• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Fabzrl 8.42

tae

Reaction score
WEBPAGE- http://fabzrl.no-ip.org:8080/
SERVER-IP- fabzrl.no-ip.org [Port- 7171]

Level 1-20 = 40exp
Level 21-50 = 20exp
Level 51-100 = 10exp
Level 101-200 = 5exp
Level 201+ = 3exp

Skill Rate = 50 exp
Loot Rate = 3 exp
Magic Rate = 25

5 unjust kills = red
10 unjust kills = 1 day ban

Great new RL map no bugs with alot of addons!
24.7 host no lags or kick/resets at all!
New updates add\\\\\\\'ed weekly.
Fair no staff abuse at all.
And much more... Come join and see for yourself!

-FabzRL Staff

Last edited:
-bump- needs more players kinda boring without any wars going on U.U

bump server have some problems but theyre fixed now just need more people ;P

well doesnt matter mines better because tae posted it but no ones gonna try it out or say what they do/dont like about it?

come on people join!! need more players!! join now and get higher and when more people come make war!!

Put some effort on your website...

Edit: I was going to test the OT, but I just created my acc and saw that I need to download this...

wtf-1.png

This is the result of the 'activator' system...

sadtrue.png

Also, fix this... :0

lol-1.png

Last edited:
I am the hoster, i could easily use a geisors acc with the default layout but everyone has it.. i could update all this stuff but there are no players so who am i going 2 update all the stuff for?

As the players come trust me.. i will make this good. And as for the download thing that came up? I think it might just be your computer. None of the people i had make an account experienced this at all, or i didn't atleast. Thank you for telling us though.

And there's no such thing as just remove the :8080 it's what the isp provides and if it blocks stuff like this.. mine just does. So i use this redirect "FabzRLpage.no-ip.org" for website and "fabzrl.no-ip.org" for ip.

Last edited:
Put some effort on your website...

Edit: I was going to test the OT, but I just created my acc and saw that I need to download this...

wtf-1.png

This is the result of the 'activator' system...

sadtrue.png

Also, fix this... :0

lol-1.png

you dont have to download the activator .exe but how do we get rid of it and the :8080 port? and ill talk to the owner about gettin a new layout :\

Hey I heard you are going offline? Your players are all welcomed to join Dedicated OT. I will give free welcoming gifts.

Thanks.

I am the hoster, i could easily use a geisors acc with the default layout but everyone has it.. i could update all this stuff but there are no players so who am i going 2 update all the stuff for?

As the players come trust me.. i will make this good. And as for the download thing that came up? I think it might just be your computer. None of the people i had make an account experienced this at all, or i didn't atleast. Thank you for telling us though.

And there's no such thing as just remove the :8080 it's what the isp provides and if it blocks stuff like this.. mine just does. So i use this redirect "FabzRLpage.no-ip.org" for website and "fabzrl.no-ip.org" for ip.

I said don't use JPG, not 'don't use that layout'.

Also, the :8080 is removeable if you know how to manage SQL.

The activator stuff can be removed easily.

Back
Top Bottom