• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Frost Light War 8.5

i would really like it if someone can give me a para rune script where it takes 1k mana to para. so people dont spam it. i will give rep

how did u manage to compile and host an ot :O

Lol. Failed Server, me and my friends wanted some actions so we joined there. BUt people are donating like Manarunes which gives 600 mana+ so you can't do any shit against them. They can solo you easily.
And Bot is allowed?^.-
Failed.

While we were killing Kpo Relax (Tutor, friend of the GM)

18:21 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Arkanus Slayer (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:21 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Hotrius (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:22 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Morn Yamir (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:22 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Cock Ryder (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:22 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Lumber (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:23 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Safiroz (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "bye".

18:23 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: No Pvp (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "Xd".

18:24 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: Pko no pvp (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Name Inciting Rule Violation", and comment: "xD".

18:24 Kpo Relax has taken the action "Name Report" against: The Dad (Warnings: 0), with reason: "Unsuitable Name", and comment: "xD".

After he reports the person, the person gets kicked and turns into an account manager, he leaves the trap and starts saying that he will ban people because they are attacking him.

Attachments

Last edited:
Back