- Aug 9, 2008
- Best answers
- Reaction score
- United States
Cyntara is one of the oldest actively developed custom map Open Tibia servers still online!
Open since February 8, 2009!
Open since February 8, 2009!
It is my pleasure to invite OTLand members to join us in first season of the 12th official release of a classic server loved by tens of thousands of players.
July 13, 2019 at 2:00pm EST - The Cyntara Development Team is proud to release Cyntara v12!
Custom Client: Download
Never played Cyntara? Here's what you've been missing out on!
- Built with love on TFS 1.2.
- Classic 4 vocations with custom spells that are balanced!
- Rates: High-rate (Check out our Server Information!)
- World Type: PvP (+ experience for killing players!)
- Custom Spells: 40+
- Custom Spawns Over 150!
- Custom Monsters Over 400!
- Custom Bosses Over 100!
- Custom Quests Over 100!
- Quick, professional customer support!
- All the newest outfits and mounts - obtainable in-game!
- Bonuses for Guilds based on size and activity.
- Staff that are active, helpful, and professional! Staff logs are public information!
- Unique Professions:
- Alchemy - Collect ingredients and craft elixirs from learned recipes!
- Mining - Mine ore found across the Cyntara world to obtain various goods!
- Enchanting - Add dynamic stats to your equipment pieces through Enchantment Crystals!
- Unique Systems:
- Dungeons - Teams of 2-4 players can progress through event areas with the goal of defeating mobs and their respective bosses while beating the timer!
- Charms - Enhance your stats by equipping a trinket into one of four special slots in your character's Charm Bag.
- Transmogs - Change the appearance of any piece of equipment for you and for all other players from the Transmog menu!
- Treasure Hoarders - Find and defeat mischievous creatures that appear all over the Cyntara world for a chance at unique rewards - the catch? You only have 60 seconds!
- Play Points - Earn points for simply playing Cyntara! Play Points can be exchanged for prizes below the temple.
- Shrines - Shrines appear in random locations all across the Cyntara world and provide unique and random character buffs for a set amount of time.
- Artifact Weapons - Improve your end-game weapon through collecting AP Tokens through various means.
- Daily & Weekly Rewards - NPC Elise offers players Daily Rewards with combo streaks and NPC Lucia offers additional rewards from completing regular activities weekly.
- Unique Events:
- Capture the Flag - The classic game returns, Cyntara-style!
- Nazi Zombies - Battle the endless hoard of zombies with ever-increasing difficulty!
- Infected - Fight against other players to be the last human survivor; beware, if you die, you become one of the Infected!
- King of the Hill - Battle to be the first player to hold the hill for 2 minutes!
- Boss Duels - Fight incredibly powerful bosses as a team to earn points! The team with the most points wins!
- Team Deathmatch - First team to 50 frags wins!
- Tower Defense - You have to see it to believe it!
- A fast, secure, and featureful website written in Python using the Flask framework; it utilizes Twitter Bootstrap and is responsive toward mobile devices!
Join us on Discord!
If you're looking for a "Cyntarist" title on Discord, you can link your Discord profile to your Cyntara Account.
The server will be online once the countdown timer ends on the website.