• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Linuk Online 8.4 DEDICATED SERVER

adrian5b

Reaction score
L i n u k Online

Name: Linuk Online OT (A.K.A. LOOT)
Protocol: Tibia 8.40 (soon to be 8.42)
Nationality: Mexican developers
Host: USA (Florida), paid dedicated server
IP/Port: L i n u k online - Latest News / 7171
Uptime: 24/7 (dedicated server)
Map: Huge and detailed custom map with taken parts from RL Tibia (Edron, PoH and Yalahar)
Houses: 350+
Monsters: 6500+ (many new and custom)
Exp rate: Stages (ends in 5x after level 250+)
Runes: 7x
Loot rate: 3x
Server type: regular PvP
Premium system: enabled (check website)

Quests:
- Many custom quests (up to 40+)
- PoI
- Annihilator
- Demon Helmet
- Inquisition
- Ferumbras Tower

PvP:

We LOVE fighting in wars, but we certainly hate OT's in which some vocation is better than the others because then wars are made fought only by those vocations. For that reason we put many hours of our lives trying to reach the perfect balance between all vocations. But don't let me brag about it, go try it yourself! Feel free to invite all your friends. Any doubts or problems can be reported to any of our friendly team, you can find out who we are in our website.

I'll post some screenshots taken earlier today right after posting this thread.

With kind regards and hoping to see you online soon your friend
Beatlz

Last edited:
some screenies

adrian5b

warrioraddon.png

trainingmonks.png

sdwargolem.png

pvpplace.png

pirateaddon.png

ohcrap.png

likestown.png

housefail.png

granfrigofopaad.png

detailedmaps.png

darksyrinx.png

assassinoutfit.png

Warlockgrek.png

Triangleentrance.png

TriangleUE.png

Crown.png

Whats that wand? The magic staff? Can it be obtained ingame? or do I have to donate for it :eek:?

EDIT: What benefits does a donator haves?

Last edited:
Both the enchanted staff and the lunar staff are able to be obtained in-game. The enchanted staff is one of the prizes you can get by completing PoI, which is possible to make with a free account. The lunar staff, in the other hand, is also obtainable in-game, but as it is the best magic weapon in LOOT, it is only possible to get it through a quest located in the premium area.

About the donators, the benefits you will get are as in most serious OT's: promotions which make HP and mana points regenerate faster and access to special areas, which have, of course, a lot of quests with the best items in game, as well as many better hunting areas than in non-premium zones. The donation system is based on points. The amount you donate is directly related with the points you will get, which you will be able to exchange for items or a premium account, depending on how much you wish to change. That system is completely automatic.

Your friend, Beatlz.

Lovely server, nice gm's! cool map! I recommend it, I am going to play this now! thanks :DDD!

Well, dont know how I can vote it..

Its kinda fun except it feels like its a high-lvl map and very hard to leveling =/

And now, ive been exploring like 10 mins outside the town and havent found 1 signle spawn or monster

EDIT: LOL! a mutaded human killd me in 1 hit ffs!
EDIT2: didnt you said it was dedicated? how can it lagg with 3 people online? <.<

it is a dedicated.. i'm don't have any lag at all and it is .com so it is dedicated ¬¬

Well, dont know how I can vote it..

Its kinda fun except it feels like its a high-lvl map and very hard to leveling =/

And now, ive been exploring like 10 mins outside the town and havent found 1 signle spawn or monster

EDIT: LOL! a mutaded human killd me in 1 hit ffs!
EDIT2: didnt you said it was dedicated? how can it lagg with 3 people online? <.<

Maybe it's you that got a shitty connection? :p

Ont; Looks nice, I'll try this later today hopefully (couldn't yesterday), but it looks like you can get trapped at the monks :S

First levels are kinda tough, but spawns are not far away. Check for the maps in our server's website, respawns are obvious after giving a look to it. Also you can level up in the floor below the capital city. As soon as you make it to level 50~ it gets pretty easy, and that wont take you more than 30 minutes if you find a suitable spot. And this is a dedicated server located in Florida, USA, I don't know why you've been lagging. Again, thanks for all this replies.

For those who need the client you can download it from our website in the "Server info" section.

Last edited:
Game world is still young, come and become a part of it's growth!

Your friend, Beatlz.

Back