• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Divine RPG [8.42]

Captain Orhotek

Reaction score
Server
Ip: divinesanction.no-ip.org/
Port: 7171
Client: Tibia 8.42
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: USA
Exp rate: 8-1 - Stages
Map: Real Tibia map with custom additions
Runes: Normal charges and prices with some unique ones
Loot rate: 2x
Server type: Pvp-Rpg. 4 kills gives you Red skull and 15 to a ban.
Skills & Magic rates: 3x Skill and 3x Magic.

Staff
Scipter: Captain Orhotek
Mapper: Captain Orhotek

I currently have no one helping me on this so this does mean I am looking for people to assist me with some things such as a mapper and scripter. I can do both but I am not a pro at either but I get by with what I know to make some unique spells you will only see here.

Server Information

I have personally balanced all classes and it has shown to be even and fair though many testing phases but as always it can and will be changed if anything proves to not be balanced.

My server has unique events that I will make and maintain. Such as I have a running "Moblin Hunt" event where I leave clues around the world for people to find him. Some times they are easy and short walking distance hints that have no chance of death. And other times may be harder and a group will be needed but they always changes on what I feel like doing. The prizes also change over time but I mainly stick to what you can always get and just make them cheaper such as an AoL or 100x SD rune. Moblin has three chests next to him and you can only pick one the first two will always be something you can get just for cheaper and the third will be a mystery one that can be a rare item or just a bottle...got to take a chance on that one and may not be worth it if you lack the money to spend.

I also have a working weapon upgrade system to give the server a more RPG feel to it. Such as you kill a rat 10x and that sword will get a +1 attack added to it. You kill a dragon 100x and your two-handed sword gets a +2 attack. This will work with all items once I have time to add them all in but at the moment it just works on all the swords I have thought to put in. This system is my solution to the balance issue on melee vs casters as on the server it seems to be in favor of casters at the moment and I really dislike changing the rates when that's not the problem. This may also be added to ranged weapons such as the bow and crossbow later. And yes you can trade the items to another player and the upgraded rates will follow.

I am also in the process of making unique quests that put the quest log to use but as I am not the best scripter there is so this may take some time.

Coming Soon...if members permit
Guild Towns with custom npcs for cheaper prices and more items to buy/sell.
Guild Battleground where if you die you won't lose xp,skills,items..etc

Server Rules
Botting is not allowed but afk training is. Botting is anything causing you to move and cast spells without you being at the computer. This does include any item you set on a key to keep spamming a macro as this is exactly what a bot does.

Last edited:
Some of the spells unique to the server.
I will put videos of them once I get off work...about seven hours or so. The summon spells work just like you think they would with a limit of five at once.

Incenoration - mort fire *For necromancer class when finished but all classes can use at this time*

Plague - exanimus attingo *For necromancer class when finished but all classes can use at this time*

Power Unleashed - exevo gran ende *Sorcerer Spell*

Quick Star - exori con star *Paladin Spell*

Seeking Demon - mort death *For necromancer class when finished but all classes can use at this time*
*Not working at the moment*

Summons- mort bear,warrior,leader *For necromancer class when finished but all classes can use at this time*

Earthquake - exori tempo *was a custom one I found on this site but my own variation of it*

Winters Chill - exura mas icy *Druid Spell*

*Some of the above spells are still being worked on but I felt like sharing them
*Names and words to use some of the spells are placeholders at the moment..mainly the summoning

Last edited:
bump and also posted some of the unique spells we have and will get videos of each one later. Could someone try to log-in the server to see if it is working please.

22:05 /openserver
22:05 Server has been opened successfully.

Maybe this was my issue with people not being able to get on...I hope so.

*Added videos of some of the spells in the second post

Last edited:
Not that I have any replies in here yet but server was taken down so I can move it to another server.

Sorry for the many errors from the serving going up but hopefully I have it right this time. If someone logs in and gets in then my day will be made :D

Use http://divinesanction.no-ip.org/?subtopic=createaccount

the top left of the site still does not work (if anyone can help me on this) so use the url above or actually use the tab in the middle left of site to create a account.

Last edited:
Yeah it sounds better as I said all them are still works in progress on size, damage, and look I just got the general idea for what I wanted down.

Oh and server is working and there is no lag. Someone logged in last night :D

Maybe I should add that I am working on making guild towns in certain areas. The town will have their own unique NPCs for the type of town. Meaning only certain items can be bought there and others will just have a lower price then the normal merchants. I am also working on getting a battleground area going where its two keeps and two different guilds going to war. This area would make it so you lose no xp, items..etc if you die and you spawn back to a safe area outside the war but can go back in if you want. Of course this will take a lot more members then I currently have but I am looking forward to it.

Last edited: