• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA, OR] [8.60] Zalandaria 8.60 Custom Project - Coming 08-31-2020

Server Website/AAC
https://zalandaria.8b.io
Server Address
Zalandaria.hopto.me
Server Port
Client Protocol

Falazen

Reaction score
websitebanner.jpg

Account Manager: 1/1
U.S.A / EU Players: Zalandaria.hopto.me
Brasil Players: Zalandaria.Brasilia.me
Version: 8.60 || PVP/E RPG

Welcome to Zalandaria 8.60, a low-rate, fully custom project built from the ground up. A level up should be rewarding, so we did away with the eye-sore that is a high-rate battle. Every item, monster, and spell have been rehashed to work with NPCs uniquely tailored to a new environment in a map built from scratch, along with over 50 custom animated spells for over 12 vocations. Enjoy hundreds of quests, gathering supplies for crafting, sprawling dungeons filled with puzzles inspired from the "Metroid-Vania" era of gaming, gigantic Titans that will challenge you in new ways, and other unique and exclusive content built by and for the Tibia Community. (Brought to you by a modified version of TFS - a big shoutout to the OTLand community)

Zalandaria is hosted on a dedicated 1gb(1000mbps) connection, 24/7, based on the west coast, Oregon. The server is meant to give a fresh taste on what tibia can be, with a lot of emphasis on team building and community. Each pair of classes will find they have a unique upper-hand in one aspect of combat over any other combination of classes. An Elementalist and a Shaman have unparalleled DoT and AoE coverage when together. A Knight and a Sage become an unstoppable wall. A Warrior and a Rogue become a flurry of blades. The combinations are vast, but any duo will be hard pressed to face a Titan alone.

Map & Adventure Progression
website_progress.jpg
One of the main draws of the server in my opinion is it's 100% unique, built from scratch map. I had a lot of fun adding as much detail and layers as my skill would allow without the eye-strain of a million doodads. Nearly 500 movements and quest checks exist combined on the map already, with a loads more road mapped ahead.

The only way to progress throughout Zalandaria is by completing each zones "Main Dungeon" and collecting a rare Artifact from inside. Artifacts act as tools, and allow you to progress further in the game by burning down obstacles, smashing a boulder to bits, or even grappling across canyons. Even if a friend lent you theirs to use - the item would be unusable for you until you have also completed the quest.

Dungeons are also hosts to world bosses, known as Titans. Each Titan is tailored to their respective dungeon / zone, and offer the finest gear for progressing to the next stage of the map. Players will find that unifying to defeat Titans will yield unparalleled rewards by comparison to their underling counterparts, on top of those well desired addons to show off your swagger.

Rarity & Enchanting
website_enchant.jpg
Every item dropped from a monster-kill has a chance to be Rare, Unique, Deadly, Swift, Epic, or Legendary - each offering stat improvements and bonuses on any item they are applied to. If you find yourself struggling in one area, backtrack to find more suitable equipment - or pay your local Miners Society a visit.

Items can be further enhanced with the use of Enchantment Gems - unique crystals with the ability to improve the stats on equipment and weapons. Enchantment gems can improve equipment up to +10, but failure will result in the loss of a level on said gear. (Ex: Weapon +7 -> failed enchant -> Weapon +6). Don't worry though, gems will not reduce any item +3 or below.

Mining & Crafting
website_mining.jpg
Ore nodes can be found throughout certain locations of the map, offering a new way to upgrade and improve old gear. Most of them are offered through a chain of the main quest-line in the quest log. Mining ores offer a variety of benefits beyond crafting, as not only will you find yourself with additional pocket cash from selling mundane ores, for every ore sifted the player gains EXP based on both the rarity of the ore, and the item gained from the ore.

Bring ores with coal to any furnace or forge of your choosing, use the furnace to spend a coal to light it, and use the now lit forge to smelt any key ores into metal bars for crafting. Talk to nearby blacksmiths to see what they can now make with your bars and any other necessary items.

