• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] [EU Proxy] Cyntara v15-s2 [Custom Client w/ Vanilla Look] | Launch December 16, 2022 4:00pm EST

Server Website/AAC
https://cyntara.org
Server Address
Cyntara.org
Server Port
Client Protocol
Started playing 2 days ago and its actually good to be part of an english speaking server, one thing ive noticed is RP is the most OP vocation on server, 20-25k base damage whereas EK's struggle to even do 5k damage

Thanks for giving Cyntara a try, TheMyth. I'm glad that you've been enjoying yourself; we put a lot of time into Cyntara.

I agree with you regarding the issue that the Play Points system currently faces. Unfortunately, if we were to "fix" the Play Points issue now, we will have allowed a group of players to take advantage of the "exploit" in the earliest days of the season (where it's most valuable) and we will have closed the door for other players to "exploit" it in the future. We feel that by disallowing it this late into the season (where many Play Points rewards have already been redeemed) it would be less fair to the average player than providing a fix now. It's also worth mentioning that the entire last season ran successfully with the same issue, so server longevity should not be any different from last season.

Moving forward to the next actual Cyntara release (v13) this issue will definitely be fixed. We don't want players using the Play Points system in this fashion. As always, Cyntara is a work in progress. Thank you for your feedback :)

Red
I hate to even remotely seem I am attacking you here, however. I mentioned this last season... to you directly, and you gave me the exact same answer, in regarding the play points and exp fish. You now are saying if you were to change it now, it would have allowed a group of players the upper hand... BUT you knew this before starting the season is my point dude.. you said you would fix this last season and now im reading the same thing coming from you. But now these "players" have the upper hand on something that should have and was suppose to be changed coming from your words, before this season even started.

Exp fish were also not suppose to be available for a week after launch correct? I just see the same things happening last era as this one. Its actually why I haven't played, and why I logged in to play for all of 1 hour and noticing the exp fish again ruining the leveling, people taking off. everyone mcing chars for play points (Again) . To me I dont understand this lol. These issues were addressed well before this new season was launched yet not one of these issues was touched. :/

You mention you dont want people using play points in this fashion. Eliminate play points? Find a new system? Allow one char, dont allow MC's? I dont know... It just bugs me a bit when I see you say the same things you did last time. To me now it looks you knew of the problems, but you also know EXP fish is a BIG money maker for you. So therefore they were never pushed to a week into launch like you said they would.

JDlPt1R.jpg

sorry but this annoys me seeing you give excuses for the exact same thing pretty much. this many months apart in regarding to a similar issue. You knew of it all. I addressed it. You acknowledged it. as shown above. and now im reading you say the same thing. This frustrates me. And makes me feel its all just lies and bull. ANd a way for you to just "Calm" players in hopes to keep them and not lose them. False information being told here.

P.s. Dont ban me from OTland please. I am just being real and stating facts here. Not trying to be a douche. Just calling you out on some words you told me back in december... cause you are telling this guy the same things man. Its not cool. Coming from a mod too at that. Just be real dude please. Don't go telling players one thing, then months later tell them the same thing. If you want the exp fish and play points to have the purpose and impact on your server as they do, just say so. Stop beating around the bush saying you are looking for ways to improve or fix it. When every time you launch a season, its the same thing and nothing is touched. Just you telling players the same thing over and over again. Be real man.

Last edited:
dlaw,

I hate to even remotely seem I am attacking you here, however. I mentioned this last season... to you directly, and you gave me the exact same answer, in regarding the play points and exp fish. You now are saying if you were to change it now, it would have allowed a group of players the upper hand... BUT you knew this before starting the season is my point dude.. you said you would fix this last season and now im reading the same thing coming from you. But now these "players" have the upper hand on something that should have and was suppose to be changed coming from your words, before this season even started.

You're confusing / combining two different issues. The conversation that you provided to this thread is referring to an issue we had last season, in December, where the Rainbow Trout and Green Perch (exp fish) were enabled in the store after 7 hours of the server being online instead of 7 days. Here is a screenshot of the commit info and timestamp for when we fixed this issue. For reference, last season started December 14, 2019. The bug didn't go "live" until 7 hours after launch.

ErUtx7E.png

The issue we discussed at the end of 2019 was not present in this season as evidence by the screenshot and in-game functionality. The issue discussed in this post refers to the Play Points abuse that was going on.

Exp fish were also not suppose to be available for a week after launch correct?

They are not supposed to be available from the store for 7 days after launch, that is correct. Other methods of obtaining these items were not disabled. If we wanted them to be completely disabled for the first 7 days of a season, we would add a time gate to the item itself.

You mention you dont want people using play points in this fashion. Eliminate play points? Find a new system? Allow one char, dont allow MC's? I dont know...

Sometimes "doing nothing" is the fairest solution to an issue. I've already left the staff's rationale behind "doing nothing" being the fairest solution for this season on my post from April 13.

However, as the situation evolved we actually DID fix the Play Points abuse.

• Adjusted Play Points functionality:
    • Play Points are now only awarded to players that are connected to the gameworld (not xlogged).
    • Play Points are now only awarded to a maximum of 4 characters per player.
    • Play Points rewards can now only be redeemed by players that are above 33% of top level.

Temporary measures were introduced a few hours after I had posted on OTLand last, and as you can see from the patch notes, the Play Points abuse was fixed in a more proper way within 24 hours. We did do something about it - I just hadn't posted on this thread since. I still suggest that this is a less fair solution to players than "doing nothing", but I suppose looking out for the health of the season should take precedence over the most fair solution in this situation.

but you also know EXP fish is a BIG money maker for you. So therefore they were never pushed to a week into launch like you said they would.

I can't follow this line of logic because the issue we discussed involved giving exp fish to players through an in-game method, not earning us any money from store purchases - in fact, the issue described would lead to us earning less money.

sorry but this annoys me seeing you give excuses for the exact same thing pretty much. this many months apart in regarding to a similar issue. You knew of it all. I addressed it. You acknowledged it. as shown above. and now im reading you say the same thing. This frustrates me. And makes me feel its all just lies and bull. ANd a way for you to just "Calm" players in hopes to keep them and not lose them. False information being told here.

Again, the issue being discussed is different from the issue we discussed in private messages.

