• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] UmbysOTs 8.42 PvP-Enforced

Diamond

Reaction score
UmbyOTs 8.42 PVP Enforced

Release Date:
July 20, 2009
(GMT-12:00PM)
Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Server Status: ONLINE!

General

Map Information
100% Custom Map (Extensively Detailed)
Client Protocol: 8.42
IP: UmbysOts.no-ip.info
Port: 7171

Rates
~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~(~(Custom)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~)~

Rules
~Bots Allowed~
~No Mage Bombs~
~No Bug Exploition~

Battle System

World Type: PvP-Enforced
(Exploition will lead to pending violation)
Hotkey Aimbot: Enabled
Kills To Redskull: 100
Kill To Banishment: 20000
Protection Zone Lock: 2 minutes
Time To Decrease Frags: 5 seconds

House System

How To Buy House: V.I.P.
Premium Account Requirement: Yes
All House Commands Functional: 100%

Commands

Buy house: !buyhouse
Sell house: !sellhouse (Name of Other Player)
Leave house: !leavehouse
Check frags: !frags
Check players online: /online
Spells: !spells
Many More..

Other Information

~Increased Regeneration~
~Unlimited Ammunition + Potions + Weapon Charges~
~Balanced Exaustion System~
~No Stamina~
~Best stability~
~100% Unique Items System~
~Custom Raids~
(Elemental Rewards, Custom Attributes)~
~Hidden NPC's <> Bosses <> Items <> Quests <> Secret Tiles <>
~Automatic Raids~
~Custom spells~
~New spells~
~New Monsters~
~100% Functioning -=- 100%Stable -=- 200% FUN!~

About UmbyOTs:

UmbyOTs is a very unique 8.42 war server.
We use two maps and alternate them very rarely. A mix of Thais/Edron maps, and a Venore map.
All characters start at level 100. Skills, Magic Levels, and Exp does not save.
We have very balanced vocations and use all 8.42 spells you see in real tibia.
There are very many weapons and other items you are able to obtain from several NPCs located around town.
There is a variety of quests which are very difficult, some which require a group to begin. You will recognize most from real tibia.
Quests are a very good way to obtain unique items and rare addons.
Each addon requires a different item. Addons are added to the player instantly and if it is a Personal Account the addon will save to the player.
Soul orbs are used as currency. Each kill you are rewarded one soul orb.
A kill is a kill, regardless if it is unjustified or not. Once you reach 25 kills you may enter a door in the temple and make your Personal Account.
Personal Accounts addons will save, along with whatever outfit you were dressed in when you last logged off. Other then that they have no differences from Public Accounts.

Thank You For Taking The Time To Read! We Hope To See You Soon On UmbyOTs.

~Umbys~

Its back online! Im advertising for Ososange! GET ON ! LOL I need people to kill!

i just talked to ososangre on msn, and he said its not online until umby gets off his sweet *** and gets to work on it.

Wow, your one to talk, isnt it true you gave your server Kinera too Justin? And he gave it to Vengeance? I have your Kinera map right now Release please?

Wow, your one to talk, isnt it true you gave your server Kinera too Justin? And he gave it to Vengeance? I have your Kinera map right now Release please?

Isnt it true that your a complete newb, and your server is garbage and My map is just like any other RL tibia map so you go for it you little. Grow the Fuck up

Jeez, if that's what makes you famous around here I need to rip someone off :blink:

Jeez, if that's what makes you famous around here I need to rip someone off :blink:

Hes not famous cause his server, its cause he helps people, unlike some people <_< And from what I've heard you already have ripped people off. Dunno if its true though so I'm not going there.