• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

USA vs. Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan

A splendid one to behold
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Last edited:
Usa scores!!!!!

it's 1 - 0 USA

Usa scores again!

2-0

Brazil scores

2-1

i am watching it at my TV :) Oo USA IN THE 27 min THE second GOAL!!!

On the repeat you could EASILY see that the ball was 100% inside the goal. Shame on the referee team ;/ Sucks to be Swedish now. Brazil was worth the first place.

Brazil may have won, but USA did a better performance to reach the final game.

It may not be big when Brazil made the finals, but it was a HUGEMONGOUS deal when USA did, it's quite ironic when USA makes it this far on a sport that is FAR unpopular in USA.

Brazil may have won, but USA did a better performance to reach the final game.

It may not be big when Brazil made the finals, but it was a HUGEMONGOUS deal when USA did, it's quite ironic when USA makes it this far on a sport that is FAR unpopular in USA.

Well, although bobsled is for sure the less popular sport in Jamaica, they got the gold medal at the world push bobsled championship, in 2000.

USA just underestimated the Brazilian team after the first two goals of the game.

Nice bump... of a match that was about a month ago -.-"

Not really a fan of the sport But I am very happy Brazil won. I am from USA :)
I wont go into the reasons I am happy Brazil took the win but it does make me smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back