P.s. Dont ban me from OTland please. I am just being real and stating facts here. Not trying to be a douche. Just calling you out on some words you told me back in december... cause you are telling this guy the same things man. Its not cool. Coming from a mod too at that. Just be real dude please. Don't go telling players one thing, then months later tell them the same thing. If you want the exp fish and play points to have the purpose and impact on your server as they do, just say so. Stop beating around the bush saying you are looking for ways to improve or fix it. When every time you launch a season, its the same thing and nothing is touched. Just you telling players the same thing over and over again. Be real man.

I'd never use my moderator position on OTLand as a means to punish someone for addressing an issue that they have with me, my staff, or my server; I'm writing to you and running my thread as a regular member of OTLand. The only posts that would get deleted would be posts that break the OTLand rules.

I hope that the information that I have provided has cleared up both the situations for you. I don't take your post personally; it's important that people are kept accountable for what they say.

And of course, if there's anything that I can help you with, please feel free to ask.
Red

Last edited:
Cyntara v13 will be released on June 26, 2020 @ 4:00pm EST!

Character creation is OPEN!

Patch notes will be released on the website in the coming days.

Red

any chance of you creating a difficult server?
where players don't run at the speed of light?
:p

any chance you creating something new instead of 20 versions of cyntara each year?

any chance of you creating a difficult server?
where players don't run at the speed of light?
:p

While I'm unsure what the player speed has to do exclusively with a server's difficulty, there's very little chance that I will be working on any server other than Cyntara in the near future. I've got a full-time job that requires traveling around the USA as well as numerous real-life responsibilities in addition to Cyntara - I do this as a hobby in my free time.

any chance you creating something new instead of 20 versions of cyntara each year?

My answer is mostly the same as above. However, Cyntara drastically evolves with each version, and I'm incredibly excited and proud with the work that my team and I have done.

Red

While I'm unsure what the player speed has to do exclusively with a server's difficulty, there's very little chance that I will be working on any server other than Cyntara in the near future. I've got a full-time job that requires traveling around the USA as well as numerous real-life responsibilities in addition to Cyntara - I do this as a hobby in my free time.

Red

looks like a baiak server, where everyboy in 10 minutes server run in speed god, and dying doesn't make any difference.
Tibia was made up of challenges, show some.
a server with more difficult challenges, get more longer duration, so players stay longer on the server, even more with so many "custom" things.

Well I don't know where all these negative people came from.. But I for one really appreciate Cyntara's existence.
I feel like Cyntara is a core part of what's left of the custom OT community. I also really appreciate the makings of new eras and what they bring, especially in these COVID-19 times.

Cyntara v13 will start in approximately 5 hours!
Check out our v13 update notes

After a successful winter season and a surprise quarantine season in late March, the Cyntara Development Team is back at it again with an announcement that Cyntara v13 will be released June 26, 2020!
So, what has changed?

Endgame Sets Rework

One of the most requested content changes that we have received over the past few years was for a rework of the end-game equipment. With the re-introduction of donor sets back in v12-s2 we knew that one or two types of equipment pieces above the strength of the donor set items would not be the end goal for equipment progression. Formerly, only the Starbringer/High Noble/Kyanite-tier and Battlemage/Amethyst/Kyanite-tier equipment were some of the few equipment pieces superior than what could be purchased in the Cyntara Store. This issue was further exacerbated by the fact that the method of obtaining these equipment pieces was not uniform among vocations. Not only that, but a number of these equipment pieces were unobtainable entirely.
No longer. We are excited to share that we have reworked endgame sets!

All pieces of the Starbringer, High Noble and Kyanite sets will be obtainable from the following bosses:
» Ferumbras
» Cosmic Reaver
» Namtar
» Orshabaal
» Gaz'haragoth
» Amirada
» World Ender

Once obtained, these pieces of equipment will be upgradable using a Tier Set Upgrade Token; the Starbringer, High Noble and Kyanite set pieces will upgrade into Battlemage, Amethyst Palladium and Demolisher sets respectively. Additionally, each of the endgame sets will be further upgradable using the Tier Set Upgrade Tokens up to level 6.
Each consecutive upgrade will cost another Tier Set Upgrade Token. For example, upgrading a Starbringer Hat into a Battlemage Hat (Tier 1) will cost 1 Tier Set Upgrade Token; upgrading a Battlemage Hat (Tier 1) into a Battlemage Hat (Tier 2) will cost 2 Tier Set Upgrade Tokens, and so on. With each additional upgrade, the piece of equipment piece will receive additional stats.

A Tier Set Upgrade Token can be obtained for completing the following activities (with a weekly cooldown on each):
» Killing the World Ender, Amirada, Namtar and Gaz'haragoth (each kill rewards a token).
» Completing 20x level 900+ tasks.
» Completing 15x level 25+ dungeons.
» Handing in 10x Demonic Crystals for Trimurti in the Demonborn Valley.

Spawns Rework

At the tail-end of Cyntara v12-s3 we released a special patch that was originally intended to be released with the start of v13. We wanted to perform a live test for the spawn changes in order to receive feedback prior to the start of Cyntara v13. For those that missed the patch notes, the general premise is that instead of "nerfing" a few problematic spawns, we decided to re-evaluate every single spawn and make adjustments. Primarily, hp/exp ratio was addressed as well as respawn rate and spawn density. These changes ended up being less of a definitive "balancing" but more about creating a solid foundation for balancing in the future.
For more information regarding these changes, check out the patch notes from the start of June.

Quivers

Cyntara will now have a new item type, quivers, that paladins will be able to equip in their ammo slot to store ammunition.
While it may seem like a weird feature since Cyntara has a built-in ammo refill feature, this will allow paladins have the same number of enchantment slots as other vocations while using ammunition that's not infinite (such as Crystal Arrow, Nightfall Arrow or Shatter Bolt).
Quivers come in 3 variants, a basic quiver (12 slots) that every paladin will start with, a regular quiver (32 slots) that players can purchase from the Tool Vendor for 1,000,000 gold and a large quiver (52 slots) that is available in the Cyntara Store.

Charms Changes

Charms are trinket items that provide a method of gaining extra stats. However, over time, a number of powerful endgame charms and event-exclusive charms have been created that are quite powerful; the ability to stack these charms allows players to stack certain stats that are beyond what is reasonable. While there is nothing wrong with powerful endgame charms existing, we want to address this issue and promote more build diversity with charms. In Cyntara v13, players will now only be able to place one type of charm in their charm bag at a time.

