OpenTibia [various] Tibia Extended Client Library

ralke

(҂ ͠❛ ෴ ͡❛)ᕤ
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
ralke23

How did you managed to compile this repository? I can't understand a thing of how to compile it.
This ctrl + n thing have been bumped so many times, if you could release a compiled version with that fixed surely will help a lot of people :)

johnsamir

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score

kor

PHP ziom
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
rookgaard
YouTube
Rookgaard
How did you managed to compile this repository?
Copy .filters and .vcxproj files from other project, replace with files from original repository, fix some compiler bugs and you're done.
Is there a tool to obtain the values of other protocols and add new versions?
Sure, I'm using CheatEngine to listen changes in memory (like 0x79C314 is taken from pressing CTRL+N and comparing what values was changed between 0, 1 and 2) and OllyDbg to set breakpoints or to understand a little what specific function do (the same method I was using to write this tutorial MC in ANY Tibia Cipsoft client (https://otland.net/threads/mc-in-any-tibia-cipsoft-client.276032/)). You have to just adjust all addresses to any client you want.
What can I do with it?
That's for this repo I'm using, it have inside many addresses for various Tibia clients.

johnsamir

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Copy .filters and .vcxproj files from other project, replace with files from original repository, fix some compiler bugs and you're done.

Sure, I'm using CheatEngine to listen changes in memory (like 0x79C314 is taken from pressing CTRL+N and comparing what values was changed between 0, 1 and 2) and OllyDbg to set breakpoints or to understand a little what specific function do (the same method I was using to write this tutorial MC in ANY Tibia Cipsoft client (https://otland.net/threads/mc-in-any-tibia-cipsoft-client.276032/)). You have to just adjust all addresses to any client you want.

That's for this repo I'm using, it have inside many addresses for various Tibia clients.
Could you share addresses 8.7 or 8.0 please? Or is not possible?

loreal

Reaction score

What program do you use to compile? Can you send a printout of the settings?

loreal

Reaction score
Visual Studio 2019
I can compile, but when opening the tibia client, I get the DirectDrawCreate error.

is giving a difference in the size of the file, when it is compiled

1.png

2.png

Last edited:

loreal

Reaction score
You need to provide call to original method DirectDrawCreate from system ddraw.dll. DLL size can differ because of many reasons, i.e. different compiler used or amount of linked libraries.
You need to provide call to original method DirectDrawCreate from system ddraw.dll

How do I do this? Thats the only thing missing.

Last edited: