• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Relevim - A new era!

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Good afternoon.

Before we begin with this brand-new server, I'd like to talk about Delerium. Delerium has had a turn for the worst, and just as I was about to try to fix everything and put order back into the OT, our hosting provider cut out on us. They refuse to give us a backup of the server, therefor Delerium is lost. I really wish that didn't happen, but things happen and new era's come into place. I'm really sorry, but I hope everyone enjoys this OT also.

Welcome to Relevim!

Relevim is a server developed by Cadyan, therefor most (all?) of the credits go to him. Orshy and myself have decided to open this server as Relevim. At one point it was called Eternal Odessy. I hope everyone enjoys this server, as it is very RPGish. It has challenging quests and complicated quests that involve thinking witch gives it the great RPG feel it has. The server is a 100% custom map, with 100% custom npcs. All features are working, one thing we are debating on at the moment is whether to add djinn's, and if we do there will probably be a quest involved. The server is hosted on a dedicated machine with T1 internet, this time it will be watched and daily backups will be made to avoid technical disabilities.

As the new Era has begun, new heros must be introduced. We are looking for players to invade, conquer and become one of the best on the server. If your capable of doing that and you LOVE the RPG feel, then this is the server for you. It's a low experience rate server, although with the quests and RPG feel, teams are needed at any level.

I bet your interested in the server information now, here it is:

IP address: relevim.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.0, will be converted once 8.1 released.
Account: 111111/tibia, account site will be introduced on a later date.

Experience Rate: 3x
Skill Rate: 23x
Magic Rate: 5x
Loot Rate: 1x
World Type: PVP, protection for level 20.
Staff: GM Athen, GM Orshy & GM Konix. Do you want to be a staff member? Then in-game you must play frequently, become a dedicated member of the server and you may be promoted to a staff member by either Orshy or myself. If you were promoted to Tutor on Delerium, become a little active here and either Orshy or myself will promote you promptly.

Now, I guess I'd like to add in some features about the server, notice: the server is always expanding, that includes the map and scripts, therefor it may seem small now, it will always expand.
  • Custom map, two towns. 1-3 guildhalls and several houses in each city.
  • Desert continent in the works.
  • Challenging and thinking quests
  • Quests that need a team to complete
  • Fun, loving, professional staff
  • Low experience rate & features provides a great RPG experience for everyone!

I hope no one feels too harshly about Delerium, but I can assure you this will stay up for as long as I can host it for, hopefully without technical difficulties, if you have any concerns or questions please visit the help channel.

Yours Truly,
Athen

Wait if you like, but expect some competition then. :p

Back