Auto Functions Upgrade

At Cyntara's inception, it had always been possible to use a bot to play Cyntara. At times, this was disallowed through the enforcement of Gamemasters; other times, it was openly allowed. Ever since Cyntara adopted its custom client, botting was once again disallowed and ultimately much more difficult due to bot adaptations. With this change, a plethora of Cyntarists had shown their disinterest in playing due to the lack of a bot. Initially, we wanted to evaluate the health of Cyntara without a bot; with a recent survey, we saw that the results pointed toward the outcome that a majority of Cyntara players would like to see a bot built-in to the client. Just as we had initially wanted to evaluate the health of Cyntara without a bot, we felt it worthwhile to evaluate the health of Cyntara with a bot. One major advantage of adding a bot to Cyntara is that the same software is available to all players, and that nobody is excluded from its access.

Cyntara v13 will serve as a trial run for the Cyntara Bot.
We will run a follow up survey before the next season to gather feedback from players on the newly-introduced bot once players get accustomed to them to decide whether the features should be kept, removed or adjusted.

Players will also receive an additional bonus to their experience and loot rate for every auto feature disabled, depending on the feature:
» Healer: +5%
» Sio Healer: +5%
» Targeting: +10%
» Walker: +20%
The Cyntara Bot can be found within the "Auto Features" part of the client.

Changes to Cyntara Coins Refunds

The rate at which Cyntara Coins will be refunded will change this season as a measure to increase the season's longevity. Your account will be refunded:
1. 25% refunded immediately, at the beginning of the season.
2. 25% refunded at level 400.
3. 25% refunded at level 800.
4. 25% refunded at level 1200.

Client Interface Improvements

The Cyntara Client continues to receive improvements to its interface. Cyntara v13 brings a few notable UI improvements and features:
1. Improved Addon NPC UI - a much more clean look to managing the Addon Master NPC.
2. A built-in Highscores chart that can be accessed in-game.
3. Item Interaction Indicators will now "pop up" above player characters when players receive items (this applies to NPC shops, lottery, mining, alchemy, quests, fishing and a number of other features).
4. Perhaps a small quality of life feature more than anything, rows in menus are now more clearly defined by a slight shading difference for improved readability.

Additional Minor Client Changes:

» The chat console will now display rebirths along with levels for player chat messages if the chat option is enabled.
» The Sell All option can now sell up to 65535 items at a time instead of hard capping at 100.
» Updated the Locate NPC feature.
» Fixed an issue where selecting non-discounted offers in the store would display wrong price in the top price label.
» Fixed an issue with a number of newlines in tooltips not working properly.
» The enter key in the main menu will now bring up the login form.
» The Cyntara store will now filter out owned cosmetic offers by default, they can still be gifted by unchecking the filter checkbox.
» Removed a default colliding keybind in Chat Off mode that would cause previously typed messages to be sent when toggling the chat with the Enter key. For existing players, this can be fixed by going to the Keybinds menu, selecting the Chat Off mode, focusing the Send Message entry and pressing the Clear Primary button.
» Hovering earned achievements in the Overview window will now show a tooltip describing how they were earned.
» Fixed a number of text input widgets being editable when they should be read-only.
» Improved item preview in the store window.
» Updated the auto mana burn function to cast Exevo Vita at 50% max mana instead of 80%.
» Added an option to disable outfit effects rendering to the graphics settings.
» Improved automated error reporting to better help us diagnose client issues.
» Fixed an issue with wrong task list widget background.
» Fixed an issue with Container IDs not working properly for last open containers restored on login.
» Fixed an issue with item tooltips throwing an error when hovering certain items used as UI widgets.
» Added dwarven, distance and melee rings to ammo refill.
» Auto private message autoreply feature.
» Auto eat food will now use items from inventory slots as well as containers.

Minor Server Changes:

