• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] World Of Warcraft OT 8.54 RPG/PvP-E

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystah

Reaction score
WoW OT is back.

In memory of our players in 8.42: YouTube - WoW OT PvP Video 1

make an acc at http://warcraftot.no-ip.org

RPG/PVP-E/War Server
Level up your character and fight against the opposing faction to gain exp and rarities. Once you frag an opponent you will be awarded with a Soul. Collect 200 Souls to purchase 1 epic item.

Cities are safe zones guarded by doors only usable by your faction. Anywhere outside of your team's cities is a PvP zone, this includes hunting places where you will level.
PvP starts at level 60. (Takes about 15 mins to get if you are familiar with the server)
No max level but experience is in stages so most pvp is pretty balanced with characters ranging from mostly 110-140

Hunting spots are contested and you can be attacked at any time.
Alliance- Humans, Dwarfs, Elves
Alliance Towns- Stormwind, Darnassus

Horde- Orc, Tauren, Undead
Horde Towns- Orgrimmar, Undercity

Maps are on the website!

9-75: 150x
76-100: 50x
101-125: 20x
126-140: 10x
141-150: 5x
150+: 3x

Last edited:
Looks cool, I will defintly try it out.

Different Races with normal spells... :S?

btw make max lvl 60? (put 0x exp at 60+) like vanilla wow :D much funnier and more balanced than seeing a lvl 60 vs lvl 150? .., The gear should do the difference a bit like in wow but still having a chance to pwn like, Warrior Epic items which gives 200 More hp , 10 Str (Could be 10 wep skills) etc., Make items which gives mlvl and mana etc.

Last edited:
Ye. That bumed me out a bit. It's a pretty cool server. Just needs more players for war.

Ye. That bumed me out a bit. It's a pretty cool server. Just needs more players for war.

Doesn't seem WOW at all when lvl 150 vs lvl 80 etc. XD more like World of tibia hah xD

The exp is in stages so there doesn't really need to be a max level. Most characters max out around 130-150 but after 150 its 3x exp. Really fun wars/pvp on this server once more players arrive. Check it out and help build a player base

would be better if it was WoW spells and not tibias :( and lvl cap 60 , 70 or 80

It is meant to be Tibia game-play, just with a WoW theme. It's a Tibia PvP server.

We now have PvP highscores, which wasn't implemented in our 8.42 server and we had 120 players on at once then.

We also now have war standings so you can actually see which side is winning the fights and who has the most frags in the guild.

On top of this you get the persons soul (a pearl) each time you kill them. Collect 100 of these for an epic item with really high stats. A lot of people like to get their epic weapon first ;)

We also will have more quests, right now just DHQ and Anni. You can see who did what quest in the character page (Thanks Geisor team for making our website awesome)

Sharp was angry about grass detail saying it was the only detail I used after he died in DHQ xD (not true you gotta admit sharp)

Your friend Xesci is waiting for you to come back and so am I :p

Come join us! Our server is fun and rapidly improving :D

i like the server, and as an ingame player i will tell you what i experience. First thing is first, horde is like all mexicans and alliance is english people. the people in horde are pushovers in the sence that they log in all at once when somebody is hunting and jump them, kinda bogus. the server is fun and the rewards are hard to get but well worth it. the custom spells are for each voc and every voc can use some similar spells like utani gran hur, makes it kinda interesting :).

over all on a war ot i would give it an 8/10, the one thing that is kind of a pain is if you are a newer player and you havent any idea on where to lvl its kinda hard to get started. once you get the hang of the serv its easy going and fun, unless you get jumpd :/.

Unlimited runs and pots :D

Well I don't like it that much.. Played for 2 hours got bored.. Would of been better if was 7.92 like old one..

im sorry to hear that, i didnt play in older versions but i do like what i am playing atm. just needs more people online for funner wars, 5- 10 man teams are borin ;/

Ye dont count on me comin back :/ ive given away my hellforged axe, and my eq... and i doubt Xesci will give it back

Like Tanken said, we will have more quests in the very near future, such as the "Killing in the Name of..." quest. This quest will give players something to do constantly when it's night time, for example when not many players are online to battle with. This way, you don't have to sit in trainers all day :p Come try it out! You won't regret it...

need more people =(
A) you start and play and war and stuffs
B) i get highest lvl on server before everybody starts playing and people say "ZOMGAWD EDITEDZ HAX" =/

either way i will have fun =D just u wont in future bc i will be so powerfull =/

map updates soon !!! new cities, revampd cities and new hunting!!!! :D Plenty more to come, so join now and start pvping to the top ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back