• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Wicked OTS 8.1

JuggaloClown

Reaction score
[USA] Wicked OTS 8.11 [Server Down]

We had a rough start with some pretty big bugs that had to be fixed, but i think we got it rollin pretty smooth now! Come give us a try!

GM's will not give away items or anything like that, so please do not ask.

Create an account with username/password: 1/1
Do not use "1" in your account number.
IP: wickedots.no-ip.org

Details:
Experience Rate: 8x
Skills Rate: 15x
Client: Tibia 8.11
Magic Level Rate: 8x
Loot Rate: 1x

Will be up 24/7 (unless power goes out, etc etc something like that)
Custom Map (Expanding it regularly. If you have some monster suggestions, write it on a letter and throw it in the suggestion room by the temple!)
Around 15 custom monsters with more being added.
Some wew and edited items
90+ Houses
7 New spells (Will be adjusted for balance if needed)
Protection until lv30
Faster Atk for knight/pally (Not super fast!)
Cap system but you gain a lot more cap per lvl
Suggestion Room! - We want to satisfy the players, if you have any suggestions, suggest it! The room is right next to the temple.

Well i guess that about sums it up, hope to see you there!

Last edited:
Going to try it now.
I love ur suggestions system it is cool xD

Last edited:
Having some problems, the SQLite database is locking up and the server won't save. I'm looking into it now and i'll post back when the server is back online.

EDIT: It's back up and should be fixed!

Last edited:
I told u many times i can help u, ur just ignoring me..

I have 10+ chat windows open, fixing bugs coming in constantly. I can't sit there and chat with you. I told you i was busy and that i wasn't just ignoring you.

I have 10+ chat windows open, fixing bugs coming in constantly. I can't sit there and chat with you. I told you i was busy and that i wasn't just ignoring you.
no i mean with ignoring that i told u i can fix but u said ur busy...
anyway just nvm....

Thanks Clary

Sorry about the down time, my video card overheated and died but i have replaced it and the server is now back online!

Back