Community Comes First

As an avid tibia player throughout the years, I know how frustrating it can become trying to get help with an issue in-game. As a host, I can guarantee that players come first, and community-addressed issues will come first in priority. We're all here together playing a game, and we all just want to have fun :)

EXP Rate: 1.5x
Loot Rate: 2x
Skills: x4
Magic: x3

Hope to see you guys there. Additional info, a discord, and more can be found on the website.

Oh boy, stage fright!

website_bouldergrind.jpg

SMALL SPELL PREVIEW:

View attachment Spells_1.mp4

View attachment spells_5.mp4

View attachment spells_4.mp4

View attachment spells_2.mp4

View attachment spells_6.mp4

8-29-2020:

-Fixed a bug in the 'additional reward' room of the first titan
-Added Enchanted Armor set and some additional items to the crafting table. See the third blacksmith to learn more.
-Additions made to the "Desert Temple" quest
-Website released
-Started the entry area of the Tundra zone (map 4)
-Tweaked instant food healing on some items
-Tweaked t1 mining EXP
-'Meat Man' has seen an update to his locations and caravan
-Tweaked loot tables on smashable barrels / boxes
-added items to the vendor sell table
-A new set of creatures have moved into the expedition mountains.
-Various details added to map
-Donation shop revisited to ensure that donations reflect what they are - donations. The server is not P2W.

Last edited:

I decided to go with 8.6 as this is a project I started years ago and finally came back to working on. It also seems 8.6 is still thriving in OT, so I felt comfortable sticking with it. If there's something I'm unaware of, please let me know!

-------------------
8-30-2020

-Fixed the broken discord link on the website (oops)
-QoL updates to multiple NPCs, including the blacksmiths
-slight changes to the layout of the town Sarana, making stocking more viable.
-Expanded tombs1 in Sarana
-Expanded crusaders camp in z2
-added another spawn in Sarana south of the oasis.
-added a simple vocations page to the website

Last edited:
you can make good elf bot check script to force the players to stop boting
and i can't connect ur server

Thought this would just be another bot server when I saw the 8.6 but I'm glad you'll be cracking down on the botters and preventing trainer abuse. Hopefully you catch em' all heh. Will be giving it a shot!

you can make good elf bot check script to force the players to stop boting
and i can't connect ur server

The server will be live at 12:00 CST 08-31 :)

The server is going live in 20

The website again is: Zalandaria.8b.io
IP: Zalandaria.hopto.me
Zalandaria.brasilia.me
AAC: 1 / 1

Edit: The server is now Live!

Enjoyable server. Friendly staff, happy to answer questions. The tutorial was a great introduction to the server and there's plenty of places to explore with a cool, unique map.

I am such a suckerrr for a custom server experience! 10 minutes in and I'm already soo hopeful for this project!

Enjoyable server. Friendly staff, happy to answer questions. The tutorial was a great introduction to the server and there's plenty of places to explore with a cool, unique map.
I am such a suckerrr for a custom server experience! 10 minutes in and I'm already soo hopeful for this project!

Thank you both so much, I was really worried some of these concepts would have already been built upon / was gana get ripped apart for the outdated distro. I'm so glad people are enjoying the project 😁

When people wrote about lags, hoster told :
I fell asleep with my client AND chrome open so that ping was absolutely my bad

[18:32]
chrome doing chrome stuff.

XD
bot friendly ots, 90 percent people on trainers because all you need to do is to make 1 step every 8 hours to not get kicked
a lot of items with id like 9000
bugged quest log
bugged npcs
spells are way too powerful
If you are looking for "challenging" tibia ot, it is not this OT, it is easier gameplay than tibia 8.6
also "puzzle" term with "enigma" quests =hardest one was clicking on dead body xD
not recommending

XD
bot friendly ots, 90 percent people on trainers because all you need to do is to make 1 step every 8 hours to not get kicked
bugged quest log
bugged npcs
If you are looking for "challenging" tibia ot, it is not this OT, it is easier gameplay than tibia 8.6
also "puzzle" term with "enigma" quests =hardest one was clicking on dead body xD
not recommending

Hiya Boom, sorry you had an unpleasant time. You can't please em all! The quest you are referring to is "Mystery of the Outlaw Camp", in a level 8 zone, so I regret to inform you that you actually failed to reach any puzzles.

