest DPH(damage per hit), slower attack speed, decent hp, Uses 2handed bow/xbow.

Assassin: Mid range, decent dmg, good burst at high lvl, lower hp. Uses 1 handed weapons like stars etc.

Druid: Holy mage, low damage(for a mage), uses holy/earth elements, focus on healing of course. has some buff spells, and crowd control, highest mage hp.

Death Mage: As the name says.. Uses death and life drain, probably closest thing to a pvp voc in the game, high burst dmg.. this vocation is all about combo'ing with your many DoTs.

Elementalist: Uses ice/fire/energy, this mage has the highest damage per spell output, and the highest wand hits, and highest mana, however the lowest hp. But extremely versatile because of its elements

I personally favor Assassins and Death Mages, i think they are really fun to play, Druid is pretty rewarding aswell. Knights are BEASTS, Warriors can dish out really high dps... and elementalist get pretty crazy aswell.

Last edited:
Np, uhhm promotion is gotten through a custom quest you can enter at lvl 100, its kinda like poi/inq a bit, but all custom monsters and semi hard.
But promotions a lot stronger than real tibia, increased damage, attack speed, double regen... its worth it.

Atm im playing here as an lvl 75 Warrior, and it is fun :D

But some spells are strange, for example i hit more with lvl 18 spell than a level 74 spell ;o

Last edited:
I believe the lvl 74 spell you are referring to is "aggravated assault"? It pulls monster agro like "exeta res", except its smaller area and harder to use.

I believe the lvl 74 spell you are referring to is "aggravated assault"? It pulls monster agro like "exeta res", except its smaller area and harder to use.

Yes and other spells too like "slash", "berserk".

Would be good if you could be online some time in the ot :)

Ok, this server is one of the best RPG/Custom Servers i have played, i am really Enjoying it! Come and play this one! :D

Back