• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EU Proxy] Cyntara v15-s2 [Custom Client w/ Vanilla Look] | Launch December 16, 2022 4:00pm EST

Server Website/AAC
https://cyntara.org
Server Address
Cyntara.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Playd this server for about one one and a half week and i rly enjoyed it alot. But after playing for that "long" you start to see the flaws in the game.
There are not alot of info described on the webb about the custom things from the server.
There are no way to spend money on the server ppl are just getting more and more cash from fishing like 50kks+

Things that i like to see from this server if its going to last is.
Frequent updates. I do not thing i have seen a singel update or info about what have bin updated.
A fix to the money problem, more updates "even if its only a small update".

The only good thing that i see from the server atm is that the staffs are holding a good amount of events that makes the game abit more fun!

@denkan97 thank you for your reply! To address a few concerns...

There are not alot of info described on the webb about the custom things from the server.

That's my apology - the website was actually completely redesigned recently and we're still playing quite a bit of catch-up related to features and information.
When more pressing issues are resolved, we will add a lot of this information back to the website. For now, help chat has been very active.

There are no way to spend money on the server ppl are just getting more and more cash from fishing like 50kks+

I've come up with a few ideas (related to new content we will be dropping soon) to give players something to spend their crystal coins on. Stay tuned!

Things that i like to see from this server if its going to last is.
Frequent updates. I do not thing i have seen a singel update or info about what have bin updated.
A fix to the money problem, more updates "even if its only a small update".

We have been patching a lot of issues, actually!
I've added a little box above the news posts to link to the Changelog threads. It's a bit bare, but it'll serve its purpose for now!

The only good thing that i see from the server atm is that the staffs are holding a good amount of events that makes the game abit more fun!

Shoutout to my Event Managers (@Dark199, @Sexy Mage) and Community Manager! They're real rockstars and come up with some great events. <3

Red

Awesome to see you are still at it^^
Good luck :)

Awesome server, if you guys start send me a pm on Renuzit and I'll try and help you out as best as I can.
Really worth giving this server some time.

Cyntara is the best OT I played, so I highly reccomend for everyone to check it out. Long live Cyntara !

"What would we like to see come in the next month?"

Well, becouse you ask for it. I still want to see something to waste money on...
I askt you for a way to spend/waste money on one month ago and still the only thing you got is a cassino...?
@Red

Cyntara is the only server I've enjoyed in a long time. GO GO GO flood the server, bitches.
Also, here are some pics to stimulate imagination.

Even more satisfying than Kharsek.
l7bEdNQ.png

B8tdd48.png

Hang out with your "best friends", fucking alex.
A86d4NU.png

Cyntara is not for the weak, yo.
_oxSHDG.png

AxARKlM.png

AAoOV2E.gif

In light of the consistent connection quality issues Cyntara was experiencing from our previous dedicated server provider,
Cyntara has been migrated to a new dedicated server based in Europe!

We would like to welcome all European players to give Cyntara a try - this is the first time that this server has been run on a European dedicated server.

Any new players that have any feedback about beginning gameplay, please feel free to post here or on our forum, any suggestions to better improve gameplay for brand new players is eligible for free Cyntara Coins!

Red

Cyntara is one of the oldest custom map Open Tibia servers still online!
Open since February 8, 2009!

It is my pleasure to invite OTLand members to join us in the NINTH official release of a classic server loved by tens of thousands of players.

July 16, 2016 at 04:00 PM EST - @Red & @Diath are proud to release Cyntara 9!

Never played Cyntara? Here's what you've been missing out on!
  • Built with love on TFS 1.1.
  • Classic 4 vocations with custom spells that are balanced!
  • Rates: High-rate (Check out our Server Information!)
  • World Type: PvP-Enforced (+ experience for killing players!)
  • Custom Spells: 40+
  • Custom Spawns Over 150!
  • Custom Monsters Over 400!
  • Custom Bosses Over 100!
  • Custom Quests Over 100!
  • Quick, professional customer support!
  • 10.96 mounts & outfits!
  • Bonuses for Guilds based on size and activity. (offline for the first few days of play)
  • Staff that are active, helpful, and professional! Staff logs are public information!
  • Unique Events:
    • Capture the Flag - The classic game returns, Cyntara-style!
    • Nazi Zombies - Battle the endless hoarde of zombies with ever-increasing difficulty!
    • Infected - Fight against other players to be the last human survivor; beware, if you die, you become one of the Infected!
    • King of the Hill - Battle to be the first player to hold the hill for 2 minutes!
    • Boss Duels - Fight incredibly powerful bosses as a team to earn points! The team with the most points wins!
    • Team Deathmatch - First team to 50 frags wins!
    • Tower Defense - You have to see it to believe it!
  • A brand new website! It is a fast, secure, and featureful website written in Python using the Flask framework; it utilizes Twitter Bootstrap and its responsiveness for mobile devices!

Pictures: See below post.

Information:
IP: Cyntara.org
Port: 7171
Client: 10.94-10.96
Custom Client: Download

Please note: There is no account manager in the newest TFS. You must create your character on the website.

You are free to register and create your character now!
The server will be online once the countdown timer ends on the website.
Red

Server Informationm Public Information and other links to your hp lead to

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

for me :/ Have you configured nginx correctly or are you being attacked on L7?

lag is real now :/ was fine before but since host change, I cannot even play :/. Most likely cause im in North America

Server Informationm Public Information and other links to your hp lead to

502 Bad Gateway
nginx

for me :/ Have you configured nginx correctly or are you being attacked on L7?

I'm not able to reproduce this, there's currently only one page that needs repaired but it should give you a #404 error.
Red

normally i see high rate evo i dont even give a 2nd look but so many people saying this is diffrent then the rest..ill give it a whirl

if i try to open graphics window the custom client bugs out and crashes o_O

normally i see high rate evo i dont even give a 2nd look but so many people saying this is diffrent then the rest..ill give it a whirl

Thanks for giving it a shot! If you have any feedback from being a first time player on what we can do to help new players "ease" into the server, your advice is golden.
As for the "Evo" part of the name, it describes only the general shape of the city. Everything else is completely custom.

if i try to open graphics window the custom client bugs out and crashes o_O

I'm not able to reproduce this - I didn't do anything with the custom client related to the graphics window. Could you tell me how you're experiencing this issue?

Thanks!
Red

Thanks for giving it a shot! If you have any feedback from being a first time player on what we can do to help new players "ease" into the server, your advice is golden.
As for the "Evo" part of the name, it describes only the general shape of the city. Everything else is completely custom.

I'm not able to reproduce this - I didn't do anything with the custom client related to the graphics window. Could you tell me how you're experiencing this issue?

Thanks!
Red

it was before i logged in i went to see what the graphics were on and it crashed.maybe windows 10? i dunno :p

servers not for me though just not my cup of tea..the custom stuff is cool but i feel it could crank the exp down a bit / make it tibia 7.4 . older tibia style + evo = awesome