• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand Use a decent language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've noticed that some members aren't using a 'decent language' in their posts & reports.
I want to remember everyone that this bad behaviour breaks the rules and it can be punished with a ban. (Don't ask me why the rules have been removed from the top)

By making this thread my intention is to ask all members to follow the rules of this forum.

Thanks for paying atention,
See you around

shouldn't you post the rules since you are saying that they are going to be banished in case the break a rule?

Shouldn't you pay more atention while reading the first post?

The rules are posted already. And I've said "(Don't ask me why the rules have been removed from the top)". I don't have access to manage this forum.

Yes i read it and maybe you missunderstood me.You said Don't ask me why the rules have been removed from the top)". I don't have access to manage this forum. but i told you to post them or poat decent rules like no spam and flaming in the announcement you posted

People should think about using bad words such as insult, flame, spam etc breaks the rules everywhere.

Since there aren't rules who can stop them? You're a super moderator,you should know the rules ;)

Nikolas1994 said:
Since there aren't rules who can stop them? You're a super moderator,you should know the rules ;)

If you don't think there are any rules you can try break one and see if something will happen.

I think these spampost should be removed here and thread closed when you make a anouchment but thats my oppinion..

Nikolas1994 said:

There is rules.

Talaturen updated the forum files. So the game section and rule section is temp gone. Live with it.

@Jester
By the way, horrible blue color. Please switch to black or something readable that don't kill your eyes, thank you.

katthund said:
yes i do so fully agree

What do you agree with?
Rofl, Im asking this community to follow the rules. Please read the posts above before posting.

Cato said:
Nikolas1994 said:

There is rules.

Talaturen updated the forum files. So the game section and rule section is temp gone. Live with it.

@Jester
By the way, horrible blue color. Please switch to black or something readable that don't kill your eyes, thank you.

yes i know that there are rules,but new members won't know the rules

I tought you were a bit more inteligent. If you'd analyze this facts paying more atention, you'd see that im right with what I said. "Everyone knows that flaming, spaming and insulting breaks the rules in ANY community".

I guess we'r all smart enough to know this.
Well, we should oO'

Nikolas1994 said:

They either don't care read or they know the rules. If nothing other said anyone know that flaming, spamming so on is not what people want.

*edit* had to edit it because I could not write anything not flaming towards you, it would just end up you go sit in a corner crying.

No need for decent language, when I got swedish, which is a superb language. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back