• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Google Pilot Program - Free notebook to 60,000~

iBlue

Banned User
Reaction score
No one posted this?! Sign up before the 21st!

Well I signed up: Pilot Program - Chrome OS

My buddy made a tracker also: Cr-48 Shipping Tracker

Google said:
The Chrome operating system is a work in progress. We’re looking for the right users to try it out and tell us how we can make it better.

Each participant in the Pilot program will receive a Cr-48 Chrome notebook; in return, we'll expect you to use it regularly and send us detailed feedback.

Sound interesting? Please note:

Chrome OS is for people who live on the web.
It runs web-based applications, not legacy PC software.

The Pilot program is not for the faint of heart.
Things might not always work just right.

The Pilot program is open to individuals, businesses, schools, non-profits and developers based in the United States. Learn about Chrome notebooks for business

Applicants must be at least 18 years of age. We'll review the requests that come in and contact you if you've been selected.

Last edited:
Web based OS is nothing new, seen the first around 2003 or so. CromeOS provide me with nothing I need at all, so I will never use it. I like having my own data on my own offline disk where they are safe, only a month since I read about some rough Google employers reading peoples emails...

Sent mine, hope I get one, I'll be in US next week

Oh I forgot to mention, they SHIP OVERNIGHT lol...

So keep checking the tracker (ye my buddy raking in the cash on the ads)

LEES SUMMIT, MO 64081 6.00 lbs12/16 12/20 2nd Air

One better be mine...gonna go buy my old house at 6pm to check if that one was mine...been so hyped waiting for today!

Raytown old house...
LS new house...

And I put that I was a individual for both, who used the computer daily at work and in life since about 3rd grade lol.

EDIT: No bueno, house...empty

Last edited:
delivered now, e iblue?

Back