• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Forgotten Kings 8.54-8.57 exp:999 stages PVP

Star Fox

Reaction score
Custom Client, Custom spells, Custom monsters, Custom quest, Custom sets, custom vocations, Friendly staff, and many more advantages of playing our server. We have new staff members that are excited to help people! A great atmosphere is going around the server with all the updates and friends.

A lot of people like to hang out in the main temple. You will be quickly integrated into the "family" feeling that surrounds our server.

info-2.gif

Client: 8.54-8.57
Port: 7171
ip: forgottenkings.no-ip.org
site: Forgottenkingstibia.com (You might have to goto the no-ip address to make an acount)

Untitled-1-2.gif

Windows server 2003
4GB RAM
4000 Bandwitch

Exp rates:
1 to 1500 multiplier=999
1501 to 3000 multiplier=750
3001 to 4000 multiplier=300
4000 to 5000 multiplier=150
5001 to 6000 multiplier=70
6001 to 8000 multiplier=30
8001 to 12000 multiplier=15
12001 to 14000 multiplier=10
14001 multiplier=3

Magic and Skill rate:999

Heres some in game screenies for ya guys!

games.png

tps.png

starter.png

Starter quest:
starterchest.png

Last edited:
Sounds pretty good. Im gonna try it out.

Edit:
The custom client is pretty big ?
I'll use the normal client.
&
I had to go to forgottenkings.no-ip.org to create an account..

Tbh,
A pretty good server.
Nice GM's & active people in Help chat.

Msg me ingame;
Ex

Last edited:
Bumpz.

Come on guys, it's actually a pretty fun server.

Thanks three :) been working on it alot. I got a a great new site up. New quest coming, new spells are up, new monsters.

Coming along well. Just need more players! :)

Yea you might just have to goto the no-ip adress so that theres no url mask on the page, sometimes that ruins things.

@bigB heres the link to download the client Forgotten Kings - Downloads

The client size (all together aka client, spr, pic, and dat) is 41.1 MB

Here are some pics of the client for you guys.

The log in screen:
clientfront.png

In Game:
client.png

There are some custom sriptes also that come with the client.

Some great scripts also!
Example;
You have to work for the starter eq by walking on tiles, but the tiles disappear behind you as they create new ones. If your not fast enough you have to restart.

Its great!

NEW MONSTERS!! Just giving you guys a little update. I made a new trap spell for druids and archer. Also 3 new custom monsters (each with their own hunting grounds)

Come join today! ppl are starting to get higher and higher lvls!

LOL, as soon as they learn to create there own monsters. I just noticed they copied monsters from another server. Couldn't you atleast change the names? Or do you know how?

What monsters would you be talking about. Because any monster that is on my map is 100% custom, made by me.

New quest added. "maze riddle" allows you to transform walls and try to figure out what walls need to be where to get you to the reward.

I did a google search on Amani monsters wanting to know what they were and found that they were on 2 other servers, 1 of the servers have been around for over a year so I'm assuming you took there ideas....and BTW your server is down. Can't get to your site it says "Unable to connect". You website is even down.

Yea the server has been down all day. I am switching and upgrading the host. It all should be back up here pretty soon. the amani's are from a monster pack that i got from a friend that owns his own server and no they are not on my map. Like i said, all the monsters that are on the map are 100% custom.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

best mapper xD this server will go rlly good and with him as our leader and a very good host we can make that server RLLY good so join and have fun with us :)

Urs GM SMOKER

Back