09-01:
Various map / text bugs fixed
Added mailboxes to spawns throughout the map
Added a slightly better staff & sword to the first blacksmiths crafting table
Fixed a bug with the AAC manager
Added flavor text to some items to better clarify their use (trinkets, bows)
PvP arena added
Added time to the burned bushes from Fire Jar
Fixed the tutorial NPC Wizard, so he wouldnt spam with "yes"
Fixed the relic collector to give you back your relics for free, just in-case you died and lost it in a spot that you need another one.
Added talkaction "!Spells"
Added a broadcast whenever a Titan is killed
Removed the need for blank runes. Adori blank removed.

Last edited:

XD
bugged quest log
bugged npcs
not recommending

This is simply not true. There are some amazing puzzles in this game and I'm only on zone 3 so far lol. It's a very fun OT. I've not had this much fun in a long time.

This is simply not true. There are some amazing puzzles in this game and I'm only on zone 3 so far lol. It's a very fun OT. I've not had this much fun in a long time.

I agree with Joepod. My character (Hail) does a lot of training, and just like any server with trainers, there are a ton of people on trainers. However, the server is more difficult to solo than the average server, so there is a huge incentive to actually party hunt.

Hard gameplay for solo? Mine for about 1h for money for pots, do side quests (around 2h) and you can hunt giant spiders because you gathered like 15k for pots xD Very hard yeah i see.
I don't think it is good project right now. It needs a lot of work to do with spells balance too. In future after fixing things yeah maybe it will be enjoyable

Hard gameplay for solo? Mine for about 1h for money for pots, do side quests (around 2h) and you can hunt giant spiders because you gathered like 15k for pots xD Very hard yeah i see.
I don't think it is good project right now. It needs a lot of work to do with spells balance too. In future after fixing things yeah maybe it will be enjoyable

I would say it's already enjoyable. It would be nice to have more "filler" content rather just the tiered content the server currently has, but everything about this project just is very "Era 1", which is quaint and nice. I would say that a lotttt about it reminds me of the early days of Archlight.

Anyway, I said it's more difficult than the average server, because it is. "The average" servers are designed to be able to be a lone wolf and be able to pretty much solo hunt your way to the top, and then at the top everything blooms into group content. Here, it's actually a hugeee benefit to have a tank and/or healer/dps combo because so much of the starter content can make someone feel squishy. And, as you said, even tkaing your route/idea, those GS are still very difficult, which is all I was saying. Difficult is good, and refreshing, because this is a unique and not cookie-cutter server.

Boom, I can't stress enough that everything you're describing is zone 1, an introductory zone. But I do value the feedback, and am addressing the melee issue currently. As with any server release, there are bound to be bugs that need fixing. However I am pleased to know that the purpose of the mine was obvious.

9-03:
Added animal products to meat mans buy list
Added spells to classes to help their roles (Infect, Plague, Crosscut, Healing Mist)
Adjusted Arcane Missiles
Adjusted Thunderstorm
Adjusted all archer waves / beam spells to avoid annoying misses
Added Quivers for archer off-hand (Boosts Dist, speed, atk, some def)
Added misc items to blacksmiths buying table
Changed shield t3 and above to be knight only
Added elemental resist, physical reflect chance, and max HP to knight shields
Adjusted warrior heal%
Added a mute to the trainers to stop double training
Adjusted a lot of zone 2 creatures to lower their volatility
Fixed rare drops on bows
Misc map fixes / text fixes
Adjusted Mana potions heal% and price accordingly
Fixed a bug with walls double spawning in Fire Temple, making some lever puzzles impossible when spammed
Added a guranteed relic bag to rare spawns. More variety of relic bags are in the works
Fixed a bug in the forest temple and in the mountains that caused server lag
Fixed the broken teleport from the Bonus Room from the Earth Titan
Removed Auto Map Cleaning - no more annoying body losses when you have a long run

Last edited: