• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Linuk 8.40

atomic chavez

Hi there
Reaction score
Okay I think my thread got deleted because I didn't followed the tutorial :) so here it goes. I will upload some screenshots of the server later since I spent some months creating the map.
4 custom cities and as time passes I will be creating new cities and taking cities from RL map and adding them to my map with modifications to fit in.

Dedicated server located in USA, I will be upgrading the service as my server gets more people, at the moment its enough.

Intel Pentium IV, 3.4 GHz
1024 MB DDR2-RAM
160 GB SATA / 7200 RPM

~*Ip*~: linuk.net
~*Port*~: 7171
~*Client*~: Tibia 8.40 (Crying damson, might make it 0.3.4 but I will test it coz I believe its kinda unstable)
~*Uptime*~: 24/7
~*Hosted in*~: USA, on a dedicated server with 100 mbits Internet connection.
~*Website*~: linuk.net
~*Exp rate*~: stages, starting on 30x~ ending at level 150 with 7x~
~*Map*~: Custom map.
Main city with Gothic style and lots of vegetation.
Sand city yalahar style.
Snow city with svargrond style.
Edron city re-made.
**Going to be adding cities from real map but with my custom touch ;)
**Yalahar, and some other islands taken from real map.
~*Runes*~: normal runes, I encourage using all the runes, avalanch,gfb,thunderstorm etc. making some monster weak to certain elementals since I think it adds more RPG to the game rather than to use SD on everything.
~*Loot rate*~: 4x
~*Server type*~: Pvp-Rpg. 6 kills gives you Red skull and 12 lends you to a ban. Let the Sd's fly.
~*Skills & Magic rates*~: 15x Skill (Testing but might decrease it a bit) and 3x Magic.

More Features:
~*Poi Quest*~
~*Annihilator*~
~*Balanced vocations*~ (SPECIAL EFFORT ON THIS ONE!) I hate seeing some OTs with a predominant vocation, knights hitting too hard, mages owning the server, no no no. I will be having 2 second exhaustion between agressive spells, 1 second delay between healing/support spells and knight's melee, paladin's distance, mage's wand/rod have 1 second delay. Healing with potions but Ultimate healing potion and Great mana potion will increase their effectivity a little as you level up, giving advantages specially to knights lvl 200+ that will no longer heal as a level 130.
~*Addons system*~ you get the addons as reward from hard quests such as POI and Inqui.

Back