» The Mighty Weapons daily reward will be now properly delivered to the inbox when players do not have enough room to receive the reward.
» Removed Guardian Boots and Silver Mace from the Loot Trader.
» Rebirthed vocations now once again get 300 soul points (instead of 255 after the hotfix last season).
» The World Ender world boss portal now requires level 800 to enter.
» Players entering the trainers will now face south by default.
» Updated the name verification function of the Renamer NPC.
» Updated how the server save works which should improve the server save times.
» Adjusted a void portal location in the Shadow Dragons spawn.
» Buffs received from Power Runes will no longer expire when entering the temple.
» Rebirth damage bonus is now neutralized when template levels are active.
» Players will now be teleported to a kick position at the task boss entrance instead of the temple on task timeout.
» The following spells will no longer provide their effects while the caster is in phantom state (for instance when dead during a dungeon boss fight): Mirage Archer, Blade Vortex, and Healing Totem.
» Certain non-boss raid monsters guarding bosses will no longer yield experience points.
» The following bosses no longer grant experience on kill: Orshabaal, Ringmaster, and Vlad the Impaler.
» The World Ender will now use unavoidable damage instead of fire damage for his bomb spell.
» Increased the cooldown of the Fortitude spell from 2 minutes to 3 minutes.
» Power Runes will now display a buff cooldown icon when on cooldown.
» Shrines will now display a buff cooldown icon when active.
» Fixed an issue with the !void command displaying conflicting information with regards to Void Realm level compared to Void Invader kill message.
» Improved the !artifact command to let players choose the desired type via the command param:
» Sorcerer: !artifact death, energy and fire.
» Druid: !artifact death, ice and earth.
» Paladin: !artifact bow, crossbow and shield.
» Knight: !artifact club, sword and axe.
» Fixed an issue where the Cleave spell could deal excessive damage under some circumstances.
» Added a Halloween event.
» Rebirth count will now display alongside levels in player description.
» Brewing multiple alchemy elixirs will now properly count multiple times towards the Weekly Quest instead of just once.
» Clusters of Solace will no longer display owned addons on the list.
» Dream Matters will no longer display owned mounts on the list.
» The !online command will now always display the real level instead of template level for players in events.
» The !online command will now display rebirth count next to levels for rebirthed players.
» Fixed an issue with the Overview window displaying wrong state for the Daily Reward entry.
» The Global Experience Boost and Goblin King Global Boost can no longer be active at the same time.
» Adjusted the Artifact Knowledge research ready message to better reflect why players cannot proceed at Level 25.
» Fixed an issue with walkthrough flag not updating properly when players advance levels near other players.
» Fixed an issue with the Full Helmet of the Ancient quest log being incomplete after completing the quest.
» Mind Flayers summoned in events will no longer grant Mind Flayer Points.
» Daily Quests will now reward Play Points.
» Adjusted the Play Points offers and prices.
» Fixed an issue where new players weren't getting blessed on first login.
» Potions now require the target to be the same vocation when used on another player.
» Added 4 DPS dummy monsters to the Duel Arena; these monsters will display your damage per second every second as well as once you finish combat with them.
» Updated The Knife sprite.
» Adjusted the War Arena:
» Increased the arena level from 600 to 1200.
» Adjusted skills and weapon damage to match the new arena level.
» Players can now use runes that require an insignia use inside the arena even if they have not used the insignia outside of the arena.
» Added Frag Tokens as kill rewards in the arena.
» Players can now use potions inside of the arena (with the exception of supreme flavors).
» Updated the items that players receive upon entry.
» Improved daily quests reward handling.
» Fixed a potential issue with Amirada's reward.
» Players can now walk through other players in zones that are explicitly marked as non-PvP.
» Increased the dungeon talisman scaling from 12% health and damage per talisman level to 15% health and damage per talisman level.
» The Alternate Fate quest now rewards knights with a Blessed Shield instead of Kyanite Armor.
» Updated the list of fishing related items that Jason will buy.
» Mining speed now scales with the mining skill level.
» Fixed an issue with some necklaces and rings would lose charges when they should not (introduced late last season).
» Updated the training tile mana burn to cast Exevo Vita at 50% max mana instead of 80%.
» Fixed an issue where attacking certain monsters could inflate personal hit record values.
» Fixed an issue with magic walls with extra animations not displaying the field owner information when looked at.
» Fixed an issue where raids would start if the server was not in an "online" state.
» Increased the damage that Dreadbeasts deal; this will make Hellgorak faster to kill and make the boss slightly more difficult.
» Added the newest outfits, addons, and mounts.
» Added the "supreme" flavor of potions to the Magic Shopkeeper NPC.
» Power Runes are now unlocked by collecting 4 physical items known as "Power Rune Fragments". Each fragment is a "corner" of a power rune emblem. Once all 4 pieces are collected by the player, they must "use" any of the 4 pieces and the Power Rune Fragments will combine into a "Power Rune". Once used, the player will unlock the Power Rune's ability. The main goal was to give Power Runes a physical presence and allow players to trade fragments and build their own Power Rune collection as opposed to just "unlocking" a power rune by chance and/or not noticing.
» Fixed an issue where the "Effectiveness" attribute was not working properly.
» Adjusted Void Invaders experience; the amount of experience gained will now increase with Void Invader level and decrease as the difference in level between the player and the Void Invader portal increases.
» Adjusted Warzone 2 & 3 boss experience.
» Fixed an issue where players would be able to cheese Warzone boss experience and Alchemy 101 boss experience.
» Adjusted Yakchal's mob variety to match the new spawn balance difficulty.
» Removed the Eskimo mini-task requirement to enter Yakchal's crypt.
» Standardized the descriptions of final-tier weapon upgrades.
» Fixed an issue where Oblivion would stay active in the Boss Discovery Scroll after its completion.
» Rewrote the Oblivion mini-world change; the entire instance will now reset once The Gatekeeper is defeated so that the area can be completed more than once per server instance.
» Replaced the "Grave Digger" mob in the Royal Minions spawn with "Gravediggers".
» A number of bosses will now "force spawn" in front of players; this also resolves an issue where players could get stuck in a number of places if a boss is defeated without the player's participation.
» Reworked how stat dampening works; this will improve the consistency between monsters affected by stat dampening and regular monsters.
» Guild war frags will now be broadcast in each guild's channel.
» Fixed an issue with guild wars where they would not end properly unless the winning guild earned the required frag count + 1.
» Increased Rebirth level from 1200 to 1400.

Minor Website Changes:

» Fixed an issue where unpublished patch notes would show up in the website and client changelogs.
» Fixed sidebar markup.
» Fixed an issue with the forum boards not working properly with deleted posts under some circumstances.
» Player deaths on the player view page will now display a parcel icon for death entries that were a result of a push.

Patch History

If this patch note seems smaller to you, it's because a large part of the development of Cyntara v13 was released during the lifespan of Cyntara's surprise quarantine season: Cyntara v12-s3. If you haven't visited Cyntara since Winter of 2019, take a moment to check out what you missed:

» 2nd June 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 2nd June - Spawn Rebalancing (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/458/1)
» 9th May 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 9th May (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/455/1)
» 23rd April 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 23rd Apr (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/447/1)
» 16th April 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 16th Apr (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/444/1)
» 13th April 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 13th Apr (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/442/1)
» 28th March 2020 - Cyntara - News #19 - Cyntara v12-s3 - Quarantine Season (https://cyntara.org/news/19)

Red

I've got alot memories from the Cyntara ! I quitted tibia like 2 years-ago. But im back again to login sometimes, I always follow work on Otland from RED (CYNTARA). Even when I didn't play tibia. I got to say, RED u did the big JOB all those years ! I had servers, i know what frustration is it. Keep going brother ! I remember best times in Cyntara back in 2010 etc.. Even when Soltera was on ;).. Now many of them will say what soltera is.. Hahaha, guys all the best ! It was always one of the-best servers ! Kernkraft Rock ;)

Last edited:
I've got alot memories from the Cyntara ! I quitted tibia like 2 years-ago. But im back again to login sometimes, I always follow work on Otland from RED (CYNTARA). Even when I didn't play tibia. I got to say, RED u did the big JOB all those years ! I had servers, i know what frustration is it. Keep going brother ! I remember best times in Cyntara back in 2010 etc.. Even when Soltera was on ;).. Now many of them will say what soltera is.. Hahaha, guys all the best ! It was always one of the-best servers ! Kernkraft Rock ;)
Jim-Halpert-Kiss-Ass.gif

a kiss for you my friend :) or maybe not lol

The Cyntara Development Team is prepared to announce that Cyntara v13-s2, an update focused on quality-of-life changes, will be released December 18, 2020!
What’s in store this winter?

Empowered & Infused Monsters
One of the many ways that we've looked to improve Cyntara's gameplay is to break up the monotony of hunting is to randomly adjust the stats of monsters encountered in spawns. Previously, the "badass monster" system was implemented to randomly spawn monsters with increased stats in certain spawns with increased rewards. The old system limited the monster pool to a small number of spawns and was underutilized. With Cyntara v13-s2, the "badass monster" system has been completely overhauled and replaced with Empowered & Infused Monsters.

Empowered Monsters will now spawn in place of regular monsters randomly throughout the entire gameworld. Empowered Monsters will be denoted with a red skull indicator and its additional stats can be viewed on look.

