• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Maddz Custom RPG 8.4

maddz

Reaction score
newmap3.jpg

Ip: 173.20.21.116
Acc: 1 Pass: 1
You start as lvl 8 you pick voc at temple.
Exp Rate: Starts at 70exp, and works down.
Arrows last for ever..
Runes dont last forever...
Good rpg trading in the ot..
Is training monks..
Is a totally custom ot map !
Come try it out and enjoy?

newmap2.jpg

newmap1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OIN OUT OTSERVER AND OUR COUMMITY!
1*Information about what I expect
2*How to earn cash via paypal monthly!
3*The current jobs opened.
4*Website link

1. So anyways about the jobs. I really dislike people who expect to get hired on the spot. I like people who are not always rushing and stuff. You need to relax and slow down, and be cool. Must be active on our OTSERV at least 4x a week. ( or at least loged into msn.)

I do work alot, and I am only on during early early morning or late late night. So the members need to use team work to get along, and work for the better. I get home, and all I do alot is sit and eat and sleep. But I do get onto msn almost everynight or morning. I've worked alot on this ot and so have others.

--------------------

2. Why join?, I do not have a "set" rate of cash you get after x amount of time. But i will give a small outline..

Works good,active,positive, ect... You can earn up to 10 bucks per each month.
Higher ranked team members can even earn at max of 25 bucks per each month!

--------------------

3. I will be needing..

Scripter ** Must be able to make NPCs, MONSTERS, SPELLS,IITEMS from new & editing them also. Needs to know about ACTIONs scripting in the ot itself. (Custom actions). I dont expect you be perfect, but at least know a good base on this all..

4. Possibly a co-mapper. But before I hire anyone for mapper you must be an active ot player on the ot for at least a week.

You can read more about this at maddzot.tk ... thanks!

Alot of new videos of wars and news of other stuff added to site. Ot is still always on.

Seem's like a nice OT, very nice community and tutors. Alittle laggy at time's but sure they will take care of that.

Alot of potential ^.^
goodluck <3

Back