• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Past Online 70x 24/7

lecius

Reaction score
Hell everyone and thank you for viewing the thread for the OT Past Online. Past online is a new OT but it is hosted on a dedicated server and can easily run over 150 players.

We are currently adding more quests and cities to our map so our players have more a hunting area and more houses to buy.

The monsters have stronger attack points, this is to make sure that players won't actually just get level 200 in a day and they have to actually work for it....a little.

You have the choice of creating a account in-game or on the website. You can also manage that account on the website or in-game its completely up to you.

The site has new's and we will let everyone know when an update is going on, an event or whatever we think you should know.

We are hiring staff, if you look at the staff list in this post and see an OPEN position you are interested is please contact me in-game and we can discuss it.

Update: Runecharges and Ammo is unlimited now!

Update: We are now accepting donations, if you donate you get a prize depending on the amount donated. We also recieved our first donation today and we will keep a list of who donates.

Update: We are in need of a GOOD mapper! I am doing fine adding spawns, but I am not capable of actually making a good map! If you are interested please contact me in-game or send me a PM and I will reply ASAP!!! I am in-game a lot though so try there also.

If you are interested in donating to the server please contact me in-game and I will tell you what the rewards are.

Donators:
Player: Knightmare - Amount: $35 USD - Prize: Custom Item Set and a Custom Island
Player: Kunkixx - Amount: $35 USD - Prize: Custom Item Set and a Custom Island

Donator Price List:
Custom Weapon (For your Vocation)=$5 USD
Custom Set (Weapon, Shield, Armor, Legs, Boots, Helmet)=$15 USD
Custom Island w/Spawn (15 Mid Monsters)=$20 USD
Insurance On Custom Items=$2 USD
250,000 Experience Points=$0.50 USD
500,000 Experience Points=$0.75 USD
1,000,000 Experience Points=$1.50 USD
Insurance: If you have a custom item/set with insurance if you die and lose the item we will retrieve it from the player that picked it up or replace it 10 times for free.

Sever Details:
IP: pastonline.servegame.com or onlinepast.servegame.com
PORT: 7171
CLIENT: 8.0
WEBSITE: http://pastonline.servegame.com or http://onlinepast.servegame.com

Staff Positions:
Game Masters:
GM Buzz
GM Rox Knight
GM Deathxx
OPEN
OPEN

Mappers:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Scripters:
OPEN
OPEN
OPEN

Last edited:
Lecius I know your intentions are good and your server seems pretty well maintained but to let you in on a few things i have learned over time. When dealing with donations and gifts for donations giving away EXP and custom items are not a good way of doing it please allow me to explain. Giving exp will get you money fast and in a hurry at the beginning, but once someone takes it over board and buys like 5 billion exp and gets lvl 500 and everyone else is lvl 50s and 60s people will leave your server and it wont be fun anymore... less people=less donations! Second custom items are fine but you will soon run into the problem of not enough items to customize and give to people if you give a custom weapon to every person who donates for 1 once you hit like 100 donations you will be out of weapons. and then what will you do? Just my thoughts on the matter, please dont think of this as a flaming post I just thought i would share my wisdom with you cuz i did the same thing your doing on my first server and it didnt turn out so hot

Back