Further, an Empowered Monster will also have a chance to become an Infused Monster. Empowered and Infused Monsters will be denoted with a black skull indicator and its additional stats can be viewed on look. Boss monsters and monsters below level 300 are both exempt from becoming Empowered (and thus Infused) Monsters.
Empowered and Infused Monsters yield experience and rewards relative to how difficult they become.

Secondary Rings
Traditionally, rings with limited duration (ie. Time Rings, Life Rings, Might Rings) have been unpopular with players because they take up a slot that's often filled by a more useful, permanent ring (ie. Imbued Rosea Ring, Star Ring, Ring of Ending). With Cyntara v13-s2 we wanted to address this issue by creating a secondary ring slot that only fits temporary rings.

With this change, we have repurposed all temporary rings to have more lucrative stats and given them their own slot so that they can be a part of every player's kit. These new rings can primarily be obtained through boss kills and Daily Quests. There are currently 15 Secondary Rings.

Experience & Rebirth Changes
As Cyntara continues to evolve so does the way that we explore the way that players progress their characters. Our goal with these changes are to make the rebirth levels more valuable while not making them the final focus of character development. The following changes have been made:

» Max rebirth count decreased from 20 to 5.
» Adjusted experience rates past level 1400.
» Increased the extra hp/mana level bonus from 15 to 40.
» Increased the extra potion capacity bonus from 50 to 60.
» Removed the experience bonus players received for having not reached rebirth 5.
» Player’s Charm Bag will increase by 1 slot for each rebirth level to a max of 8 slots.
» Reworked Power Tabs
» Power Tabs will now display experience points rewarded.
» Removed the level cap for using Power Tabs as they were completely undesirable for high level players.
» Instead of not being able to use Power Tabs after a certain level, players within the top 25% experience will now gain experience toward their next level based on their exp percentile (ie. the top level will gain 1% of their level for being in the first percentile of exp) rather than a full level.​

New Endgame Quest - The Water Temple
The Water Temple is a new, repeatable, endgame quest for players level 1200 rebirth 5. Players that complete the new endgame quest will have an opportunity to receive a perk from The Power Shrine in exchange for Power Tokens that can be looted from a number of rebirth spawns. This quest will be used to test the waters for content beyond the first rebirth.

Client UI Enhancements
This season proves no different in that we are continuing the development of the Cyntara Client and continuing to improve its interface. Noteworthy changes include:
  1. Added a UI for the Daily Reward NPC Elise.
  2. Added a money count indicator to the inventory UI.
  3. Added a Depot Search functionality. Items displayed in the search query can be withdrawn.
Additional Minor Client Changes:
» Fixed the Destroy Healing Totem spell icon in the spellbook.
» Fixed an issue where monster race indicators would not disappear while toggling CTRL + N.
» Fixed an issue where monster race indicators would appear on monsters with hidden names.
» Added a show channel notification option to enable/disable the “player has joined/left the channel.”
» Fixed the window position when entering fullscreen mode on Windows.
» Rewrote the installer application; cut down on the file size and added multi-language support for the installer.

Minor Server Changes:
» Increased the item stack limit from 255 to 10,000; this means that players can have up to 10k items in a single stack.
» Fixed an issue with the magic level formula causing players to gain magic level too slowly
» Added the newest outfits and mounts.
» Added 3 new divination cards: The Alchemist, The Dwarf, and The Alchemist’s Stash as an alternate method to obtaining Alchemy recipes, ore, and Alchemy supplies respectively.
» Fixed an issue where enchantment names in player inspect view were not properly capitalized.
» Added a new store category which allows players to purchase and wear creature outfits with color palettes.
» Updated the outfit changer voodoo doll to include the newest outfit looktypes.
» Fixed an issue where “health regen” was listed twice under equipment stats where the second entry was actually “mana regen”.
» Improvements to "parcel" frags
» The target player must be pushed diagonally prior to dying.
» The target player must be paralyzed by a player prior to being pushed diagonally.
» Increased the time span at which a frag is considered a parcel frag from a 1 second duration to a 1.5 second duration.
» Added a parcel animation when a player is “parcel” pushed.​
» Fixed an issue where healing spells would not properly clear paralyze under specific conditions.
» Removed the exhaust from the bed in the “An Alternate Fate” quest.
» Added new "Decorations" category to the store
» Added colorized blood herbs and Big Demona books.
» Added 30+ new house carpet types.​
» Added The World Ender and The Shaper to the World Boss information in the World Overview window.
» Improved the experience and gold gain formula in Dungeons.
» Owned items that are stackable can now be deleted by discarding the item to the floor now instead of being stuck inside containers.
» Fixed an issue with HotA quest where Pharaohs would double-spawn and potentially stop respawning.
» Fixed an issue with item tooltip overview that would sometimes display incorrect stat names.
» The Addon Master NPC will no longer consider items in the player’s equipment slots toward items that can be turned in for addons.
» Fixed an issue where the Battle Pendant would set a cooldown to Paladins if they attempted to cast Swift Strike without having a target set.
» Fixed an issue where players could “double cast” spells, such as Blade Vortex, if the player died while the previous spell was still active.
» Removed the slight delay that sometimes presented when a monster was killed.
» Improved the visual effect of money earned when using the Sell-All Tool.
» Improved the graphics of the Lifeless Star Ring.
» Added the Invisibility spell to all vocations due to the removal of Stealth Rings.
» Adjusted quiver sizes to account for new stack limit total.

Minor Website Changes:
» Fixed an issue where the Armory was not updating properly and was missing a number of equipment pieces such as endgame equipment.
» Improved the Armory page style.

Patch History
This patch note may seem smaller than average, and it's because a large part of the development of Cyntara v13-s2 was released during the lifespan of Cyntara v13-s1 - our longest lasting season in a long time. If you missed last season, take a moment to check out what you missed in our latest patch notes:

» 11th October 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 11th Oct (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/482/1)
» 3rd October 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 3rd Oct (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/481/1)
» 10th August 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 10th Aug (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/477/1)
» 7th August 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 7th Aug (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/476/1)
» 25th July 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 25th Jul (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/474/1)
» 15th July 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 15th Jul (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/472/1)
» 6th July 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 6th Jul (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/466/1)
» 1st July 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 1st Jul (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/465/1)

Red

Last edited:
The server will be launching in a few more minutes! Make sure to hop in and check it out

The summer update, Cyntara v14, is scheduled to release June 18, 2021. This news post will contain the most pertinent information as to what changes this update will bring.

