• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Heliox Server 8.41 24/7

Heliox

Reaction score
Heliox Server 8.41

History
This is a newly baked server, with a growing community. This server has been launched on April 28, 2009 at around 6:00pm (Pacific Time). We the staff of Heliox Server welcome you to this amazing server. Once you join, you wont want to leave ever again!

Basic Information

Client Version: 8.41
IP Address: heliox.hopto.org
Ports: 7171
Uptime Goal: 24/7 (Exept for updates)

Account Creation
To create an account here on Heliox Server you need to log in using account number 1 and password 1. Might consider making a website in the near future.

k21icz.jpg

Rates

Experience: 20x
Skills Rate: 80x
Magic Rate: 30x
Loot Rate: 4x
Spawn Rate: 2x

Ban/Frag System

Notations to banishment: 3
Warnings to final ban: 4
Warnings to deletion: 5
Banishment length: 6 hours
Final banishment length: 15 hours
IP banishment length: 24 hours

Unjustified kills to banishment: 8
Unjustified kills to red skull: 4
PZ locked: 50 seconds
White skull time: 12 minutes
Time to decrease an unjustified kill: 4 hours

OTServer Information

This server is mostly considered PvP/PvP-E since you get experience for killing someone higher lever than you. But remember that the skulls system is still in play. You can still get a red skull for excessive amount of player kills. Hotkeys are enabled on Heliox Server. Good luck in your amazing wars!

119qao4.jpg

The staff of Heliox has always found buying runes and fluids a hassle, so we decided to introduce another way to buy you runes and fluids. With just a single click you'll be ready for you happy hunting in no time!

2s1b0iu.jpg

9husz7.jpg

Some people complain that EldinWorld Map is a confusing map so we decided to make it a little more easier for you beginners. We have added a 2 story teleporting room! But don't forget there is much more hidden in this wonderful map. We, the Heliox Staff, are trying to atleast update the map once a day, with new quests and spawns. The map will never get old since we will add new stuff all the time.

2zq8o53.jpg

df8y95.jpg

Here at Heliox Server we count with the most exciting quest from Real Tibia. Some of the quest this server counts with are: Annihilator, Demon Helmet, Pits of Inferno and much much more!

Some screenshots for you screenshot fans.

263bza9.jpg

250uphv.jpg

Also we are looking for some staff positions to make this server better!

Aighty, it's up sorry for the downtime. :blink:

It will be 60x EXP till tomorrow afternoon.

Last edited:
looks nice, I'm going to try it FO SHO!
like how you pointed out where everything is on the map makes it easy for people who have never played the map.

Sorry again, my little sister turned off the computer when I was in school. Won't happen again. Also I changed the experience to experience stages.

Happy huntings!

Is it like offline or Tibia 8.41 client dont like me? I can log in all the 8.41 ots but not this one. :/

Back