• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kinera 8.6

Sync

Ø,ø
Reaction score
N.gif
ews:

With all brand new members the Kinera team would like welcome everyone to this glorious moment. If you would like any help, or have any questions, feel free to message one of the Gods that will be on at all hours of the day. During this time I would also like to ask anyone who is willing to participate to please give us your ideas through the Feedback form. This would greatly improve the time it takes for us to receive your ideas and to add them into our plan for WORLD DOMINATION! Mwahahaha (Not really).

S.gif
erver Information:

IP: Kinera - Latest News
Port: 7171

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Real Tibian Map.
13 Towns.
203 Houses.
10798 Monster Spawns.
4065508 Tiles.
Staged Experience.
60x Skill Rate.
3x Loot Rate.
10x Magic Rate.
Hardcore Pvp.

P.gif
ast Updates:

Added Goroma Boat Npc.
Fixed PZ Bug in Venore.
Fixed PZ Bug in Ankrahmun (95% Sure we got em all).
Fixed Map Bugs in Goroma.
Fixed Yalahar Map Bug.
Fixed Venore Ramp Bug.
Fixed !frags so it actually works now.
Fixed Ring/Amulet Seller Npc so you can now use Trade Window to purchase things.
Level 80 to shoot Magic Wall.
Level 80 to use Exevo Grav Vita.
Fixed the Donator Runes to work with Super Promotion.
Made Exura San heal more.
Added a bunch of new Donation offers, We are now offering Custom Hunting spawns and Trainers in your house.
The counting of deaths is finally working PROPERLY, it will count only 1 Death per death now instead of the numbers of killers!
We've also added a cool animation when you kill a player.
Fixed the Donation Unlimited Magic Shield Ring (Works Now)
Red Skull Remover is now Working (Have to do it thru the Site now)
Added "Super Promotion Donation", What it does is makes you a Super Druid/Etc, And gives you Double Mana/HP Gain and Faster attack.
We have Revamped the Bug Report system, So it goes by your Pos And what you write in the dialogue Box. So if you need to report a Bug please do cntrl + Z and inform us with the error.
We have Made it so there is a Protection Level (80) But so that people who cannot PVP yet dont get in the way, You can walk through them.
We have officially fixed the Hole in Edron going to the demons.
We have added a System that Cleans And makes the house Buyable if the Current Owner of the house does not Login for seven days.(It does send the Items to the players house if there is any)
Exevo Pan is now Fixed.
We have also added a New OnLook Feature, When you look at a Player or YourSelf you see the players Total Frags and Total Deaths.
Annihilator Quest now works.
Demon Helmet level door now works.
Demona Level door now works.
Oldrak now sells the hallowed axe.
Added Total Frags to when you search up a player
Darashia Dragon Spawn has been added.
Fixed the Deeper Fib well so you can get down now.
Added new Server Status Info broadcast.
You can now see Guild Emblems of the War'ing Guilds, And you will not gain Frags onKill.
Lottery System added.
Random Attack Square color box.
There are most likely alot more records of what has been changed, But at the moment this is all we have in are logs.

V.gif
entrilo:

We also have purchased a ventrilo server so you can converse with many other people that also play Kinera, You can also see the status by looking on the site of the website! The vent server Info is:
IP: 208.64.121.122
Port: 3787

N.gif
ew Staff:

We are the new people that now run Kinera, Feel Free to ask us any questions or give us any feedback.
Brett on Kinera
Frank on Kinera
Alex on Kinera

Please come and join are nice community and have the time of your life!

kinera.jpg

I remember kinera.. played it for quite along time.

10 North Americans vs unlimited supply of Mexicans (Most Mc Magebot comboing...) Fun times.
Might give it a try.

Then again.. I donated like 80$ in total to the last one, and now it be gone. Probably wont play it like i use to.

Good luck sync! i dont play real maps anymore. but i wish your ot luck

Ye this is straight for donators...I mean wtf, $5 for 1 item lmao xD

YO!

Make either spears unlimited, small stones unlimited, or 500gp to start with...I start with one spear like WHDFX?

Last edited:
Ye this is straight for donators...I mean wtf, $5 for 1 item lmao xD

YO!

Make either spears unlimited, small stones unlimited, or 500gp to start with...I start with one spear like WHDFX?

5$ for 1 item makes it less for donators. More expensive = less people do it. Also we will make spears unlimited thanks.

ehh i loved this server.. i remember runnin from the mexicans and shit.. good times. cept i dont feel like re donating

server lags way to much atm
also donated like 80 buck in the past and it closed few weeks after

wow you got more money to host an ot again? Hopefully you dont shut this one down in a week like realtibia.

I remember kinera.. played it for quite along time.

10 North Americans vs unlimited supply of Mexicans (Most Mc Magebot comboing...) Fun times.
Might give it a try.

Then again.. I donated like 80$ in total to the last one, and now it be gone. Probably wont play it like i use to.

Don't forget the God in ghost mode shooting magic walls at people ;)

Back