Ring Crafting

Last season we introduced Secondary Rings, a temporary ring system that occupies a separate inventory slot from the permanent ring.
This season we are further expanding the system by introducing a Ring Crafting system that gives players agency over the stats of their secondary rings.
In order to craft a ring, you must first unlock a Ring Craft Scroll to unlock a Ring Craft Stat. Players will be able to obtain Ring Craft Scrolls from the following sources:
  • World Bosses
  • Talisman Dungeons (Level 15+, completed in time)
  • Daily Quests (Level 850+)
Unlocking additional Ring Craft Scrolls of the same type increase the Ring Craft Stat by +1 for a max stat level of 3.
Once a Ring Craft Stat is unlocked, you will always be able to craft that ring stat onto a Blank Ring; Blank Rings can be looted primarily from Bosses and Daily Quests.
Next, a pre-set amount of Creature Products must be sacrificed in order to craft your new ring. The Creature Products required depend on the stats that you are attempting to craft onto your Blank Ring. A comprehensive Wiki page has been provided to show players all of the Creature Products that can be looted as well as the monsters that drop them and the Ring Craft Stat that they can be used to create. Further, Prey Task monsters now have a chance to drop "Monster Essence" which can be traded with Tony Bloodhunter in exchange for Creature Products used for Ring Crafting.
Finally, Ring Crafting also introduces brand new item stats such as: Increased Elemental Damage, Increased Physical Damage, and Increased Healing. These stats are currently exclusive to the Ring Crafting system.

Experience Changes & Rebirth Removal

TL;DR - Rebirths will be removed and a straight level system will be utilized. Monster experience across the board has been decreased to compensate for the lack of rebirthing.

After a decade of Rebirth changes, adjustments, and tuning, we have decided that Cyntara v14 will remove the Rebirth system entirely. An entire update news post could be written around this change alone, but we have a lot of other exciting news to share - so we won't do that. Instead, we will leave a few thoughts behind this change:
  • The nature of Rebirthing keeps players in a cyclical loop of playing at the same level ranges. This could be seen as a pro or a con depending on your angle. As developers, we feel that this has pigeon-holed us into creating content inside of a "box" rather than expanding into new content and expanding the size of that "box".
  • A frequent complaint from players focused on PvP is that killing an enemy is not impactful enough; with lower experience rates and a less redundant leveling cycle, each death should feel more impactful.
    » Many players fell on one end of a spectrum:
    • A. Rebirthing provides too much benefit for those that have time to invest in it.
    • B. Rebirthing provides too little benefit for the amount of time that you have to invest in it.
  • To add to the point prior, adding content after max rebirth level was under-utilized due to the above and for those that reached the max rebirth level they felt cheated to be left with no additional content.
  • Changes, adjustments, and tuning over a decade should speak for itself.

World Boss Changes & New World Boss

The World Bosses will now spawn cyclically instead of having allocated days of the week; that is, the World Bosses will spawn in a repeating cycling sequence every day with no regard to the day of the week.
This will allow us to add any number of World Bosses in the future while also ensuring that we are covering each day of the week. This also means that Thursday will no longer be a day without a World Boss spawn.
Additionally a new World Boss, the Entropy Disruptor, has been added - available in the Otherworld quest area.

Item Market

Initially when we decided to switch to a custom client three years ago, we decided to remove the former market system primarily due to two reasons:
  • The market system at that time was severely underused by players; with less than a handful of successful transactions in an entire season.
  • The former market system required a lot of data maintenance in order to maintain.
Since then Cyntara has introduced a lot of new collectible items, especially with this update, but no way to trade them offline.
We are now introducing a new Item Market. The Item Market is simple but it should provide players with convenient way to trade items offline while covering most use cases.
Right-click an item in your inventory to "Sell" (Item Market). To purchase or browse, simply open the Item Market in the "Community" tab in the top bar and input the name of the item that you are looking to purchase. However, there are a few additional aspects to consider before using the Item Market:
  • You must be the required level to participate in PvP in order to place an offer (currently, this is level 300).
  • Your offer automatically expires in 7 days.
  • Stackable offers placed by the same player automatically get merged.
  • There is a 3% sales cut when the item is purchased by a player.

Account Depots/Inbox

Historically, Cyntara has always allowed multiple characters from the same account to be logged in at the same time to allow players to train and use multiple characters while using a single premium account.
To make depot and inbox management easier, both depot boxes and inboxes are now shared across all characters on the same account; this change, combined with the stack size changes last season should greatly improve item management.

Client Improvements

As is with every update that has released in the past two years, we have made a number of client improvements to enhance the immersion players feel when playing Cyntara. This summer, players will notice a new window when encountering a number of bosses, especially Dungeon Bosses, Void Realm Bosses, and World Bosses. A "Boss Frame" will appear at the top of your game window displaying the boss that you are fighting, including an image of the boss and its remaining health.
Additionally, we have added windows to the Play Points Exchange and the Event Points Store that can be accessed from any protection zone in exchange. The old methods of redeeming these rewards were confusing to new players and difficult to understand. This change also clears the temple area of some visual clutter.
Further, we are perhaps most excited to inform you that a very highly requested client feature has been added this update: Client character settings are now stored in separate configuration files. This means that things such as hotkeys, actionbars, and bot settings can now be properly loaded and saved when multiple clients are used at the same time. This should eliminate the issue of client settings being lost when running multiple clients at once.
However, this also means that players will lose their previous settings from season prior; players will have to manually re-create their settings for each character one last time.

The Ultimate Challenges Quest

A new level 1000 quest has been added to the Teleport Room - The Ultimate Challenges Quest. Players can queue with a group of friends in an attempt to fight one of four familiar bosses that have been reworked and repurposed: The Earth Titan, the Ice Titan, the Fire Titan, and Vegnagun. The bosses now utilize a lever entry similar to World Bosses that allow teams a clean fight with the boss from start to finish. The bosses will now scale difficulty depending on the number of players in the party. The bosses in this quest now drop additional items including store equipment and a new quest charm.

Minor Server Changes

» Cyntara Coin refunds will now refund at level 300, 600, and 1000 to account for the new experience rate.
» Added the Crono miniboss raid to the Legendary Warriors spawn.
» Added the Son of the Sun boss raid to the Rumble Pit.
» Dungeon changes:
  • Added Dungeon Score system. Completing each dungeon will now grant a score based on the dungeon level and upgrade level. The Dungeon Score is the sum of highest scores for each dungeon.
  • Added Dungeon Score highscores to the in-game highscores.
  • Dhrata will now only petrify players facing her direction.
  • Swordmaster Grons now only gets 3 charges of invulnerability armor instead of 5.
  • Added map marks with boss and shortcut locations.
» The outfit and mount bonuses are now capped at 40 collected outfits/mounts (for a 10% bonus from each).
» The movement speed is now soft capped at 70% and hard capped at 80%.
» Stamina bonus hours have been reduced from 4 hours to 3 hours.
» Starbringer-tier equipment, and Tier-set equipment level requirement have been reduced to from level 1200 to level 1000 in order to match the new experience rate; store-tier equipment has now been lowered from level 1000 to level 800.
» Adjusted how experience gained from spawn quest chests is handled.
» Wand and rod damage now scales with player level and magic level. Additionally the AoE component of Artifact Wand and Artifact Rod no longer deals reduced damage.
» Adjusted beginner equipment. Replaced defunct items with items with stats and removed redundant items.
» Removed Enchantment Slots from all beginner equipment except for your owned weapon; further, your owned weapon will now prompt a warning when attempting to throw on the ground.
» All monsters will now have a chance to drop equipment with enchantment slots; the higher level the monster the more likely it is to drop an item with enchantment slots and the more slots that the item can have by default.
» Increased the difficulty of Battle Tower.
» Removed Power Tabs from most non-boss monsters.
» The Goblin King, Broadcaster, Lucia, Dungeon Token Trader, Frag Token Trader, Black Bert, Renamer, and the Artifact Master have been moved to the third floor of the temple.
» The Rumble Pit teleport has been moved next to the Trainers teleport, and Towns / Event Areas are now in the west side of the temple.
» Improved the Concentrated Demonic Blood item and added Flasks of Purified Demonic Blood that grant higher tier potions.
» Improved creature product drops from all spawn monsters.
» Adjusted gold drop rate for a number of monsters to match other monsters of their difficulty range.
» Added minimum level requirement for earning Tier Set Upgrade Tokens (1000).
» Monsters are now immune to non-player field damage.
» Re-enabled and improved the Anti-Anti Push Delay.
» Adjusted the prices of Goblin King boosts.
» Removed the old "Ring of Healing" from a few monsters that still dropped it (ie. Hydras).
» Updated how max depot items limit is handled and added a more descriptive error message when the depot is full.
» Fixed an issue that caused dragged containers on the ground to send excessive updates to surrounding players which could result in a client lag.
» Added animation effects to custom ammo types. For example, when shooting Crystal Arrows, you will actually see a Crystal Arrow effect.
» Added a missing boss flag to a few bosses and boss summons.
» Improved how the Dream Realm and Dream Lab is handled in the An Alternate Fate quest. Most importantly, this should resolve the issue where players incorrectly auto-failed this portion of the quest.
» Improved how the Illusionist Quest is handled. It should now be impossible for players to get stuck in the quest or to fail it in an unpredictable manner.
» Fixed an issue where players could receive kill achievements for monsters that share a name with another (such as illusion monsters).
» Fixed an issue with the Tower Defense that prevented the system from working properly.
» Fixed an issue with the Essences of Dread progress getting unintentionally erased under certain circumstances.
» Fixed an issue with the Dragon's Den levers not working properly.
» Fixed an issue where the Halloween raid was triggering during the Easter event.
» Fixed an issue where certain raids were not being displayed in the Raids portion of the Guide properly.
» Fixed an issue where common raids were not being announced to Discord properly.
» Improved how the Activity channel on the Discord server is handled, instead Activity is now a group of channels where players can selectively decide which events to ignore.
» A number of systems (such as Void Invaders or the Battle Tower) will no longer spawn monsters as Empowered or Infused.
» Fixed a login server crash.
» Fixed Divination Card descriptions.
» Fixed an error with PvP exhausts.
» Fixed an issue where items with charges would have their charge count set to 1 when an enchantment slot is added.
» Fixed an issue where a certain mob type in the Water Temple quest would not spawn properly.

Minor Client Changes

» Added smart loot option to auto looter. The option will try to remember the positions of the corpses and loot them once no targets are visible on the screen. This option may be more accurate than the default loot option at the cost of hunting speed.
» Added configurable toggle keybinds to a number of client windows.
» Slightly optimized the memory usage of the client.
» The Death Recap entries are now merged by monster names and display a total monster count next to the monster name instead.
» Added an option to toggle antialiasing.
» Reworked the top client menu to make room for more buttons.
» A number of monsters are now considered "dummy" and will be ignored by Auto Targeting (such as temple and teleport room monsters).
» Improved the look of a number of widgets (such as the count window, the channel list, item lists, the quest log, the text window).
» Tile item tooltips will now use the same tooltip frame as regular item tooltips for consistency.
» Added toggle visibility buttons to the login form account and password fields.
» Fixed an issue with the Cyntara channel not being focusable when the size of the client window is too small.
» Fixed deleted auto presets and looter exclusion items persisting through client restarts.
» Fixed a few popup boxes not responding to the Escape key properly.
» Fixed an issue that could cause the client to lock up when mapclicking in certain areas on lower end computers.
» The highlighted keywords in the NPC channel can now be clicked to automatically send a message to the NPC channel.

Website Changes

» Added a "Reserved Name" feature. Your character name(s) from last season can only be created on your account; this is a feature to prevent name-stealing.
» Fixed Mortal Kombat and Tower Defense highscore ordering and increased the events highscores limit.
» Player view pages will now display if the character has a Season Premium Pass.

Patch History

If you missed last season, take a moment to check out what you missed in our latest patch notes:
» 2nd March 2021 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 2nd Mar (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/493/1)
» 19th January 2021 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 19th Jan (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/491/1)
» 10th January 2021 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 10th Jan (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/490/1)
» 27th December 2020 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 27th Dec (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/486/1)

Red

Last edited:
Less than 14 hours before launch! I’m excited for this season season and I’m looking forward to seeing some of you this afternoon/evening ;)

Red

Cyntara v15 will launch June 17, 2022 at 4 PM EST (10 PM GMT+2).

New World Boss - Eye of the Jailer

We continue our work on providing players with new challenges, Cyntara v15 will feature a new World Boss, the Eye of the Jailer, with its own AI mechanics that require players to cooperate and not bruteforce the fight.
The Eye of the Jailer will spawn in rotation with Amirada, the World Ender, Shaper, and Entropy Disruptor. This world boss portal can be found inside the Vampire spawn.

ARAM Event

Cyntara v15 will feature its first new automatic event since 2019 - ARAM! In this event, Orcs will face off against Minotaurs once again in a battle to destroy the enemy's Nexus. But, before the enemy's Nexus can be made vulnerable, rival turrets and an inhibitor must first be destroyed in order. The team to destroy the other's nexus first will be declared the winner!
Initially, this event will run based on Event Manager discretion but after some tuning will be made into the standard event rotation.

Quality-of-Life Improvements / Expansions of Current Systems
In v15, rather than adding another new system, we decided to pause for a season and instead work on improving and expanding existing systems.

• Null Realms
    • Null Realms are an extension of Void Realms that can be entered once every 6 Level 1400 Void Realms completed.
    • A Null Realm also requires a Level 100 Mythic rarity charm to be sacrificed to enter.
    • Completing a Null Realm guarantees a Mythic Charm with enhanced stats.
    Artifact Changes
    • The Artifact Weapon level limit has been increased from 50 to 60.
    • A new Artifact Weapon tier, Supreme Artifact Weapon, now unlocks at level 60, and the tiers have been adjusted to level 12, 24, 36, 48 and 60 (from 5, 15, 30, and 50).
    • Artifact Spell Power and Artifact Spell Rank have been reworked into Artifact Talents (as part of the existing talent system). Token and kill experience will now go towards Artifact Talent Experience instead.
    • Fixed damage discrepancy between Artifact Wand and Artifact Rods.
    • In order to advance past Artifact Weapon level 48 players will have to earn the "Savior" achievement which requires players to kill each of the World Bosses.
    Cursed Grove
    • Successfully completing high level Cursed Chest events will now grant players points towards the Cursed Grove entry.
    • The Cursed Grove is a new instanced mini-event that can be entered either solo or by a group of up to 4 players.
    • The event involves killing waves of monsters (similar to Cursed Chests) with increasing difficulty.
    • In the Cursed Grove, players will be given a choice after each wave to decide in which way they want to increase the difficulty of the next monster wave.
    Treasure Vault & Item Caches
    • The Treasure Vault is a special location that can be reached through a portal that can randomly spawn upon killing a Treasure Hoarder.
    • Killing the Vault Goblin guarantees a large Cyntara Coin drop on top of regular Treasure Hoarder drops.
    • Treasure Hoarders will no longer spew large amounts of items on the ground; instead, they will award players with a new item type called an "Item Cache". Item Caches will award players with random rewards based on the cache type upon opening.
    Prey Protections
    • Rerolling a prey monster list will now guarantee a new set of monsters.
    • Prey Tasks now also have internal vocation filters that ensure players cannot roll Prey monsters that are impossible (or neigh impossible) for their vocation to hunt.
    Mining Improvements
    • Replaced static ore types with Tutorial, Common, and Rare ore types.
    • Ore rewards are now based on area difficulty, mining skill, and chance.

Minor Server Changes
  • Adjusted Talent perks.
    • Talents that provide increase to damage combat type now grant 0.5% increased damage per rank instead of 1%.
    • Talents that provide increase to damage against target race now grant 0.5% increased damage per rank instead of 1%.
    • The Rolling Crits talent now only increases the critical strike chance against monster targets.
    • The Critical Damage talent now only adds the extra base critical damage value against monster targets.
    • Added new Talents that provide raw Luck, Cooldown Reduction, and Mana Cost Reduction stats.
    • Added a new Legendary Talent, Indestructible, that provides monster damage immunity for 4 seconds when dealt a fatal blow from a monster hit.
    • Added a Talent Point reward from the Paralyze Insignia quest in the Yielothax spawn.
  • Adjusted Power Shrine buffs.
    • Reduced the Mana Cost Reduction buff from 8% to 6%.
    • Reduced the Boss Damage from 10% to 5% and Damage Boss Reduction from 15% to 10%.
    • Reduced the combat type damage buffs from 10% to 5%.
    • Fixed the healing buff granting 10% healing instead of 5% despite the description saying 5%.
  • Adjusted values of spell damage altering charms.
    • Divine Caldera, Eternal Winter, Hell's Core, Bloodstrike, Fierce Berserk, Speedy Caldera, Supreme Divine Missile, Supreme Ethereal Spear, Ultimate Ethereal Spear: 10% => 5%
    • Energy Wave, Terra Wave, Soul Energy Wave, Soul Terra Wave: 15% => 10%
  • Removed Task Boss monster experience. The task bosses had inconsistent experience values, some granting very little experience poinmts, some granting excessive experience points. The experience reward part of the task should come from handing in the task itself and not further extend to the task bosses since it can already account for things like base monster experience, daily reward bonuses and such.
  • Adjusted how task experience reward multipliers are applied, fixing an issue with task experience reward bonuses granting excessive experience points for finishing tasks.
  • Adjusted the loot and task point cost of 1k+ task bosses.
  • Adjusted Power Shrine perks.
  • Adjusted Initiation Quest mobs.
  • Added Tier Set Upgrade Token reward for completing high level Cursed Chests.
  • Tier Set equipment will become bound to the character that upgraded the piece. The item ownership can be cleared using the Tier Set Reclaimer Tool for a fee. This addresses a loophole where players would farm tokens on multiple characters then move pieces around to upgrade them at an accelerated pace while still allowing for trading their pieces away for a fee.
  • Update the Home Decorator NPC to display the furniture package contents in the trade window.
  • Deprecate Renamer NPC in favor of Name Change Application item.
  • Adjusted damage type stats to apply damage bonuses to monsters only.
  • Removed the protection zone restriction from the Alchemy system.
  • Added Cooldown Reduction stat to Alchemy and Ring Crafting.
  • Added an item batch limit when redeeming reward chest rewards.
  • Added NPC Crystal that trades Opal for Premium House Decorations.
  • Added new stats to the Corruption system.

Patch History

For more details regarding changes since the start of last season, check out our latest patch notes:
» 19th December 2021 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 19th Dec (2021) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/519/1)
» 27th December 2021 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 27th Dec (2021) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/522/1)
» 6th January 2022 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 6th Jan (2022) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/524/1)
» 27th January 2022 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 27th Jan (2022) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/531/1)
» 6th February 2022 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 6th Feb (2022) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/533/1)
» 28th February 2022 - Cyntara - Forum - Patchnotes - 28th Feb (2022) (https://cyntara.org/forum/thread/536/1)

Red