• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

OtLand vBulletin Project Tools

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have finally purchased the vBulletin Project Tools, it will make it alot easier to handle bug reports, feature requests and tasks in projects.

We have placed subforums which redirects to the Project Tools for the OpenTibia project and for The Forgotten Server project.

OpenTibia developers can either reply in this thread or send me a private message if they're interested in having access to handle reports and feature requests there.

A link to the Project Tools index:
http://otland.net/project.php.

Kind regards,
OtLand Staff.

How do you mean? Can't you see bug reports made by others?

Yeah, only staff can see...

I've seen members type in other members bug reports, but might be related to the donator usergroup. I'll check it and edit my post.

EDIT: I've seen Donators who can see others reports too, I don't see anything wrong with the permissions.

Everyone should be able to view reports.

Yup, I see reports. As well I can reply.

I don't have the Reported Posts & Infractions (not Staff Board either but that obvious why...), do all member have the Reported Posts & Infraction board or is it called something else?

I'll upload an screenshot from what I have when I get home from school (abit late).

You're not supposed to have access to that board, we're talking about bug reports and not post reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back