• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Use WASD [any server or client]

RogerBodger

Reaction score
If this helped you out and you're good at compiling perhaps you could help me out in return?- Compiling - Compiling Nostalrius 7.72 (https://otland.net/threads/compiling-nostalrius-7-72.284619/)

1. AutoHotkey (https://www.autohotkey.com/) Click download and click version 1.1 {deprecated). I'm sure you can get it to work on the newer AutoHotkey but this tutorial is for 1.1.

2. Follow installer instructions, simple stuff. Don't launch the program once installed.

3. Right click on your desktop or any folder and hover over "new" in the Windows menu and select "AutoHotkey Script."

4. Copy and paste the below (except any text in italics) into the text file, save, right click the script/text file and select "Run as administrator" then test it out.

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THIS FIRST COMMAND USES THE KEY "DELETE" TO TOGGLE YOUR SCRIPT ON AND OFF, NECESSARY FOR TYPING WHEN NOT MOVING. YOU CAN CHANGE "DEL" TO WHATEVER YOU LIKE.
del::
suspend, toggle
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT EIGHT COMMANDS ARE FOR MOVEMENT WHEN THE SCRIPT IS ENABLED.
w::
send, {up}
return

a::
send, {left}
return

s::
send, {down}
return

d::
send, {right}
return

q::
send, {numpadhome}
return

e::
send, {numpadpgup}
return

z::
send, {numpadend}
return

c::
send, {numpadpgdn}
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT FOUR COMMANDS ARE WHAT WILL ALLOW YOUR CHARACTER TO DANCE USING THE WASD KEYS, THE PREVIOUS EIGHT (ABOVE) ONLY ALLOW MOVEMENT AND WON'T ALLOW DANCING, SPINNING ETC.
ctrl & w::
send, ^{up}
return

ctrl & a::
send, ^{left}
return

ctrl & s::
send, ^{down}
return

ctrl & d::
send, ^{right}
return

DO NOT COPY ANY TEXT IN ITALICS. THESE NEXT TEN COMMANDS ARE ENTIRELY PERSONAL PREFERENCE. THESE WILL SIMPLY REMAP NUMBER 1 TO 0 ON YOUR KEYBOARD TO F1 TO F10 WHEN THE SCRIPT IS ENABLED. OBVIOUSLY THESE NUMBER KEYS ARE CLOSER TO WASD THAN THE FKEYS AND ALSO ARE OFTEN LARGER ON LAPTOP KEYBOARDS.
1::
send, {f1}
return

2::
send, {f2}
return

3::
send, {f3}
return

4::
send, {f4}
return

5::
send, {f5}
return

6::
send, {f6}
return

7::
send, {f7}
return

8::
send, {f8}
return

9::
send, {f9}
return

0::
send, {f10}
return

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello bro,

I have one problem using the "macro".
I use FilterKeys to reduce the latency of my keyboard, so when I run AutoHotkey and use it for a few seconds, it gives this error:

"71 hotkeys were received in the last 1484ms.

Do you want to continue?
(see #MaxHotkeysPerInterval in the help file)"
Yes or Cancel.

If I click ok, it continues working for a few more seconds and then gives the same error. If I click cancel, it closes the macro.
Is there a way to fix this?
Post automatically merged:

Edit: i edit the script, on top script i add:
#MaxHotkeysPerInterval 500
#HotkeyInterval 2000

and solved. :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Back