• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Tervnim 8.0

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Good afternoon tibians,

The past little while me and a few people have been working on yet another OT. One to last a while, unlike my others.. yeah I know it's hard to believe now, but you'll see that this will last a while because I'm getting plenty of cash to renew my hosting services. This server isn't exactly 100% custom by me, but it's a 9MB map with RPG quests that make it hard, but fun at the same time. It has a reasonable experience rate, therefore you won't be level 20 your entire life. It's based of a WoL server, although it will be updated and updated until it revolves around something different.

To players from my old OT; there are new staff. None of them shall be corrupt. I will be on a lot more now that I've lost everything in real tibia. You can see me on quite a bit, and I'll be working my ass off to make sure this server is one of the best.

Now, some information on the server:

IP: tervnim.servegame.com
Account Page: http://tervnim.servegame.com
Port: 7171
Client: 8.0
Experience Rate: 12x
Skill Rate: 10x
Magic Rate: 5x
Loot Rate: 1x
World Type: PVP always, 30+
Houses? There are tones! 30+ to buy one though.

Now I'd like to list some features down:
  • Custom map (credits to gabbe)
  • Custom npcs
  • Custom monsters
  • RPG quests
  • Famous quests (e.g: Anni, DHQ)
  • Fun and loving community
  • Tones of events hosted by staff

One of the things we specialize in right now, is events. Gamemasters can create events for fabulous prizes.. a few example events are:

Beat the beast
In this event, you are taken to a roof top by a gamemaster, and they summon a monster of their choice and have a prize in mind, if you can kill this monsters FIRST TRY you get a prize. Note: You do NOT get your loot back if you die, so wear AOL and come prepared!

Hide and seek
A gamemaster can either hide or choose another user to hide somewhere on the map, the first person to find them wins a prize.

Trivia
Usually takes place in a specific channel, and people can answer questions about the OT or in real life, to win a prize.

Also, gamemasters can think up any type of event they like. Players are not forced to play these events, obviously.

Meet our staff!

Konix - Konix is our general fool and bug tester, he also helps
around withstuff on the server. Konix is a gamemaster.

Sammy Boy - Sammy Boy is a gamemaster, bug tester and also someone
who helps with stuff, like Konix.

Athen - Athen is the manager of the server, the overall
worker and the hoster. He has a gamemaster as well.

There, I hope everyone tries the server and enjoys themselves in it, I've spent countless hours fixing bugs etc.. enjoy!

Yours truly,
Athen

Last edited:
It's a download able map, though I'm gonna edit the crap outta it x)

Okay, a few errors. We are turning down for a few hours, will be back up later today or tomorrow.

What are we doing?

- Adding new account site * includes tutor test, guilds, houses, intergrated forum.
- SQL working perfectly, no bugs at ALL.

That most of it ;p

I hope it'll be better later..

Jonny, it will after this

Okay, a few errors. We are turning down for a few hours, will be back up later today or tomorrow.

What are we doing?

- Adding new account site * includes tutor test, guilds, houses, intergrated forum.
- SQL working perfectly, no bugs at ALL.

That most of it ;p

I hope it'll be better later..

Jonny, it will after this

Good, when its back up il start as a paladin then.

SHIT I LEFT IT ON BY ACCIDENT AND ITS AT 100X.. <.<

I gotta reset all accounts. sorry.. its not ready yet lol

@Samuro.. maybe, don't release it.

Back