• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Vernonia 8.11

Hiho

Reaction score
Vernonia is an 8.11 server hosted in the USA. Most servers say they offer a lag free experience, but we have tested with people from all over the world, and they have experienced limited/no lag, obviously the further you are from New Jersey, USA the more of a chance of a small amount of lag, but as far away as Brazil experienced no Lag.

Vernonia offers high experience at lower levels for one reason, they're boring. No one wants to spend 3 hours hunting cyclops to get to a decent level, this way you're quickly through the beginning stages and ready to face the challenges that await you on Vernonia.

Any questions, feel free to ask here or message GM Hiho or GM Blackheart in game. See you all soon :)

Basic Server Information

Experience Stages:
Levels 1-40, 30x
Level 41-80, 25x
Level 81-130 20x
Level 131-200 10x
Level 201+ 5x

Other:
Skills: 40x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 2x

Connection Info:
IP: vernonia.no-ip.org
Port: 7171

Account
http://vernonia.no-ip.org

send me a message when you get on...GM Hiho is my name...you'll see me standing where you spawn.

Its a temporary map until ours is finished, but thats on you.

We wanted to get it up and going...It's edited the spawns are good on Eldin, so it's not like you have to walk or boat or anything.

Back